Out The Top 10 Tribes

tudadar

Reaction score
I still distinctly remember not worshipping tudadar in w74 when he abandoned our tribe and turtled and prodded everyone into nobling him out like an ass. Low class player.

I didnt abandon any tribe in w74. I joined some random rim tribe to help out while trying to pp farm. It collapsed and I stuck around helping the x members around me stay alive and even inviting several into future worlds. I instigated ops vs the people/tribe that killed them and nobled/cata'd several into the ground while making 98,000 pp from scratch and never losing a village in 3ish months vs the top point tribe. You seem like a random scrub that doesnt know what hes talking about. Its not hard at all to check stats...

Last edited:

going2killu

Reaction score
I was Duke of your tribe. You left and incited people into attacking you. Good effort however, 9/10

Wait no now I remember. No you weren't ever in my tribe, instead of joining with your teammates you went rogue and incited people into attacking you, that's right.

Last edited:

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know personally anything about Tuda other than what I saw happen on W113. Just looking at stats though it would seem he's pretty dang good at the game skill wise and understanding the mechanics.

I can't account for how Tuda does his diplo, but sometimes we do have to let some of that old blood go hahaha.

tudadar

Reaction score
I was Duke of your tribe. You left and incited people into attacking you. Good effort however, 9/10

Wait no now I remember. No you weren't ever in my tribe, instead of joining with your teammates you went rogue and incited people into attacking you, that's right.

Nope. Still not true. What teammates exactly though?

going2killu

Reaction score
Nope. Still not true. What teammates exactly though?
The tribe you were with was literally bashers, your account was magnitudes larger than any of them and you used them to support you while making inflammatory comments to get neighbors to attack you.

tudadar

Reaction score

Was never in your tribe. You and plenty of the other idiots thought the people around me were supporting me except they were alive because I supported them on low mroale when ppl around attacked 1 or 2 super stacked villages. The tribe I was in was never bashers and im pretty sure the leader kicked everyone/quit when I was 13k points with 3 villages?

going2killu

Reaction score
Yes the tribe disbanded after you got nearly nobled out. If the players around you all had low morale, and you were actively fighting on their behalf, they were bashers bud.

going2killu

Reaction score
I honestly didn't know if they were supporting you, that much I can admit. But it was clear you had an unusually high Dv ratio, which also drew criticism

tudadar

Reaction score
Yes the tribe disbanded after you got nearly nobled out. If the players around you all had low morale, and you were actively fighting on their behalf, they were bashers bud.

I got nearly nobled out when I had 3 villages so I went tribeless till 1.1 mil pts before making a tribe saying i quit and gifting out my villages? Ya makes sense. U could spend a couple mins checking stats before making up stories everyone can see isnt true.

going2killu

Reaction score
You made a tribe saying you quit, and kept defending and flaming people for struggling to take your account, which had an insanely dense spread.

tudadar

Reaction score
You made a tribe saying you quit, and kept defending and flaming people for struggling to take your account, which had an insanely dense spread.

No, I quit after waiting/instigating ops for 2 or 3 months and never losing a village. Sadly the account over time grew to a massive 250 village cluster where the ops stopped coming. I then stuck around to personally gift all villages to friends/people I knew making sure no random scrubs took one they didnt earn. I double checked my losses and every single one was gifted.

going2killu

Reaction score
I'll have to take you on your word, can't check ODD stats for that world anymore. It's honestly no matter, I don't even really care about that world anymore, and what Viobolt did bothers me much more than anything you did. But I didn't appreciate your playstyle, nor did I appreciate your attitude, but I'm sure you get that a lot. That said, your playstyle seems to have spread so maybe you were ahead of your time.

tudadar

Reaction score
I'll have to take you on your word, can't check ODD stats for that world anymore. It's honestly no matter, I don't even really care about that world anymore, and what Viobolt did bothers me much more than anything you did. But I didn't appreciate your playstyle, nor did I appreciate your attitude, but I'm sure you get that a lot. That said, your playstyle seems to have spread so maybe you were ahead of your time.

Punch recruited a refugee that I had cata'd into the ground after he attacked or nobled my old tribe. No units no farms and several villages. I then made a very nice interesting profile helping instigate more ops showing all the failures. I had 7-13 villages at the time pp farming. They should of been ready to noble me but werent. I dont see how I wronged anyone. Most of the people I gifted to were around my cluster and had no issues whatsoever. Once I got my wish and ops started of course I turtled up hard/grew.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
db34f8ca61abc87a103b9e8771328bbd.png

Watercolour

Reaction score
If the players around you all had low morale, and you were actively fighting on their behalf, they were bashers bud.

I mean following that logic, that means every tribe is a basher tribe for their tribe's top few players. Since by default they'd be lower morale and you'd be actively fighting on their behalf...

going2killu

Reaction score
I mean following that logic, that means every tribe is a basher tribe for their tribe's top few players. Since by default they'd be lower morale and you'd be actively fighting on their behalf...
No dude, he was like 10x bigger or more than literally everyone else in the tribe, it wasn't normal.

Gilestel

Reaction score
No dude, he was like 10x bigger or more than literally everyone else in the tribe, it wasn't normal.

Might not be normal. But again there is nothing wrong with having more points than everyone else around you by a huge margin. And nothing wrong with playing in a tribe with them.

Other than around a 100 players, he is more than 10x bigger than everyone on W115. Does that mean he is not allowed to play with anyone on this world? Or should he slow his growth for other to catch up? Still not clear what he did wrong as per your story.