~Or.D~ traitors

• Thread starter DeletedUser21827
  • Start date

DeletedUser

SlasherZ.! you know where my account is? and asks Or.D how my villages are!
say TNX U to my sitteur who screwed ME over!:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

you come back after 5 months, and expect your account to be okay?

Your last post on the board was from august last year.

Geez. How can anyone seriously think that they can leave for 5 months, then come back and except everything to be as it was when they left?

Sorry to say it. But that is just plain stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and let's put some facts in here.

the last time you nobled a villages was 2/15-08. Your last village was nobled on 25th of may.

as fare as I can count. That is more then 3 months.

(sorry about the 5 months, it was only 3)

DeletedUser21827

you come back after 5 months, and expect your account to be okay?

Your last post on the board was from august last year.

Geez. How can anyone seriously think that they can leave for 5 months, then come back and except everything to be as it was when they left?

Sorry to say it. But that is just plain stupid.

NO, I dont expect my account to be OK, I just expect that it would still be mine. Is that too much to ask from an Or.D leadership member?

DeletedUser

NO, I dont expect my account to be OK, I just expect that it would still be mine. Is that too much to ask from an Or.D leadership member?

She wasn't referring to you Einstein, read your personal mail in the forum and give it a rest ffs

DeletedUser

SlasherZ.! you know where my account is? and asks Or.D how my villages are!
say TNX U to my sitteur who screwed ME over!:icon_cry:

WTF is this the oldies reunion of those who last logged into the game in 1946?

Do you really expect to be taken seriously?

Leave the game and throw the account into someone's custody with no message saying what problem you have, specific tasks to do with the account, and at least an approximate date of when you will be returning. Pop up after half a year with pretentions that something should have been done. Newsflash buddy, everyone has a timeschedule, and nobody will hold fast and take out of their free time to play that account as the original owner would. There is also a rule against permanent sitting, what did you expect that we'd sacrifice our own time to get that account to the highest borders of temptation? That it would magically grow following our grace and tender care like mushrooms after a warm summer rain? That after half a year of absence you can show up and everybody would act like nothing happened?

Things change, leadership changes, players come and go, quit but rarely come back to that full throttle they once had. Why don't you try coming back after another half year, maybe by that time the miracle of the Order will bring the account back from the rim. I'll play it myself and get it to the top of all standings, i'll get you and ODA that would make matt-, mihaip and OMC bow down and beg for mercy and an ODD that would make the walls of Orhun and the vault of Cypher seem like little raggedy weepy children. How does that sound?

Sounds like bs doesn't it? Same as your sorry ass argument. You should be a lawyer, you'd be mighty successful.

It's a shame someone who actually played the game well and was an asset to the tribe stoops so low and resorts to such foolish outbursts against the Order, when if you really had some buddies in ord you could have easily contacted anyone and put you into contact with the leadership, you could have gotten another account or a split one. But why go the easy normal way when you can slag your buddies and wash your clothes in public, ey?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hun..

If it was up to me, your account had been rimmed ages ago. Dead weight. Nothing more.

DeletedUser

hmmm...I really don't know where Catalina finds all the time to answer this sh***. lol

To x-7. Sorry mate. You just got doomed. :/

Sirlickaolot - Do you even remember who was sitting you?

DeletedUser

Caz finds time in between the stripper talk.

I still think Caz is being way too nice.

DeletedUser

I still think Caz is being way too nice.

well a good diplomat's job is to tell people to go f**k themselves in such a way that the ones targeted always leave the conversation with smiles on their faces and flowrs in their hair ^_^

DeletedUser

cmon, i think everyone here knows x7 and sirlick are wrong here, its impossible to simply NOT play for 3 months, id say 1 month is an absolute MAX

i dont even think i actually play tribalwars 3/5 months...

DeletedUser

well a good diplomat's job is to tell people to go f**k themselves in such a way that the ones targeted always leave the conversation with smiles on their faces and flowrs in their hair ^_^

i usually get to be diplomat in a lot of tribes, i must say, that is the nicest definition of diplomacy i ever heard :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol. A mod should close this. I feel sorry for the guys that started it. :(

DeletedUser

well, does x7 gets back now, or will he get rimmed?
and sirlickalot?