[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

DeletedUser

I must agree with that Fairplay ,I just saw on the map ,that they are very strong to the rim.

Because most of their players started much later than SL. Most of SL started at the SAME time as TW players did. TCK has some older members, but for the most part are where they originally started and include a lot of new players. I don't fault someone for starting this game later than me. I fault people who are terrible players and leaders who continuously lose at this game.

fairplay

How about people who stick at it against overwhelming odds uncaringly as its just a game rather than people who take it so seriously they get their pants in a twist everytime someone disagrees about how great they are.

You have never proven anything about SL, just because we have a recruitment policy on our profile doesn't mean that we actively recruit, its just there to avoid people who have no chance of getting in applying and therefore saving work for those who are in charge of recruitment, we sit all people who apply and it ain't easy to get in, we don't go around trying to recruit, thats what active recruiting is in case you were'nt aware.

You seem neither to remember that each time you spew stuff its me that gets the stats to prove you wrong, I didn't even need to this time as the russian has done so for me :)

DeletedUser

The russian proved what? TCK is strong on the rim where a lot of their players started. Wow what a surprise. SL has gotten displaced and thus has survived.

We showed systematically that SL recruits more than any other major tribe, including T:V. Just because you don't believe that TWplus or twstats is accurate doesn't mean that it isn't. Most of us put stock in the fact that those resources don't lie. I'm sorry but its pointless to argue with someone that is complete unable to look at things objectively.

DeletedUser

Fairplay,

You have unfailingly showed that you are a dumbass.
Any decent tribe knows that SL is/has always been a terrible tribe (excluding certain select players).

Everyone knows that SL mass recruits to stay at the top. Sorry you guys recruit faster than we take villages?

If you want to delude yourself in thinking that SL is a great tribe because the name's survived all this time, go ahead. I wouldn't try to convince the rest of the world because I think it's pretty clear that you're full of crap.

Your answer to how SL has been constantly in the Top 5 after consistently losing villages to T:V is what?

fairplay

My answer is that SL has something going for it that no other tribe has and the players that stay there stay for a reason, not that I expect you to be able to understand this.

DeletedUser

it's the same reason why so many of us have been here for so long, including why i have never left since i arrived, the community is fantastic..

DeletedUser

My answer is that SL has something going for it that no other tribe has and the players that stay there stay for a reason, not that I expect you to be able to understand this.

Ya, you are telling two people who have been a part of TW.com for 8+ years that they don't understand communities. Also, with your recruiting record, you don't really hang onto players any better than most tribes. You've had more players join/leave than any other tribe.

And beyond this, it has no bearing on this game. Congrats, you guys cultured a simcity culture where people like each other. I'll give you credit for that. You guys still were terrible at playing this game.

it's the same reason why so many of us have been here for so long, including why i have never left since i arrived, the community is fantastic..

I'm not going to argue this, not because I agree or disagree, but because I can understand the sentiment. But that has no relevance to the abilities of a tribe.

DeletedUser

well i can agree with that, what is a game all about after all? you might say winning, but if you can't smile all the while rather than just at the end, then i really don't see the point, i smiled so much i think i got bad wrinkles at my age.

In my opinion a game is about the fun of it, winning is just a bonus, it's not about winning for me, it's all about how many tears of laughter i can shed..

So in a way you could say that i own you all lol :D

DeletedUser

well i can agree with that, what is a game all about after all? you might say winning, but if you can't smile all the while rather than just at the end, then i really don't see the point, i smiled so much i think i got bad wrinkles at my age.

In my opinion a game is about the fun of it, winning is just a bonus, it's not about winning for me, it's all about how many tears of laughter i can shed..

So in a way you could say that i own you all lol :D

For me, the fun in playing this game is working with teammates to effectively take over the world. I have fun being competitive. But all of this forum stuff... I simply hate misinformation and liars. I also hate incompetence and idiocy. When people come here and make unjustified claims or don't give credit where its due, I get pretty annoyed. By the same token I've learned that there are individuals here that are simply too immature to be objective ever.

DeletedUser

sorry robac vs TW, tw and tw2 over 1,200 players, paladins over 1,000 players, robac and hnr combined 300 players and sl 300 players max, Oh and 400 Hot players

sorry over 2.k players vs just over .5k players, but yeah it was all skill.

DeletedUser8762

Paddy don't pull the conversation down pal.... :icon_confused:

I think SL has produced more "great players" that have stood up against T:V then any other tribe has, I include myself (Bigdaveturbo?), Gregw, and a number of others.

