Out The Top 10 Tribes

Deleted User - 11563159

No dude, he was like 10x bigger or more than literally everyone else in the tribe, it wasn't normal.

It would be better for your growth if you stopped complaining about Tudadar and invest some time in your account. Imagine the amount of energy you wasted on this thread.

He’s been doing it since I can remember, always triple the size of the second in line. Just accept it and you’ll start feeling better.

or imagine he’s not there and drink some green tea.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It would be better for your growth if you stopped complaining about Tudadar and invest some time in your account. Imagine the amount of energy you wasted on this thread.

He’s been doing it since I can remember, always triple the size of the second in line. Just accept it and you’ll start feeling better.

or imagine he’s not there and drink some green tea.

Imagine thinking that 20 minutes wasted on a thread is significant.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
tudadar has some premium points of farming skills that nobody didn't figure out yet. He did tell me one time how he does it but not real recipe. Anyway i wuld like to see tudador play with 0 premium and then we can talk about his skills. any n00b can bost himself up with half million premium, build defense in villages and just move them up and down, hardly any skills in that. When he plays no premium world and be top-ranked then we can say he is good player and only that way. Spending pp don't make you skilled just rich b***ch

Watercolour

Reaction score
No dude, he was like 10x bigger or more than literally everyone else in the tribe, it wasn't normal.
I was in his tribe on w96, he was 10x bigger than me, and I was treated like a fully fledged member of the tribe. AFAIK he used more resources helping the smaller tribe members than the other way round. I used a grand total of 0 nukes to clear on his behalf (the main role of a basher). So I really don't think the size difference constitutes someone being a basher or not. The main thing is what they use their account for, like if an account is primarily clearing for a larger account, then yeah.

going2killu

Reaction score
I was in his tribe on w96, he was 10x bigger than me, and I was treated like a fully fledged member of the tribe. AFAIK he used more resources helping the smaller tribe members than the other way round. I used a grand total of 0 nukes to clear on his behalf (the main role of a basher). So I really don't think the size difference constitutes someone being a basher or not. The main thing is what they use their account for, like if an account is primarily clearing for a larger account, then yeah.
It was being used to stack players who had low morale, it was just passive bashing.

Also as far as growth goes, it'd be better for my growth if I quit my job and played TW full-time too, yet that wasn't included in your sage advice. There are other people on the account, pretty sure I'll be fine.

Watercolour

Reaction score
Also as far as growth goes, it'd be better for my growth if I quit my job and played TW full-time too, yet that wasn't included in your sage advice. There are other people on the account, pretty sure I'll be fine.
No idea what you mean by this I didn't give any advice I was just being pedantic about your definition of basher.

tudadar

Reaction score
tudadar has some premium points of farming skills that nobody didn't figure out yet. He did tell me one time how he does it but not real recipe. Anyway i wuld like to see tudador play with 0 premium and then we can talk about his skills. any n00b can bost himself up with half million premium, build defense in villages and just move them up and down, hardly any skills in that. When he plays no premium world and be top-ranked then we can say he is good player and only that way. Spending pp don't make you skilled just rich b***ch

How do u think I made prem, already started with 0 and made 98,000 from scratch on w74 that was discussed in this thread. If you cant farm prem I dont know what to say, hundreds of people are farming 10k+ per world with 1 village.

Deleted User - 848896163

batan - ive seen tudadar play w/o premium and he did good. better than ur illiterate behind ever did lolz

Deleted User - 848896163

English is not his first language so you can hardly call him illiterate.

Sam

1bfb022789c5be7de304ebaff420c270.png

batan has little or no education. much like yourself.

Deleted User - 11378923

How do u think I made prem, already started with 0 and made 98,000 from scratch on w74 that was discussed in this thread. If you cant farm prem I dont know what to say, hundreds of people are farming 10k+ per world with 1 village.

Instead of talking about premium, probably you should prove yourself in some Casual worlds or world without premium spending with some top players ... So they and me can stop talking ... But to be better you can announce it even, so you can draw some attention and you can see where you stand ... Defou you've got skills in the way you spend PP but I'm not sure that's even a skill tbh ...

But looks like it doesn't matter ... So till then you are just a PP spender , nothing else!!! Gratz

And BTW I've seen some post when you saying being wiped cause didn't have a real tribes ... If they think you are good (the way you talking loudly) probably they will invite you based on something ... And believe me I've seen single players doing quite well in old worlds and without complaining don't having a tribe - probably they made their own diplomacy and whatever is needed to ...

But that's all ... It's quite sad seeing the level of players these days ... Just made player 5-6 times my size loosing all troops (690 vs 3800 points, and I still got my defensive units alive) , and no I'm not bearing in the chest saying I'm good ... It's just sad !!!

Have a great day !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I only did the top 5 because I got bored...

I made up a scoring system, based on 4 indicators. This is just an attempt to put statistics into an opinion.

Here's my 4 criteria and how they are scored. Comments welcome!

An attempt to measure the "sustainability" of the current membership...

(villages captured/villages lost) x (no. members/no. tribe changes) x (points of largest player/points of smallest player) x 100

n attempt to measure the "effective aggression" in a tribe

(ODA/villages captured) / (ODA/ODD) x 100

An attempt to measure the "WOW factor" in a tribe

((Barbles + Internals) / Captured Villages) / ("Recruited villages" / No. villages) x 100

The ratio of tribe points to top tribe points x 100

266e297a6b1f2d67731221b872a9b340.png

9c6b86018fb00cb1960ae383dd652452.png

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I only did the top 5 because I got bored...

I made up a scoring system, based on 4 indicators. This is just an attempt to put statistics into an opinion.

Here's my 4 criteria and how they are scored. Comments welcome!

An attempt to measure the "sustainability" of the current membership...

(villages captured/villages lost) x (no. members/no. tribe changes) x (points of largest player/points of smallest player) x 100

n attempt to measure the "effective aggression" in a tribe

(ODA/villages captured) / (ODA/ODD) x 100

An attempt to measure the "WOW factor" in a tribe

((Barbles + Internals) / Captured Villages) / ("Recruited villages" / No. villages) x 100

The ratio of tribe points to top tribe points x 100

266e297a6b1f2d67731221b872a9b340.png

9c6b86018fb00cb1960ae383dd652452.png

So Sam doesn't give Joker negative rep?

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I feel the need to say it.

I'm not part of the "Hate on Sam" club.

Sam = Sam.

If you can't wield it, don't pick it up.