Out The Top 10 Tribes

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mate i don't think that the guy understands how PP/Scavs work nor how the village was nobled couple of days after BP ended, the game was way different when he used to play. Without PP nobling a bonus village is a massive noobish move.

Don't take it personally he's just not up to date with the times.

I feel you brother. I'm not upset, I'm just shooting the shit haha. Forums are alive eh? ;)

I come from W6/W21/W30, but I came back around W90 and W92 to get the feel for the game again and it's been a whole lot different.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also, I did in fact check your tribal oda, and it's decent at best. You're being dwarfed massively by some tribes, but at least you're top 5. As for the members individually.... Maybe there's a reason you're not higher.

But my brother, that's is because 75% of the tribes in W114 power merged with each other to form massive tribes extremely early in the game. 4A and Wisky have been clawing their way out of the core.

going2killu

Reaction score
Yes, clearly the game has a lot of great tribes. That's why the frontrunner among them is taking 100-point villas, how did I not realize.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A couple days after BP ends still means BP has ended. Clearly there is something I'm not understanding about how the meta of this game has shifted. But if what void is doing is the new meta I have no problems once again reiterating that it's not promising.

Bonus villages that give more res are good for pp farming, they are also better than regular ones given the village will get PP boosted either way, a couple of hundred points between that village and others means nothing when it will just get PP boosted.

I don't like the changes to the game, but it isn't like all the top players became barb eating noobs, it's the PP meta.

going2killu

Reaction score
Again PP has changed the meta game, i don't like barb munching but it's the most efficient way of pp boosting an account.

Perhaps my return will be short-lived then. Barb munching being decent and barb munching becoming acceptable to the player base are two different things, clearly the latter has taken place at some point.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just think you need to chill and play the game and enjoy it lol.

Adapt man, you don't have to play the way others play obviously. You know that. Continue W115 and show us all the old school playstyle like I miss myself.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Perhaps my return will be short-lived then. Barb munching being decent and barb munching becoming acceptable to the player base are two different things, clearly the latter has taken place at some point.

It's memed/mocked a lot wouldn't say that people are just fine with it. The early game and the mid game is quite how bad, but the rest is still good.

lodi94

Reaction score
Taking a bonus 100pt village is bad? Lol. An average village now has like 600-700pt, if you try to attack a bigger one you have a significant bigger % to lose troops/nobles because you are attacking an active player.
You can easy grew a village from 100 to 600pt in a day, so you "lose" one day but you have no troops lose and you get a bonus village.
Anyone that in this situation would go on the player village because "muh i don't Attack barbs" isn't old school, is straight on stupid.
Tribalwars is a strategic game and we should play using our head, not our peepee