Then again I stand by my line of its been more of a continent by continent war, and as far as I saw continent (except k74 until i switched) ever actually beat back T:V.

Fact,

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

Bring the conversation down? the last page and abit was FP and Mim arguing. So that's a strange thing to say, and you 'my friend' are a prime example of why world1 became boring anyone who could do damage to TV has joined them or is allied to them

DeletedUser

Paddy don't pull the conversation down pal.... :icon_confused:

I think SL has produced more "great players" that have stood up against T:V then any other tribe has, I include myself (Bigdaveturbo?), Gregw, and a number of others.

Then again I stand by my line of its been more of a continent by continent war, and as far as I saw continent (except k74 until i switched) ever actually beat back T:V.

Fact,

Caldwellowl

yes you are evil leaving poor old siv all alone watching all his allies turn red and leaving myself lost and sailing into a abyss of red destruction.

I'll make a list 1 day of the best players that i know of that ever came out of and are still in SL

DeletedUser

We have 138 members out of them members about 130 started on the rim.

All our members started in the Ks they are in today, apart from a couple.

me and flame99 and hamster49 namely.

Flame99 still has two villages in K63 after his war with T:V he lost 50+villages then, He is in K50 which he moved to before he died.

Hamster49 Got killed by death/SL in K34.

I still have about 24 villages In k64, lost 3 to T:V when i was in opt.

How can you compare TCK to SL? TCK started in its continets, SL got put in its continents by T:V.

plus TCK recruitment is closed.

Our stats are great as well, we co-ordinate against our enemy's, we tacticly pick our targets we feed miss info to our enemy's spys, we work dates around with our allies.

Fairplay you are trying to compare a old man who has hip replacements with a ninja.

Your probably just realizing that you had great players from opt in your tribe, good leaders and you let us go.

DeletedUser

ooh ooh me me me me, you spoken to tamo lately he's never on MSN anymore.

@siv

DeletedUser

sorry robac vs TW, tw and tw2 over 1,200 players, paladins over 1,000 players, robac and hnr combined 300 players and sl 300 players max, Oh and 400 Hot players

sorry over 2.k players vs just over .5k players, but yeah it was all skill.

Okay, this is really starting to piss me off, READ for the love of God READ. Nobody stated that SL has MORE players than any other tribe. It has been shown that SL has RECRUITED more than any other tribe. I don't consider the Paladins a major tribe, and thus never compared them to SL, I suppose one could make the argument that the Paladins recruited more summing all their branches.

I love how you keep saying TW had 1200 players! Thats why they won! When even when the numbers are reversed (see k52) SL still gets anihilated. Its amazing, you and fairplay don't believe in twstats or twplus. It really is amazing.

DeletedUser

yep nibbler left after declaring war on TV because of real life issues only to become a duke of a new tribe, he also left death as he didnt have time but then started a new tribe as soon as tw declared on death, but no TCK are great :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay, this is really starting to piss me off, READ for the love of God READ. Nobody stated that SL has MORE players than any other tribe. It has been shown that SL has RECRUITED more than any other tribe. I don't consider the Paladins a major tribe, and thus never compared them to SL, I suppose one could make the argument that the Paladins recruited more summing all their branches.

I love how you keep saying TW had 1200 players! Thats why they won! When even when the numbers are reversed (see k52) SL still gets anihilated. Its amazing, you and fairplay don't believe in twstats or twplus. It really is amazing.

umm simple facts, tw had huge numbers k52. erm lets see you guys recruit Lippa mungec rakec etc etc who were our allies, we were holding out fine until Lippa and Mungec went back on their word and began attacking us,

Little bit unfair to call robac a poor tribe when under such odds,

Also k52 you lot launched form k53 where you owned 20 mil and k43 again 20mil, and k42 where you wre dominant.

DeletedUser

yep nibbler left after declaring war on TV because of real life issues only to become a duke of a new tribe, he also left death as he didnt have time but then started a new tribe as soon as tw declared on death, but no TCK are great :icon_rolleyes:

Hey paddy, I think that the vast majority of us live in a world based on merit. TCK has proved verifiably that they function as a team and are an effective team in taking on ACTIVE opponents. SL has never done this despite being quite a bit older than them. Nibbler has had a rough past, I don't like some of the things he has done, but I can understand why he did a lot of the things that he did. But, in the end, what matters, where you started or where you ended up.

TCK has the best capping record in the past 2 months of any tribe. Yes, better than even T:V. They are showing that they can play this game effectively. Where are you and SL?