~Or.D~ traitors

• Thread starter DeletedUser21827
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you come back after 5 months, and expect your account to be okay?

Your last post on the board was from august last year.

Geez. How can anyone seriously think that they can leave for 5 months, then come back and except everything to be as it was when they left?

Sorry to say it. But that is just plain stupid.

what 5 months? my sitteur knew in may 2008 i was leaving for 2-3 months!!
it WASNT 5-6 months!

i aint stupid! i was screwed over! OWA told me to take my time and hed take care of my account well i see he took care of it very good! no under hes got 6milions point screwing everyone who he sitts for!

DeletedUser

it WASNT 5-6 months!

i aint stupid! i was screwed over! OWA told me to take my time and hed take care of my account well i see he took care of it very good! no under hes got 6milions point screwing everyone who he sitts for!

Dont ever talk like that to OWA... Blame yourself for waiting 5-6 mounths before returning!

DeletedUser

slasherz where the hell you getting 5-6 months? id like to know where you getting this BS! can you count MAY JUNE and JULY that is 3 months i had told HIM id be gone for 2+ mnoths he told me its was cool and he take care of my things! ill talk of whom i want the way i want! i GOT SCREWED and im not the only one whom you ppl did this 2!

DeletedUser

and sience MAY 30 ive been tryin to get my things BACK! :icon_rolleyes: yes i waited till yesterday to come on forum cause im not gettin any REPLY from OPS!:icon_rolleyes: «« that aint nothing new they never reply to real problems!

Mick876

Look mate in this world in the space of 2 days every thing can change, i was offline for 2 days and when i came on the RIM war was over.

DeletedUser21827

I dont care. Rim me if you want, just give me my account back, so I could end it myself, and in the correct form.

DeletedUser

I dont care. Rim me if you want, just give me my account back, so I could end it myself, and in the correct form.

At the end of the day, it is your own fault for breaking the rules and giving out your password! How can you blame others for your own foolishness?!

For breach of those rules im sure you can get banned for it. So either stay in touch on the forums talking about wars and such, not this crap.
Or
Leave this forum and start a new account on another world.

DeletedUser

Since I am not part of the Or.D leadership I can't speak on their behalf.

But this is beyond ridicules. Just stfu. Make a new account and start on another world.

DeletedUser

or ...

you hack your account back,
press the delete button
and its all fixed :icon_cool:

or just leave it at this,
the tribe already has a bad reputation now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

or ...

press the delete button

I dont think so, look at the reaction of people around. I dont think The Order`s rep will be what you say it is. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

or ...

press the delete button

You're just trying to get flamed aren't you. :lol:

This in no way would tarnish the reputation of Or.D

DeletedUser

it WASNT 5-6 months!

Actually i'm well know for keeping people alive, but you can speak your mind :icon_confused:

You were away for forever so stop b***ing over it. End of story.

DeletedUser

You're just trying to get flamed aren't you. :lol:

This in no way would tarnish the reputation of Or.D

I just want some other peeps reactions,
not everytime the same people :icon_rolleyes::)

DeletedUser

Well the fact is this incident doesn't make Or.D traitors at all.