OPEN (Open Play Entitled Network)

DeletedUser

OPEN is no longer here. It has been merged and changed into a new tribe.

Information will be continually added to this profile.

Profile information so far:

Name
Max 40 Players Tribe A

Tag
MAX40A

Description
To be added

Rules
To be added

Conduct
To be added

Allies
To be added

Non-Aggression-Pacts
To be added

Now for those of you who are trouble-makers, or even thinking about trying to spam me or send me hate mail discouraging me from starting this, please don't. If you have nothing nice or constructive to say, don't say it here at all, take it somewhere else. It ain't fun for the rest of us.

Cheerios everyone! A good day to you, and feel free to visit anytime at all!

**Always being updated.**
For this topic, I want to re-state what the Tribal Wars Wiki says on Forum Behaviour:

Manners
* Do not insult other users (especially swearing)
* Do not argue with the staff without a good reason and never communicate with them in an angry or violent manner.
* Try to be constructive in your discussions.
* Do not post unless you know your post will contribute to the conversation at hand in a positive way.
* Never try to derail a thread form its topic. If you want to discuss something else start a new thread and quote the one to which yours is related and explain how.
* If it is more appropriate to send a PM to a player rather than respond in a thread always do so. This is a forum not a chat room.
* Always expect conflicting views and arguing in P&P. Present your ideas with sufficient facts.
* If you try to argue with people without providing evidence that you are right and just repeating the same thing again and again you might be trolling. Trolling is forbidden.
* If you note a member of the forum breaking a forum rule you can always report his/her post.
* If you can try to help other people with their problems. A community is built by its members.

Please remember that when you are posting a reply here.

G'day to you all!
Lord Naismith

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to proudly announce an Neutral Aggression Pact with the the clan that stands for Kindness, =ER=!

DeletedUser

Would you like to clearly state what I did wrong now? I'll gladly fix it.

DeletedUser

Would you please care to enhance me on what you are making fun of sir?

*Glares*

DeletedUser

Hotw

HOTW is better than all tribe, unless they have more points then us...

DeletedUser

Please do not troll.

DeletedUser

he said

he dais simcity or sumthin...i said i dont get it...

DeletedUser

cubsfan7, please post with relation to the topic. That question does not relate, and =ER= is another clan in a Neutral Aggression Pact with OPEN. Please message them your question.

Please stop trolling this thread.

DeletedUser

ok sorry i mis-read that part about it being only ER...So in all your tribe only has 1 NAP, correct?

Also i dont think i saw it but, Where are you guys based(k)?

DeletedUser

Please do not troll or provoke a fight. We are based in K37.

DeletedUser

cubsfan7, please stop trolling and provoking a fight or arguement.

Can you please answer atleast the second question?

Where are you guys based(What K)?

Sorry i saw you edited it...so dont reply to this post?

DeletedUser

OPEN is very proud to announce that COIG have formed a sealed alliance that will stand for centuries and a long time to come.

Personal best wishes to darkhaven and COIG for good times and glory and honor to be with them as we progress through the future.

DeletedUser92

means for any player, new, a veteran, a random gamer, anyone at all in Tribal Lords

Okay mate, I'm gonna do you a favor. I'm going to point out that this game is called Tribalwars, not Tribal Lords. The difference? Lords can do whatever they want, live in peace, smoke the local plants, etc. This game is decidedly and solely about WARS, not kindness or whatever.

If you aren't ready to fight, you are going to be exterminated and I am going to laugh very, very hard.