Open Letter between Samulis and Inty

DeletedUser43243

Can't belive people are still "fighting over" so old issues(not directed at this topic fully, just a few parts and other topics):icon_neutral:

Oh and hi everyone :icon_razz: Got up too early, with nothing to do, so thought I'd check this place to see if anything has changed.

So how is everyone? Sorry for rarely being on Skype, I'll come on soon, missed you Susie <3

Awwwwwww Sumos....I have missed you terribly! You always make me smile (and blush:icon_redface: occasionally).....be good to talk to you soon!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser57892

Hey sumo if you stop by again look me up. It has been far too long. v_v

DeletedUser

HEY BIG BOY...Good to hear from you again....But no more cookies for you...susie is mine haha

DeletedUser

That led me to learn about Wisdom and its original magnificence- and of its leaders.

From the very first post this is clearly not an unbiased thread.

Here's my opinion on the matter!!

[spoil]Although stats may include "cheating" scandals or anything else that may occur. They truly aren't biased and cannot mislead you ;) I believe wisdom is simply like many other "1" tribes in world 17. Owned

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA]
Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 62,992
Side 2: 50,798
Difference: 12,194

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,827
Side 2: 968
Difference: 859

chart
[/spoil]

And for good measure
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: [BA]
Side 2:
Tribes: HaV

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,729
Side 2: 8,312
Difference: 417

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,119
Side 2: 82
Difference: 1,037

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Burning GFX

The one comparing HaV is Biased...

[BA] have been around a lot longer than HaV so you should actually have the start date of the stats from the creation of HaV then it will be fair.

DeletedUser

[BA] have been around a lot longer than HaV so you should actually have the start date of the stats from the creation of HaV then it will be fair.

Well imo the total conquers doesn't matter, it's the total conquers against each other which wouldn't change if I did change the dates.
However I changed the ba/hav stats to the last three months just for you :D

DeletedUser

Also you forgot about 13th who have *cough* been beating you in the stats *cough* and Tao :/

So infact wisdom are doing worse and HaV are doing bad since they started :/

DeletedUser

It isn't. HaV is a refugee tribe of Wisdom, from the war's point of view. Unless we had a peace treaty, ended that war, and suddenly started a new one when you were having that coup it's just the very some one, against the very same players. Whatever name they are having on their flags won't change much.

However, let me compare something on the same "biased' way:

[BA], since founded, has lost a total of 3260 villages.
HaV, since founded, has lost a total of 3460 villages.
(brought to you by twstats)

Enjoy!

DeletedUser

Also you forgot about 13th who have *cough* been beating you in the stats *cough* and Tao ://

Oh, I realize that post isn't aimed at me but wanted to point out I thought of you all as well, but was in a hurry as I am now. Will post a broader picture later I suppose.
My point was that I've seen these "interviews" here in world 17 for several "great leaders". Many who quit for various reasons when the alliance came down on them. Just wanted to point out how magnificent there leader/tribe was/is vs a stat post.
Where is the respect and awe for those leaders that have proven thereselves time and time again without miserably failing propaganda? Only respect I've ever seen from anyone for [ba] and there supreme allies is those few that have stood up and admitted they got there tw ends kicked and of course from ourselves :D Oh, well. We get enough gratification by taking enemy villages I guess.

DeletedUser

Wow, I miss this game, and the PnP, things not looking too good for my old mates, but such are things. I hope things are going well for most of you, even my old enemies. I salute the success you are having.

Good to see all the arguing has not stopped, must be something special about us.

Anyways, go HaV, maybe things can turn again.

DeletedUser33413

Wow, I miss this game, and the PnP, things not looking too good for my old mates, but such are things. I hope things are going well for most of you, even my old enemies. I salute the success you are having.

Good to see all the arguing has not stopped, must be something special about us.

Anyways, go HaV, maybe things can turn again.

BR!!! :icon_eek:

really good to hear from you again, i was gutted when i messaged to get a dull, un babyrou like response back.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry Brother, the world was moving too quickly for me, pm me and I will give you the response you expect :)

DeletedUser

It isn't. HaV is a refugee tribe of Wisdom, from the war's point of view. Unless we had a peace treaty, ended that war, and suddenly started a new one when you were having that coup it's just the very some one, against the very same players. Whatever name they are having on their flags won't change much.

However, let me compare something on the same "biased' way:

[BA], since founded, has lost a total of 3260 villages.
HaV, since founded, has lost a total of 3460 villages.
(brought to you by twstats)

Enjoy!

Hey, gotta respect that :)

samulis

Well, I am happy to see all of you finally got back to visiting the forums then.