[OR] vs. Jnssrs family

DeletedUser

I cant really understand what is you mean but tatisan has been attacked by you before and after he joined.

DeletedUser

as trinityum said they declared war on us first

he is our enemy before and after he joined your tribe he is still our enemy......and enemies should be attacked...it is what we should do in the game...there is no escape after joining your tribe:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser49807

Khazar has not played an active role in the war at any time, and well continue to remain neutral as long as their is no agression against us. If one of our guys has attacked a ~I~ member, especially those who did not merge. I will dealt with it. Just send me a name and a report. [OR] did attack Khazar members, earlier in this conflict and then ceased their agression. Khazar is neutral and would like to remain so.

Do not involve us in this discussion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

he is our enemy before and after he joined your tribe he is still our enemy......and enemies should be attacked...it is what we should do in the game...there is no escape after joining your tribe:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

So you want to continue the war? Give an official declaration to the duke and let's have some more fun!

Khazar has not played an active role in the war at any time, and well continue to remain neutral as long as their is no agression against us. If one of our guys has attacked a ~I~ member, especially those who did not merge. I will dealt with it. Just send me a name and a report. [OR] did attack Khazar members, earlier in this conflict and then ceased their agression. Khazar is neutral and would like to remain so.

Do not involve us in this discussion.

Good call, my friend. lol I have been your tribe as well.

DeletedUser

Hey man!! go and noble an active player first then come here. Don't make a fool of yourself by talking rubbish.

trinityum

I cant really understand what is you mean but tatisan has been attacked by you before and after he joined.

And we know that Tatisan organized claiming of our K96 villages then [OR] attacked us firstly.And I'm asking again this If you were thinking merge why did they attacked us?

DeletedUser

And we know that Tatisan organized claiming of our K96 villages then [OR] attacked us firstly.And I'm asking again this If you were thinking merge why did they attacked us?

So what if they started a war before a merge? Why would that be a problem?

tatisan

i think i told you that in private as well. we could not afford to let you have those villages in K96.
whatever the future will be we need to keep K96 safe.

tatisan

Because [OR] had been spending a lot of time mocking Jnssrs about fighting a tribe so much smaller than them, would be my guess.

if you go through this topic again you will find that Jnssrs started the big talk.
and we had no support from our allies in this war. not even one spear man.

carriestupidhead

Then why dont you start one? :lol:

Thats a silly thing to say mate, since you started one, why dont you finish it is what im saying?

We have our own wars already and you guys seem to have yours...I am tained a bit as most wars i've been in ended in senseless ceasefires...makes me sad :(

tatisan

Thats a silly thing to say mate, since you started one, why dont you finish it is what im saying?

We have our own wars already and you guys seem to have yours...I am tained a bit as most wars i've been in ended in senseless ceasefires...makes me sad :(

There is nothing to finish. We lost that war. But not to Jnssrs. We lost it to real life.