[OR] vs. Jnssrs family

DeletedUser

Now their duke change his tribe... So we can see the ethic... How nice !!!

So i think the migrants only refuuges for us... nvm... we can continue our war...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So i think the migrants only refuuges for us... nvm... we can continue our war...

i agree with the above post "mmmmm"

give it 24hrs and you will see

EDIT: you also did not mention which tribe the dukes joined... i think that may be of importance. And it also shows your tribe's failure to get spies inside [OR]. You have shown that you have no spies while I still can monitor your tribe's every move.

Last edited by a moderator:

tatisan

My friend, this was ongoing for more than a month now. We actually postponed it just to show the world we can hold of a tribe twice our size.

And about the stats... Just because you managed to noble 6-7 villages from a player that is inactive for more than a week doesnt really show how skilled you are. Or maybe it does...

DeletedUser

i agree with the above post "mmmmm"

give it 24hrs and you will see

EDIT: you also did not mention which tribe the dukes joined... i think that may be of importance. And it also shows your tribe's ignorance of the failure to get spies inside [OR]. You have shown that you have no spies while I still can monitor your tribe's every move.

give it 24 hours??? so is this a threat... yeh you have 24 hours... we will see...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My friend, this was ongoing for more than a month now. We actually postponed it just to show the world we can hold of a tribe twice our size.

And about the stats... Just because you managed to noble 6-7 villages from a player that is inactive for more than a week doesnt really show how skilled you are. Or maybe it does...

Whats this have to do with you changing tribes just as we start to noble you?

tatisan

Whats this have to do with you changing tribes just as we start to noble you?

its just a wrong impression.
first of all we are merging with our long lasting ally. a project that was started long before we went to war with Jnssrs.
and second, nobling me is not that easy. you should check the reports on your latest attempt. they all came back in red colors.

DeletedUser

I feel such like a tribe hopper..lol soo many tribe changes its not funny..Good luck to the rest of [OR] i was really starting to love that tribe :(..

tatisan

and one more thing. i joined among the firsts just to bring to the new tribe some free ODD that were heading my way.

tatisan

I feel such like a tribe hopper..lol soo many tribe changes its not funny..Good luck to the rest of [OR] i was really starting to love that tribe :(..

a tribe is made of people. most of them, the best ones, will be there. when you multiply that by at least 3 you should really see where this is going.

trinityum

you can dismiss inactive players :icon_biggrin: he would give you acc sitting like others.This is your tribe's problem not ours....

and the reason of war was you.... Because you attacked us firstly and you can't say "Jnssrs is twice our size" .

you had known that before you attacked us

DeletedUser

War Status of the Week

Side 1: Jnssrs

Side 2: [OR]

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 227
Side 2: 121
Difference: 106

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 12
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,310,741
Side 2: 710,951
Difference: 599,790

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175,168
Side 2: 90,535
Difference: 84,633

image.php

I don't like talking to much... This is why I don't post here. Check out my OD ATTACK RANK TO GET YOUR ANSWERS... IF YOU ARE MY ENEMY DON'T HIDE, I WILL GET YOU NO MATTER HOW FAR...

With LOOOVEEEE ...

Frond...

DeletedUser

i want to add only that... we use our 1/3 attack power for this war... :) no comment :p

trinityum

I want to add this too, Tatisan is talking very different in game and here.

trinityum

why would you do that? do you have enemies elsewhere? :)

our only two squads was figting with them because of some reasons.But we solved them and we would start new bigger waves but we can't see an enemy all of them is escaping one by one...