Out The Top 10 Tribes

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The fact that the village had like 100 points when he took it is what makes it a bad thing. It takes some time for a village that small to provide any value whatsoever. It's worth also pointing out that unlike barbarian villages, player villages are in fact not guaranteed to grow at all. Accounts grow much faster if they are able to capture strong villages early on. Taking a bonus village before it probably even has a blacksmith isn't strategic, it's just a waste of time.

Losing troops means less resources from scavs, it's sim city economics .

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol well buckle up buttercup, because you need to check our stats on W114 from where we came from, 17 solid players from there.

You can make judgements off one barbarian village all day long, but it doesn't negate the fact that bonus village will be a full fledged villa here in a week.

Anyways, I'm glad that some older players are continuing to come back and look forward to seeing things play out how they used to in the old days.

OD and troops will always overcome the accusation of sim city. ;)

Kind of very silly of you to make an entire claim of a tribe of 30 members off one bonus barb being nobled :D

Especially knowing you apparently didn't or don't do research.

going2killu

Reaction score
Taking a village that won't be a full fledged villa for a week is exactly my point. I'm familiar enough with how OD works to know it doesn't reflect playstyle.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Taking a village that won't be a full fledged villa for a week is exactly my point. I'm familiar enough with how OD works to know it doesn't reflect playstyle.

Lol then why do you take a player village that won't be a full fledged villa for a week?

Do you not understand how flawed your logic is there?

A village is a village is a village is a village.

So go ahead and dictate to me again how we should noble when you have done zero research on the members in my tribe.

I'm familiar enough with the game to understand that one bonus barb at the beginning of the world means absolutely nothing :D

going2killu

Reaction score
Player villas near him are much closer to being decent villas than 100 point bonus villas.

If your goal was to get me to do research it worked. If your goal was to change my mind as a result of that research, it failed. I'll share my findings however.

Here is the ODA ranking of every member of your tribe with a non-zero ODA stat from w114:
duanlesua 287
Elysium 105
Sir Ezeky 1275
biff bonzai 736
Mandalore 78
nickrantz 166
micheals2 199
UnleashedXY 178
Eddie 69
sir yesmar 201
Chegs 160
Surrender to Madness 246
Lord Anenion 86
yorgolb 220
spijun 416
strokerrrr 2672
krystalballty 2448
.ZaZa. 992
SmellyOldWasp 1890

Eddie had the most ODA on your tribe, coming in at rank 69 ODA. You haven't been absent from the world for long enough to account for these low ranks. Was this meant to be impressive, or inspire fear or something? You're clearly not an aggressive tribe, why bother pretending?

All I said was that taking a bonus village as your very first ennoblement wasn't promising, and it isn't. Your tribe plays passively, and the numbers demonstrate that.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player villas near him are much closer to being decent villas than 100 point bonus villas.

If your goal was to get me to do research it worked. If your goal was to change my mind as a result of that research, it failed. I'll share my findings however.

Here is the ODA ranking of every member of your tribe with a non-zero ODA stat from w114:
duanlesua 287
Elysium 105
Sir Ezeky 1275
biff bonzai 736
Mandalore 78
nickrantz 166
micheals2 199
UnleashedXY 178
Eddie 69
sir yesmar 201
Chegs 160
Surrender to Madness 246
Lord Anenion 86
yorgolb 220
spijun 416
strokerrrr 2672
krystalballty 2448
.ZaZa. 992
SmellyOldWasp 1890

Eddie had the most ODA on your tribe, coming in at rank 69 ODA. You haven't been absent from the world for long enough to account for these low ranks. Was this meant to be impressive, or inspire fear or something? You're clearly not an aggressive tribe, why bother pretending?

All I said was that taking a bonus village as your very first ennoblement wasn't promising, and it isn't. Your tribe plays passively, and the numbers demonstrate that.

LMAO you didn't even truly look at our 114 stats. Get out of here dude. Research and start talking like you know what you are talking about and come back to me. Look at our war stats. Look at what we've conquered. Must not be aggressive enough, but yet we still hold core? Our Oda is way past our ODD? Like come on man. Stop reaching. LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF WAR CAPS TO LOSSES FOR THE WORLD FIRST AND FOREMOST.

We are in core on W114 too XD

Me personally I won W92 with my buddy Alex on Mad King Walrus. Oh no, we held core there too. Must not be aggressive.

Chingow.

How about you let the world actually progress before you open your mouth about stuff you know nothing about brother man.

You also are making a judgement on a tribe on the first week or so of the game and saying a tribe is passive because they took a bonus barb? LOL

Last edited:

going2killu

Reaction score
The members of 4A tell a similar story, if that's where you're all coming from. Either way, uninspiring stuff bud.

And if you're wondering if I literally tabbed open every single void member and checked their w114 stats, I did. Accountability on these forums is important, I feel.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lmao and what? I've got the highest ranking next to Edde in the tribe for war caps.

You're not proving anything other than you don't know who I am or any of the guys playing and you just want to act like you know what you're talking about.

4A also was the tribe that we ran on W92 and merged late game into MEA and won the world. With those 4A players lmfao :D

Dude just stop man. You don't know how I play because you've never seen me play. So keep talking out of your ass.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Accountability doesn't mean anything when you don't know how to properly interpret data or take into account other factors and variables.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lmao and what? I've got the highest ranking next to Edde in the tribe for war caps.

You're not proving anything other than you don't know who I am or any of the guys playing and you just want to act like you know what you're talking about.

Mate i don't think that the guy understands how PP/Scavs work nor how the village was nobled couple of days after BP ended, the game was way different when he used to play. Without PP nobling a bonus village is a massive noobish move.

Don't take it personally he's just not up to date with the times.

going2killu

Reaction score
Mate i don't think that the guy understands how PP/Scavs work nor how the village was nobled couple of days after BP ended, the game was way different when he used to play. Without PP nobling a bonus village is a massive noobish move.

Don't take it personally he's just not up to date with the times.

A couple days after BP ends still means BP has ended. Clearly there is something I'm not understanding about how the meta of this game has shifted. But if what void is doing is the new meta I have no problems once again reiterating that it's not promising.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol keep talking buddy. That's our war stats for 3 wars on W114. One of them against turtles now playing on W115. The great tribe .OS. they play aggressive and know how to turtle up and defend when the time is right. They made that war a nightmare.

going2killu

Reaction score
Also, I did in fact check your tribal oda, and it's decent at best. You're being dwarfed massively by some tribes, but at least you're top 5. As for the members individually.... Maybe there's a reason you're not higher.