OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you n others been 1 to say not to accuse whole tribe etc blah blah, well from 1 persons post u just accused all of infamy....ironic huh

not to mention your a liar, you never said who u were previously like u said u did as i looked

so we have worked out your a liar and a hypocrite, or shud i say happy are liars n hypocrites >.>

I think you need to go reread the last several posts. The one that said dont point a finger at the whole tribe is NOT the same person as the one that said the infamy stuff lol. So does that make you a liar and a hypocrite too?

edit: is is obvious that this thread is no longer about the ordeal and now about finger pointing. Mods should close it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you need to go reread the last several posts. The one that said dont point a finger at the whole tribe is NOT the same person as the one that said the infamy stuff lol. So does that make you a liar and a hypocrite too?

edit: is is obvious that this thread is no longer about the ordeal and now about finger pointing. Mods should close it :)

I disagree that the thread should be closed, it should be kept open but the discussion should be kept to the banning of this Ingame Mod, any Off topic should be deleted so we can discuss this properly because banning of players has affected me when i played the start up of this world surrounded by Armada who kept all the farms empty around me and hindered my growth, i feel the issue with Oohda should of been picked up on at an earlier stage because like Morthy has said there were nearly a thousand commands made by this player which shouldn't have been made.

DeletedUser

Well the talking of bans in the forums are prohibited so we can only talk about the actions taken and how it has affected the game :)

DeletedUser

actually i think u need to re read my post

you n others been 1 to say not to accuse whole tribe etc blah blah,
clearly says others aswell am i right....so i wasnt exactly singling him out was i now

edit: the only reason this thread is to stay open, is for morthy to tell us wat happens to oohdas vills, will they be barbed to 26 points, or 10k barbs so happy can retake tehm

the rest has been sorted n covered an well not exactly much more to discuss really

2nd edit: oh darth if u read bk thru this thread i think u will find snags has said not to accuse all of happy becuase of 1 or 2 people's actions, dnt make me go bk n quote them n show u wrong...

tho i wud luv too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105183

Unless I'm mistaken the whole reason of this thread was to discuss the bans and thats what has been going on...somewhat.

yes you are allowed to talk about it but you have to make sure what you say is within the forum rules...there are things that cant be said and things that can be..make sure you know what can be said first before you say anything...and if you read the whole thread you will see the majority of the posts have been nothing but bashing each other

DeletedUser

I am sorry for the offence I've caused to Infamy members, so, therefore I'd like to hear same words from another Infamy member. At the start of this topic, they DID blame {HI} members.

Anyways, I'm glad it's over, and I am not going to point any fingers since Morthy handles this matter.

Once again, I am sorry.

netjakdim

Finger pointing leads to Zombieism.
First when you are a little kid you point your finger at your brain.
Now as the Nose is the only concievable opening to the brain other than your ears this is where most people point there finger.
Upon removal of the finger kids usually notice a greenish mushy substance and believe this to be the brain.
They are usually corrected and told "that is a buger DO NOT EAT IT"
Later on kids grow up and discover the Big Mac or the Whopper and decided that bugers are good.
As they turn into adults they start craving bugers and since they were little kids they know that
bugers are found in the head which is where the brain is.
Now you know why people grow up to become Zombies and have a taste for brains.

Just a little knowledge now you know.

DeletedUser

This is like watching an old vinyl record skip. Take your differences to the battlefield.

Would someone close this thread please?

Thanks.
Sunlighter
Darth Daver

Soberknight

Just read this thread for the first time. ofcourse i only read the first few pages and the last :)

Its sad to see people like this exist and i am glad they got caught.

Since i dont, never have and never will play this world i can leave the bashing to you guys but do want to give my opinion on how Innogames should try to prevent this from reoccurring in the future.

I agree those privileged mods should not be allowed to play but that will be hard to enforce, especially since more and more people have more than 1 internet connection and therefore IP. I personally think it would be best if Innogames would change the privileges and roles they have. More like in a supermarket where only a few people have access to a key to correct mistakes in financial transactions.

So, this would mean that some special privileges, like create troops or log on to other accounts should be limited to 1 or 2 supermods.
This is the only way to make sure this will never happen again.

DeletedUser102620

Auto update inop?

