[OR] vs. Jnssrs family

DeletedUser

I don't like talking to much... This is why I don't post here. Check out my OD ATTACK RANK TO GET YOUR ANSWERS... IF YOU ARE MY ENEMY DON'T HIDE, I WILL GET YOU NO MATTER HOW FAR...

With LOOOVEEEE ...

Frond...

And how bout Tatisan's OD. Only about 8th in the world and mostly gained from this war.

And you've done an excellent job at taking Lord Calcifers villages. Must have been real hard when he's a red dot now.

tatisan

you can dismiss inactive players :icon_biggrin: he would give you acc sitting like others.This is your tribe's problem not ours....

LordCalcifer was one of our top players. We dont know the reasons he left the game without leaving an account sitter. However, out of respect for the work he did for our tribe we are not going to dismiss him just to avoid a negative war stats.
In a few days his villages will go gray.

DeletedUser

that's because you (Jnssrs) are also talking very different here.

if you want i can post here your begging...

"as please don't attack me more, please attack other members... please don't attack me as that :icon_cry:"

but i don't want that :lol:

tatisan

if you want i can post here your begging...

"as please don't attack me more, please attack other members... please don't attack me as that :icon_cry:"

but i don't want that :lol:

thats really funny :)
please post anything like that.
so far you gave me at least 2-3 millions ODD and i got quite a few villages from you. its true i'm a bit tired but still you are very far from taking a village from me.

DeletedUser

you changed your tribe...you think that you can escape from this way...

woww... how nice... and how ethic... you show your character all of us...

I will not say anything in there after that... Because i don't like to talk with scared mouses...

You can't understand that... This called HONOR !!!

HONOR? Can you understand me?

Honor means never escape, never run away from war... But i think you can't understand anything from this word... Because your actions show that, you don't know what is HONOR ...

Thanks for chatting guys...

DeletedUser

To all jnnsrs players...
who made this guy cocooo your duke??...tell him to get his lingo right first...he souds like a crazy noob...really..
and let me tell you that jnssrs= Fail.

DeletedUser

haha. To all of you out there confused. We have had plans for this for atleast a month. We were going to do it but then jnnsrs started attacking them. They didnt want to come over right then so they waited and proved to the world their skill and undermined jnnsrs. Now that everyone except for jnnsrs and allies are thinking [OR] is doing well they came over. Once they came over tatisan got some new attacks got a few more mil ODD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you changed your tribe...you think that you can escape from this way...

woww... how nice... and how ethic... you show your character all of us...

I will not say anything in there after that... Because i don't like to talk with scared mouses...

You can't understand that... This called HONOR !!!

HONOR? Can you understand me?

Honor means never escape, never run away from war... But i think you can't understand anything from this word... Because your actions show that, you don't know what is HONOR ...

Thanks for chatting guys...

Who ever said we weren't fighting anymore. Anyways this merge has been planned for longer then the war.

tatisan

@ everyone

1. We had this merge planed long before the war started
2. We havent got one single spear man as support from our allies during this war because we wanted to prove ourselves first
3. I think we did prove ourselves since in the last week every village Jnssrs manage to take from us came from an INACTIVE PLAYER!!! more than that we managed to take back more than half of those villages so thanks Jnssrs for clearing them up for us
4. Jnssrs is talking about riming me. But all they did so far was to increase my ODD with at least 3 million points since this war started. plus another 2 millions in the week i was sitting one of our players. Did they manage to get a single village from me since this war started? NO! Not even close!

Edit: my ODD is now 5,68M

carriestupidhead

To all jnnsrs players...
who made this guy cocooo your duke??...tell him to get his lingo right first...he souds like a crazy noob...really..
and let me tell you that jnssrs= Fail.

I am not Jnssrs but cocooo does what he can with English and I think he gets his point across fine

Good post cocooo! you tell those folks about honor mate!!!

DeletedUser

I am not Jnssrs but cocooo does what he can with English and I think he gets his point across fine

Good post cocooo! you tell those folks about honor mate!!!

yes carrie. I agree that Honor is a very good thing in this world. However there was nothing dishonorable about what was done. Read tatisan and coolman and jojo's posts above. This merge had been planned for a solid month already! The war just delayed it.

I don't see anything dishonorable about merging with a tribe that was already planned for over a month in advance.

DeletedUser

hmm. Maybe it is due to the fact that you attacked us. I could be wrong though.

Omarb94

Coolman. may i ask who attacked you. we can solve this issue. and which ally of yours did they attack, if you can give me these details. ill be able to find out who attacked

DeletedUser

The only people we have attacked are former OR members who we were already int he process of attacking.

DeletedUser

Side 1: [OR] ~I~

Side 2: Jnssrs Khazar

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 83
Difference: 69

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,058,077
Side 2: 432,554
Difference: 625,523

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,490
Side 2: 64,940
Difference: 13,550

image.php

trinityum

haha. To all of you out there confused. We have had plans for this for atleast a month. We were going to do it but then jnnsrs started attacking them.

please don't give wrong informaitions.They attacked us firstly they declareted war against us firstly.If you were thinking merge why did they attacked us?