Out The Top 10 Tribes

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I started today, at least today for my timezone. Playing under my own name. At the moment the people in the "top" of the ranking are people who have pped their way there. Meaning that so far there has been no skill shown at all. I'm not saying some of the people who are in the top 25 or whatever aren't good or great or whatever. I'm just saying it takes no skill to pp start your way to the top, so ones being there or not being there has no effect on their skill. I just said that based on current top tribes location, 4 of 5 are in the north all right beside each other lol, that I'd place my bets on some tribe from the field making it farther. Go look at the top tribes, and then look at how many accounts they have in the top 25 farming or gathering and see that so far, none of the top 5 really stick out much.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I started today, at least today for my timezone. Playing under my own name. At the moment the people in the "top" of the ranking are people who have pped their way there. Meaning that so far there has been no skill shown at all. I'm not saying some of the people who are in the top 25 or whatever aren't good or great or whatever. I'm just saying it takes no skill to pp start your way to the top, so ones being there or not being there has no effect on their skill. I just said that based on current top tribes location, 4 of 5 are in the north all right beside each other lol, that I'd place my bets on some tribe from the field making it farther. Go look at the top tribes, and then look at how many accounts they have in the top 25 farming or gathering and see that so far, none of the top 5 really stick out much.

I disagree with just one point the rest I 100% agree with.

If pping your way to the top took no skill, more people would do it then there would be less separation I think it does take slight skill and knowledge to do it properly otherwise you could have someone spend 6000 pp and have nobles with a decent troop count. While the other spends 6000 pp and still sits at 2500 points. If it was as easy as you explain and skill free as you explain more people would do it specially with pp practically being "free" if you have the time to save up a world or two.

However for the most part the three players I am keeping an eye on are not in the top 25 right now and likely because they are troop building because they are all top farmers and scaver's but not top 25 in points. So we are on the same page outside of bashing pp abusers saying it doesn't take skill when like it or not it certainly takes skill or everyone would do it.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Irrelevant when there are people who don’t care how much PP they spend. Also, you can’t win a war by being a skilled pper.
Maybe you can by brainlessly clicking -50% but that isn’t exactly going to beat your enemy.

we see it every world, wait 2 weeks, current rankings are worse than useless.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Irrelevant when there are people who don’t care how much PP they spend. Also, you can’t win a war by being a skilled pper.
Maybe you can by brainlessly clicking -50% but that isn’t exactly going to beat your enemy.

Look at the top rankings of the last 3 worlds, how many of these players spent a lot of PP?

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I don't think anyone mentioned it would win a world. We were talking about it taking skill to pp abuse effectively.

Abusing pp during start up is solely to put you in position to expand faster than others. (or to get to nobles if you are near two different K's for effective pp farming). You don't need skill to win wars. You need time and the ability to read. Anyone can learn to time, about scripts, to snipe, how to fang. You can learn all that here in the forums. I don't consider that skill. I consider that taking the time to learn. Nothing about this war game takes "skill" you ether took the time to learn properly, or you are average or below. Took a whole tribe of non-world winners. Gave them links to guides and properly taught them scripts via discord and we won a world. About 9 of our 40 members were on their first ever world. 29 of the others never won a world. We had a two duke tribe with us being the only two to ever win a world. But they all took the time to learn and we crushed it.

PorkSword

Reaction score
I don't think anyone mentioned it would win a world. We were talking about it taking skill to pp abuse effectively.

Abusing pp during start up is solely to put you in position to expand faster than others. (or to get to nobles if you are near two different K's for effective pp farming). You don't need skill to win wars. You need time and the ability to read. Anyone can learn to time, about scripts, to snipe, how to fang. You can learn all that here in the forums. I don't consider that skill. I consider that taking the time to learn. Nothing about this war game takes "skill" you ether took the time to learn properly, or you are average or below. Took a whole tribe of non-world winners. Gave them links to guides and properly taught them scripts via discord and we won a world. About 9 of our 40 members were on their first ever world. 29 of the others never won a world. We had a two duke tribe with us being the only two to ever win a world. But they all took the time to learn and we crushed it.
Thanks for the lesson dork, I didn’t bother to read any of your post because I don’t really care about your irrelevant story, this game is about commitment, discipline and playing smart/efficiently so you can grow fast without burning out. The commitment matters most. PP spent smart and not abused at all is the best way to grow long run. It doesn’t matter if someone expands so fast they get nobles first and then get nobled out because they can’t play the game.

the usefulness of pp abuse towards growth (with the exception of event gaming) drops off extremely in the late game where skill, not mechanical but mostly in strategy and op planning, and commitment are what win wars.

I also GUARANTEE I am better at this game than you just had to flex I have the power of POOGA on my side.

PorkSword

Reaction score
i looked at your past worlds mate u are trash, i am going to be farming 116 unfortunately. I just started here on 115 tho so odds are even if u start right now ;)

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i looked at your past worlds mate u are trash, i am going to be farming 116 unfortunately. I just started here on 115 tho so odds are even if u start right now ;)

I have only played one world with this account outside of pp farming. That one world I played with this account was more just messing around as W80 was my "serious world". Only stats you have TWstats are of you being rimmed? So I am confused on where you get this high and mighty confidence from.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I have only played one world with this account outside of pp farming. That one world I played with this account was more just messing around as W80 was my "serious world". Only stats you have TWstats are of you being rimmed? So I am confused on where you get this high and mighty confidence from.

It's the lack of testosterone , he hasn't hit puberty yet.

PorkSword

Reaction score
Those were before this account was given to me. My acc is named something else now.

"world8vet" pretending to be relevant after all these years, mate world 8 is ancient history. Bet you were like 8 when it happened too...

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Those were before this account was given to me. My acc is named something else now.

"world8vet" pretending to be relevant after all these years, mate world 8 is ancient history. Bet you were like 8 when it happened too...

Was more mature than you currently are.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

We can play trivia give me another name I will look them up too. Try not to BS though because I have played with or against most of the solid players on this server prior to the merger anyways and I have never heard of you.

PorkSword

Reaction score
my yogurt is more mature than you mate, chillax, in my experience people who come out of nowhere with kid insults are usually the ones insecure about their own prepubescent status and are pressing their insecurities onto others...

DaWolf yif yif my VAST intellect allowed me to put myself into chuck norris' mind and understand the gist of his message without even having to read it.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
my yogurt is more mature than you mate, chillax, in my experience people who come out of nowhere with kid insults are usually the ones insecure about their own prepubescent status and are pressing their insecurities onto others...

DaWolf yif yif my VAST intellect allowed me to put myself into chuck norris' mind and understand the gist of his message without even having to read it.

Lmao , you randomly call others trash and act like a pompous child and now you're accusing me of kidy insults? The hypocrisy is real.

PorkSword

Reaction score
oh no i am a hypocrite. Don't think i will be able to live with myself.

ACCUSING you of "kidy" insults??? bruh its not really an accusation its a clear statement of fact.
Watch out we got another kid over here
It's the lack of testosterone , he hasn't hit puberty yet.
Was more mature than you currently are.

i call players who ARE trash trash.
I highly doubt you are an adult as if you were you would be easily capable of seeing through some obvious bait. Chuck norris disagreed with Aretas, I disagreed with him.

me and da pooga boys on our way to cat your clay pits
4.png4.png4.png4.png