Name: Infamous Smurfs
Created: 2011-06-22 08:06:17
Members:
OD rankings 76OD rankings
Villages: 13,727
Average points per village: 9,586
Tribe Changes: 590
Conquers: 14974 (+14363-611)
Best Rank: 1
23rd March 2012
Most Points: 66,214,398 ??
24th March 2012
Most Villages: 13,705
24th March 2012
OD Rank: 2.
(639,703,048 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1.
(487,514,675 score)
OD Defense Rank: 4.
(152,188,373 score

DeletedUser94483

Oohda was one of those supermods sober...So good thought but..

DeletedUser

I'm not on this world at all, but I believe that this Richard character is innocent of any of the cheating / being told info by said InnoGames Staff allegations. He's not been banned (that I know of!) and he even volunteered to the Community Manager to look at his Skype chats.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not on this world at all, but I believe that this Richard character is innocent of any of the cheating / being told info by said InnoGames Staff allegations. He's not been banned (that I know of!) and he even volunteered to the Community Manager to look at his Skype chats.

He's been banned for a few days (unless he's accepted the punishment and had it implemented already), actually.

He wouldn't be banned if he was innocent, therefore he is guilty. As the staff follow an innocent until proven beyond any reasonable doubt, guilty policy.

Also, it is very difficult to look in to Skype accounts. You'd need to have very strong legal reasons to do so via the company owning Skype, as otherwise their privacy policy wouldn't allow you to access it (most likely, they wouldn't grant permission for Morthy to look something up for an issue so trivial to the company owning Skype as a potential rule-break in an online game). And otherwise you need to be using the computer that Richard uses.

So, it's all very well saying "audit my skype", but this is most likely next to impossible. Meaning it's a good way to try and deny any wrong-doing and make yourself look to the public to be potentially innocent, whilst knowing that nobody could access your skype and its history. A smart move by Richard, but one which is transparent to be the same thing that Noobs on Ice did - try to lie their way out of a punishment for breaking ingame rules.

As with the NoI incident, I am fully behind the sanctions the ingame staff are taking relating to this issue.

DeletedUser

He's been banned for a few days (unless he's accepted the punishment and had it implemented already), actually.

He wouldn't be banned if he was innocent, therefore he is guilty. As the staff follow an innocent until proven beyond any reasonable doubt, guilty policy.

Guess you didn't read the other thread,

We weren't caught cheating. I will be more than happy to screen shot or copy/paste and send anyone who wishes to see our appeal tickets. If you wish to call us (xenthyl) cheats after knowing the facts and the bs we have had to deal with, then go for it. I know morthy wouldn't like us posting our ticket here, because well .. I doubt people will be happy to know you can get banned if the mods 'think' you have done something wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

Also you might want to add at the top of your posts: 'We have a personal thing against xenthyl' - Just in case people don't miss it in your posts. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94483

DDR you need to get your mess sorted out...would be nice to chat with you in the internal forums.

DeletedUser

Since you were offered a punishment, it is obvious that it is a minor part of the bigger picture. We can argue intentions, whether what happened was asked for or not, and who knew what all day but it is all speculation unless the admin can look through the logs and find in-game messages or in-forum posts proving either way. Im going to assume they found some proof of knowledge for the reasoning why xenthyl got the infraction yet i feel that use of the guilty by association excuse was also used since xen was duke

DeletedUser

how about xenthyl just accepts his punishment?(heard it was only 10% vills) and sorts his mess of a tribe out

DeletedUser94483

Why accept punishment for a crime you have not done? Even if he accepts it will take a day or two for it to get sorted out anyway. where lifting a ban is instant.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We weren't caught cheating.

Banned for funsies? Riiiiight.

I will be more than happy to screen shot or copy/paste and send anyone who wishes to see our appeal tickets.

Easy to fake. People do fake screenshots and copy-pastes all the time. Not exactly reliable :icon_wink:

Also you might want to add at the top of your posts: 'We have a personal thing against xenthyl' - Just in case people don't miss it in your posts. :icon_rolleyes:

So you ignore my entire point, and instead call for your innocence by saying I'm biased so logical thoughts don't mean anything from me?

Noobs on Ice did the same thing on this forum in regards to lying about their innocence, and their ingame punishment turned from a small ban to a full account ban on this world. You should really learn from your predecessor :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.