[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

DeletedUser2648

I played TW since day 2 and I think the war with RoBAC, Death, ect were the greatest enemies of TW because they made TW work for it. Now nothing stands in T:v's way.

DeletedUser

i think it's more closer to 25% but i don't believe it will cause much of a problem for them if any at all.

on topic: SL have to my knowledge been your longest standing enemy
The physical distance between you and me is my greatest adversary, you hunky man, you :icon_redface:

chelsentus

Its Either DEATH or D.D.R. No one else even fits in there category.

DeletedUser

I played TW since day 2 and I think the war with RoBAC, Death, ect were the greatest enemies of TW because they made TW work for it. Now nothing stands in T:v's way.

RoBAC was pathetic. Most ex-RoBAC members at this point will admit that they were pathetic due to a variety of internal issues such as lack of interest (something that TW has been continually battling for a long time).

Death was pathetic when we actually ended up fighting them. They may have formerly been a great tribe but by the the we fought them they were not impressive based on what I've read.

DeletedUser

The physical distance between you and me is my greatest adversary, you hunky man, you :icon_redface:

doesn't matter anymore though mate, it's all over :)

and to mafo: sorry mate never read yours

DeletedUser

Its Either DEATH or D.D.R. No one else even fits in there category.

Lets see here now, 90% of T:V has never heard of D.D.R or has ever had to fight them. Ya, lets consider them the greatest adversary :icon_rolleyes:. Death? Who are you trying to kid?

Did I miss the sarcasm =/ I realized that this post was probably a joke half way through replying =/

chelsentus

Lets see here now, 90% of T:V has never heard of D.D.R or has ever had to fight them. Ya, lets consider them the greatest adversary :icon_rolleyes:. Death? Who are you trying to kid?

Did I miss the sarcasm =/ I realized that this post was probably a joke half way through replying =/

Really?

DeletedUser

Now that I see your signature, maybe you weren't kidding. Little piece of advice, if you know nothing about a particular topic you shouldn't post about it.

DeletedUser8762

T:V in my opinion never had a decent adversary on a world scale, but on a continental scale its different.

for players in k52 I imagine it was SL

for players in k74 I imagine it was NP

etc, etc, etc...

I don't think anyone has had quality players "worldwide" like T:V has.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

*sigh* cald I expected better from you. Trying to say SL was an "adversary" in k52 is ridiculous. How can T:V cap 1000+ SL villages and they cap zero, not a couple, but ZERO in return and consider that an adversary?

DeletedUser8762

*sigh* cald I expected better from you. Trying to say SL was an "adversary" in k52 is ridiculous. How can T:V cap 1000+ SL villages and they cap zero, not a couple, but ZERO in return and consider that an adversary?

Well i've only ever had eyes for my continent so its hard to suddenly try and look out of a window you never noticed before...

It was just an example, besides we all know you LLLLLOOOOOVVVEEE SL really :icon_wink:

God you tell us often enough

Caldwellowl

DVADER

You're wrong. The biggest enemy of T:V was Blondeamon ! :lol:

blondeamon did great things for T:V. It really motivated a lot of players to continue playing to eliminate the smurfs. I think a lot of active players right now would have quit long ago if it wasn't for blondeamon's idiocy. Also, it made good drama in the forums.

DeletedUser

Obviosly SL. They are fighting from almost 1 year now and T:V still could take them down.

DeletedUser2298

Boo!

Well I think its pretty clear.. out of all those tribes listed who actually still exists?

I think most SL have respect towards T:V players and vice versa, SL and T:V have been at war since longer than most can remeber and whilst T:V can claim all they like about crushing SL... lets face it, its never actually happened. SL has evolved and changed where other tribes have fallen and given up. Whilst its pretty obvious that SL could never do any real damage to T:V as we/they've always been much smaller, but there has been some epic individual and group battles between the two tribes over time which has kept both tribes entertained. In fact, I would go so far as to say if TW didn't exist I reckon SL would of folded long ago due to boredom.

Back to coursework :)

DeletedUser5201

Morale

I would say morale has been the greatest adversary.

There comes a time when you stop attacking because the cost is so high and the person you killed is so small they cant hurt you anymore.

Muren

SL and EGBT by far... SL has fought for a long time and has been fairly successful but i'd say EGBT had more caps. I had over 30 when EGBT disbanded.

Muren

DeletedUser

Londinium by a long-shot.

Close second, goes to Big_N_Rich of RoBAC. He caused us way more problems than any other tribe (excluding Londinium) in K56 and K46.

SL, at least from my experience in K52, sucks. Terribly.
In the last month, I've been attacked by 2 different players. One of these players attacked me in succession with 8 sets of 1500 hcav alone. The other player attacked me with 4 nobles, with 2 nobles in each attack.

Not to mention, that they did, in fact, get slaughtered. Look at the nobling record and stats, it should be fairly evident what happened.

Am I right in saying that DIESEL and EGBT are essentially the same except that DIESEL has more members now? Take a look at the stats of that :D.

By the way, DIESEL already knows that K36 and K46 was/is largely inactive. Why they still have such a terrible nobling record frightens me still :icon_confused: