[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

DeletedUser

Well, I am quite bored so I started to ponder upon who was T/W-TW-T/V 's Greatest opponent?

I have been on Tribalwars since the times of Destiny Vs T/W and so I have seen every war they have been in, and also helped in my own little way (even though I am a newer member to T:V) within one or two of the wars.

Now, here comes the question;

Out of every war that T/W-TW-T:V has been in, which enemy has caused the most damage and why?

What I mean is, who has put up the greatest opposition against the titan of W1 that is the Tribalwar.com community (Including those that have just joined)?

There are many different tribes that you may choose from including these: SL, RoBAC, HNR, DESTNY, [L] Amongst many others.

Which tribe has been the strongest Opposition and why?

I await your replies people, and I expect decent English.

P.s.If you want, you may also Choose to nominate Twar.com's biggest opponents as the Mods if that is what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From a K56 perspective I think Londinium just because there were so damned many of them (they outnumbered us by a pretty large margin in K56).

Oh, and Destiny's tag was DESTNY

DeletedUser

Oh, and I'm surprised that you actually remembered the T/W tag.

DeletedUser

Well, I am quite bored so I started to ponder upon who was T/W-TW-T/V 's Greatest opponent?

I have been on Tribalwars since the times of Destiny Vs T/W and so I have seen every war they have been in, and also helped in my own little way (even though I am a newer member to T:V) within one or two of the wars.

Now, here comes the question;

Out of every war that T/W-TW-T:V has been in, which enemy has caused the most damage and why?

What I mean is, who has put up the greatest opposition against the titan of W1 that is the Tribalwar.com community (Including those that have just joined)?

There are many different tribes that you may choose from including these: SL, RoBAC, HNR, DESTNY, [L] Amongst many others.

Which tribe has been the strongest Opposition and why?

I await your replies people, and I expect decent English.

P.s.If you want, you may also Choose to nominate Twar.com's biggest opponents as the Mods if that is what you think.

I think it's hard.

From K56 perspective, it was [L]. For some K, it was VG or other tribes. We all had our little uphill struggle to secure our dominance.

RoBAC was kinda tough because they were in peace for a long time so when skirmishes, and official war began, they threw a lot of troops at us, causing worlwide iron market to go sky high. It also doesn't help many tribes imposed an "econ" embargo against TW at that time.

Of course, Lolliance result in even more troops fighting on both sides as we all gained more villages.

DeletedUser

Oh, and I'm surprised that you actually remembered the T/W tag.

Quite surprised with me? :) I have played the game about as long as a few of the T/W Vets but unfortunately I was never apart of Tribalwar.com so could never join.

DeletedUser

I'm not from K56 and I'm going to have to go with [L]. Btw, none of these recreations like L-15 etc. are [L]. You can only have [L] if Blue is your duke :p

DeletedUser

I'm not from K56 and I'm going to have to go with [L]. Btw, none of these recreations like L-15 etc. are [L]. You can only have [L] if Blue is your duke :p

He was my first duke.

L ruled :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3028

Boredom is the greatest opponent to face TW/T:V

twgraydots1qe9.gif

DeletedUser

Opinions so far

It seems that the general majority in this post so far agree that [L] was the Biggest opposition against T/W-TW-T:V.

Does anyone think different?

Edit: ^LOL to above post^

DeletedUser

You're all wrong. Hoodoo has been TW's greatest adversary in this game.

Fael

DeletedUser

Fael
hohoho qft

I would say [L], but most of them went to RoBAC as the war with [L] wound down.

My fondest memories from the game were the RoBAC war, personally. The banter on the forums, the propaganda, the Carebears :lol: That was the most fun I had :)

kramnullec

The greatest threat I saw as Tee Dubber was VG, wexler was a monster. I have only been around since HOT was Sibman'd so I may have missed better oponents.

Evando

The biggest threat for TV is still to come i wonder how much the new sitting rules will affect them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The biggest threat for TV is still to come i wonder how much the new sitting rules will affect them :icon_wink:

Not at all, less than 5% of our tribe is being sat :icon_neutral:.

Wonder how much it affects W1 though I wonder.

DeletedUser

Not at all, less than 5% of our tribe is being sat :icon_neutral:.

Wonder how much it affects W1 though I wonder.

I can assure you, it is much higher than that. Given that I can see the member list and you can't, you are going to have to take my word on it :p.

DeletedUser

Fael

hoodoo has been reasonable with me in 1-on-1 discussions, but if she is in charge of the general philosophy of the admins, then this gets my vote

DeletedUser

I can assure you, it is much higher than that. Given that I can see the member list and you can't, you are going to have to take my word on it :p.

oooh, I assumed it was less.

[jokingly]Maybe you should give me powers so I can see :icon_wink:[/jokingly]

Well then, better get nobling them then had we not? I am gonna PM you as I need to ask you a question.