Out The Top 10 Tribes

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I didn't disagree with him completely was just saying abusing pp is a skill. Otherwise everyone would be doing it. You can take two players and give them both 10k pp to blow and one knowing exactly what he wants to do with the pp then other just blowing through it all because "its there". You will see a huge point difference by the time the first one gets to nobles even though they both started off with 10k pp. That is a "skill" in my opinion. That was literally the only thing I disagreed with him on.

So come on lets play trivia I asked for more game names you've played under, you going to play trivia with me or back down and keep insulting people for no reason but simply a difference of opinions?

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
But you are wrong because getting to nobles first is in many cases irrelevant. Id much rather be later to nobles but save my 10kpp to stock up on res packs etc for mass minting as you will get so many coins you will easily outgrow someone whos "skillfully abused pp" to get to nobles. That lead will vanish. I know because I have done it.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But you are wrong because getting to nobles first is in many cases irrelevant. Id much rather be later to nobles but save my 10kpp to stock up on res packs etc for mass minting as you will get so many coins you will easily outgrow someone whos "skillfully abused pp" to get to nobles. That lead will vanish. I know because I have done it.

You are stating irrelevant opinions. It wasn't about who would save or use the 10k pp. And in fact that goes along with my opinion. You have a plan. You would likely use pp to rush Warehouse times to use resource packages. That would be a "skillful pp abuser" in my opinion. Use less pp to get more out of your account. Over someone who would blow through 10k pp with no plan at all.

So you fight my opinion but you yourself use a strategy that goes with my opinion.

PorkSword

Reaction score
Mentioning an irrelevant piece of information, ie Who gets first nobles, makes it clear that your idea of a good pp startup is rushing nobles, the slower game plan with no pp abuse on unnecessary purchases and instead with a macro focus is what I think is far superior and is completely different.

Also aretas whole point is that we should wait a few weeks until the long term trends start to Pan out before doing a thread like this. You evidently don’t think that’s the case and thus you disagreed with him to speak aboutpp abuse in the early gameand and how transferable that is to the late game (by arguing that the rankings now are relevant). The strategy ive discussed with packs cannot be realised effectively until you have many max level warehouses in the mid and late game, much further along then just a few weeks from now. Thus my point is not only different to yours, but by co-opting my answer which you evidently have realised is (of course) correct you seek to try to validate your own theory. This is Despite the fact that mine invalidates the use of ranks to determine long term success and you by defending smart pp abusers with regards to noble rushers highlights short term success. I also assume that a players stock of pp is finite (because it usually is) and 10k Saved now turns into much more growth later on packs.

Unless you have changed your viewpoint over the validTy of this thread (although where you are sort of correct is that moderation spending can boost your growth speed slightly and give you a better chance) Excessive spending this early is in my opinion wasteful and pointless and is not reflective of the long term viability of any of these players as world winners. Thus, in two weeks, we will start to see what’s really up which is what aretas originally said. Your argument about pp abuse has some merits but only to highlight aretas point about waiting longer before we can determine much from gross rankings. it does not allow us to tell who the “smart pp abusers” who will do well in the long run are, because a noble rush is usually a stupid start unless your pockets are endless, and most tribes have 1-2 players like this tops.

premades with slow steady committed growth and more skilful strategic players will come to top the rankings soon, as the family tribes and noob gatherings collapse.

also HAHAHAHAH you blocked me in game you crybaby.... u really are a specimen

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
also HAHAHAHAH you blocked me in game you crybaby.... u really are a specimen

I blocked you in game because I offered a 1v1 fight you said that is pointless, offered to play speed no bite. You just wanted to brag about how good you are on other players accounts co-playing them haha. With no proof that you even co-played any of them besides the account you messaged me from. Yeah I am not about to have a swinging....... contest with someone who given the option to prove your worth you say its "pointless" haha.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Rim Crusade must live on, Pooga's enemies shall despair knowing that the crusade cannot be stopped and will cleanse all in due time. The rim crusade will live on. Ye who have awoken the rim crusade shall despair knowing that heidy is simply a rat with a fat tail. Now that majwestee has been put too slumber who shall be the next to fall to the rim crusade?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I blocked you in game because I offered a 1v1 fight you said that is pointless, offered to play speed no bite. You just wanted to brag about how good you are on other players accounts co-playing them haha. With no proof that you even co-played any of them besides the account you messaged me from. Yeah I am not about to have a swinging....... contest with someone who given the option to prove your worth you say its "pointless" haha.

I challenge you to a 1v1 on speed winner gets 1.5k pp?

Sam

PorkSword

Reaction score
Hoes mad - I in fact educated you that a 1v1 is a pointless pp off and challenged you to frontline against me. But that’s apparently too hard for your pea brain to grasp and you blocked me before I could respond to your speed message.

waaa waaaa waaaaa

The pooga cruise liner is loading surprise for the rim cruise as we speak, the random homeless man that looks like chuck Norris shouting insults from the shore cannot stop the pooga cruise.

Only BELGA stands a chance and he is fraternising with the S U C C ubus.... none shall survive

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I challenge you to a 1v1 on speed winner gets 1.5k pp?

Sam

I can't be bothered to reply to you Pork, you are simply a waste of time. You bring up "a pointless pp off" when I told you we can go to speed and you still declined.

Sam I have played you on speed before. You just don't know my name on speed but I will hit you up next 4 hour speed world I have time for. I don't play speed worlds longer than that really.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I have alot of PP :)
3x

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay here a great Example of how to waste PP growing and your resources.

Sure anyone can figure out who I'm talk about just looking up OD stats on w115.

You take three players that PP grew one them Built Nobles and went after a Target that was 900 Pt active none pp growing. You think the three that pp grew would take out this easy target. Right? Well few factors play in this event. Did they bother to look at this target Tribe and Members? Is it a pre-made tribe or a mass recruit tribe? Did they bother to Scout this target or just say heck with it we have three on One, We are bigger cause we pp grew. Well we can all see how this turn out yesterday. The three attackers in question clear them self and Lost their Nobles. The defender still has his village and He got a ranked first award Thanks to his extremely active tribe members. " My thoughts Is the Attackers rushed way too quick and forgot the basic rules of hunting and it cost them now!" Know your prey,Be prepared meaning have troop counts not just the points. they had the team work, witch is vital in this game. But in the start of fresh would you have to have a good attack plan set in place. Take out the weaker less active tribe and players first build a solid foundation before going after other tribe active tribe and players that know the game and how to play it. Now this just my thoughts on start off on a world and how to play it.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wait who lost his money and nobles?
The person that is ranked #1 as attacker in ODA ... Not going to put there name out on open forums ;) and the other two are #2 and #3 all three from same tribe...

1.920yesterday

1.784yesterday

1.016yesterday

Last edited:

Super Raider

Reaction score
I'm up for a speed round if anyone in the top 10 tribes wants to have a bit of fun ? Or is everyone just talking ?

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to see screen shots of the reports/offense dying. I live for that haha. I personally thing on worlds with scaving if you are going to pp rush unless you have a weak, easy noble claim within your 5x5 you are better off going bonus barb first cap. By the time others catch up to you in nobles you should have replaced your train specially if you are smart enough to go with the plan above and rush warehouse for res packages. You should be able to replace your train in 1-2 days if scaving and farming well.