[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

Paint13aller

propaganda from the RoBAC war, I almost killed my self laughing...

Game wise because I was in k56 [L] was best opponent as they are still the only tribe other then TW to attack me lol.

DeletedUser

Which tribe has been the strongest Opposition and why?
SL, honestly i think they have been the best opponent, weve been fighting them for some time now and yet they still continue to remain right there with us in the top 10 the entire time. yes smurfs egbt/deisel and robac put up good fights but they have all fallen or gone down hill since we started fighting them sl has been growing

Evando

GTFO our forum, you do not play W1.

Therefore you should take a long walk off a short pier. Damn n00b

I did play for a while perm-sat one of DDRs leaders at the height of the lolliance resistance :)

I wouldnt call myself a noob you are in TV on w1 and yet only have 524,296pts i have that much and i have just lost a quarter of my villages in a fine

Im guessing from your past history you ran to TV when you realised they had conquered the world so you have no right to question me, noob i will let a real TV member(someone who deserves to be part of the tribe) tell me to go away though:)

DeletedUser

I did play for a while perm-sat one of DDRs leaders at the height of the lolliance resistance :)

I wouldnt call myself a noob you are in TV on w1 and yet only have 524,296pts i have that much and i have just lost a quarter of my villages in a fine

Im guessing from your past history you ran to TV when you realised they had conquered the world so you have no right to question me, noob i will let a real TV member(someone who deserves to be part of the tribe) tell me to go away though:)

Wrong, I left a Completely blue area (K61 and K62 and K52 and K51 were Blue when I left SL*) and joined a tribe were everything went Red. From that I have helped make my area Blue again.

Not only that, I have been playing this game longer than you, and you have the cheek to say I am a n00b? :icon_wink: (just before July 19,2006)

I may not be an original T/W'er but I am still here am I not? Where are you?

C'mon, you sat someone's account (Who did all the work) and assume that it makes you great? "I sat an SL duke once, that means that I am great" (True story).

N00b.

Your stats. Now tell me again, how many points were you at most? and before you give me the bull about "Sitting a D.D.R. leader" Can I just say that I have sat (In the past) a 2 mil point player so therefore I am better than you still.

*K61 was an SL2 strong hold (It was the rim but with 800K above all others and all blue around me)
K62 was an SL and SL2 stronghold (Can't remember How many mil)
K52 was THE SL stronghold (Nearly all blue)
and
K51 was the MW stronghold (As above)

This was when I left SL and joined T:V's side. Now look at it, I am surrounded by blue again and I have to say that I helped with some of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because T:V invites everyone that is running from them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would say Robac. I have never been in TW, but I helped them in my area a lot, support more then anything.
It seemed like the Robac war was more fun to watch then the last conflict, but then again in the Robac conflict I didn't lose any villages. :lol:

DeletedUser

at the time of this post:

68 people being AS in T:V of 354 members: 19%
25 people in the bottom 100 (sub 500k): 25%
6 people in the top 50(2,400,000k plus): 12%

also my vote goes to admins as greatest adversary

DeletedUser1113

I would have to agree.. game administrators and probably game mechanics have been our greatest adversary.

Sadly though, we cannot make the claim that we were the game administrators' greatest adversary. That title will be bestowed upon "common sense", a foe that they have fought for eons and continue to fail against today.

DeletedUser

umm in the ROBAC war SL gave us a hard time in K66, they put up a pretty epic fight and defended quite a few waves of attacks from us successfully, it took us months to break them.

DeletedUser

I think our current greatest adversary is easily the grey menance. The grey menance is like a blackhole. The grey is slowly consuming us all :(

DeletedUser

If i remember right DDR disbanded or merged either right before or after the lolliance was made They weren't around during the peak of the war.

DeletedUser

Not at all, less than 5% of our tribe is being sat :icon_neutral:.

Wonder how much it affects W1 though I wonder.

i think it's more closer to 25% but i don't believe it will cause much of a problem for them if any at all.

on topic: SL have to my knowledge been your longest standing enemy

DeletedUser

i think it's more closer to 25% but i don't believe it will cause much of a problem for them if any at all.

on topic: SL have to my knowledge been your longest standing enemy

hey way to read my post 4 up
gj skillz yo