[OR] vs. Jnssrs family

DeletedUser

can someone summarize everything that happened? seems to me that its coming to a close, and my computer is bein gay and taking forever to load up pages.... so i dont feel like taking an hour just to read everything that happened... i fell behind on this one

DeletedUser

can someone summarize everything that happened? seems to me that its coming to a close, and my computer is bein gay and taking forever to load up pages.... so i dont feel like taking an hour just to read everything that happened... i fell behind on this one

[OR] merged to ~I~ during the war.

Tatisan is saying that the merge was planned a month ago before the war. He said it was delayed because of what happened(war) and his tribe didn't merged ASAP just to prove themselves in this world that they can deal with a rank 14 tribe, Jnssrs.

Jnssrs I think is still attacking the former [OR] members.

The argument in this is that Tatisan doesn't want to admit defeat because they really didn't lose the war, it was very close indeed..

I am still confuse about something! Who attack first? Who declare the war? I thought it was [OR] but if they are planning to merge with another tribe then why did they start the attacks to make this things happen?

tatisan

Yes, it was [OR] who started the war. And we started it because of the new cluster Jnssrs was developing in K96. They also had quite a big cluster in K86 and 2-3 weeks prior to the war, the players in this cluster started what i called a barbarian noble spree inside K86 and quite far from their original cluster.

I saw this as an act of war and we stroked first in order to have the element of surprise working in our favor. And it did, as we took pretty fast the 10 villages Jnssrs had in K96.

My opinion is Jnssrs was preparing for this war. They did relocate some of their good players in the war zone while we had to deal with the players that we naturally had there. This resulted in completed rim of one of our players and almost riming another one which is something we were also expecting. After this happened the war entered a slower pahse where very few villages were taken by both sides. Jnssrs was forcing us to mostly defend because they had the size working in their favor.

At this point we lost to real life one of our key players - LordCalcifer. We tried to keep this secret but eventually Jnssrs realized what happened and they attacked only this player. In my opinion this was the tie-braker and they started to noble his villages faster than we could retake them. If it wasnt for this player i think we would still be fighting right now and the war would still have been pretty close.

It is true the merger talks were started long before the war. We were allies with ~I~ for as long as i can remember and i see no reall difference between the fact that we merged and the option we had for our ally to enter the war on our behalf. And by the time the merger took place we had no support from or ally. Again we wanted to prove ourselves. And by holding of Jnssrs for so long and with the OD ranking that we had i think we did that.

DeletedUser

Side 1: [OR] ~I~ ~=I=~

Side 2: Jnssrs

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 56
Difference: 25

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 573,143
Side 2: 380,534
Difference: 192,609

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88,289
Side 2: 15,051
Difference: 73,238

image.php

Well since former [OR] members are still attacking jnssrs I'd thought id still update this thread. Here's some newer stats.

And what Tatisan all said is exactly right.

tatisan

But this isnt really a war. Jnssrs are not attacking us anymore. And we are only attacking two players that left our tribe without consent. So that stat has no value really.

DeletedUser

actually one was a defect and the other is a traitor...

these two if i think i know who you are on about they left JSF but we didnt make a big deal out of it though did we

i know it is not my place to be posting here but the two players in question i know very well

one didnt want to leave [OR] and merge into ~I~..if you know football it is like a player not wanting to play and move what do they do they sell them

the other was a good friend of mine and only joined out of being scared he justs wants to build and be peacefull

we do not want a conflict because of just 2 players leaving a tribe ppl do it all the time

i do get along with you tatisan and respect you as you are a good player

but leave these 2 players alone they have done nothing wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just wanted to know why is the thread called [OR] vs jnssrs and family

who is the family

tatisan

these two if i think i know who you are on about they left JSF but we didnt make a big deal out of it though did we

i know it is not my place to be posting here but the two players in question i know very well

one didnt want to leave [OR] and merge into ~I~..if you know football it is like a player not wanting to play and move what do they do they sell them

the other was a good friend of mine and only joined out of being scared he justs wants to build and be peacefull

we do not want a conflict because of just 2 players leaving a tribe ppl do it all the time

i do get along with you tatisan and respect you as you are a good player

but leave these 2 players alone they have done nothing wrong

its not who you think it is, my friend. check twstats and you'll get the picture.