outcome of premades for W38/39

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If anyone remembers correctly, in Jurassic Park they feed a Raptor a Cow. The raptor goes crazy and demolishes the cow.

So by Jurassic Park's theory Dinosaurs > Cow :)

yes but we're no ordinary cows <3 the jurassic park cows were terrible :icon_eek:

DeletedUser71940

Well technically it's been a few years, and the moo crew might have lived near Chernobyl or whatnot, so you never know. They might be the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Cows or something odd like that, they have evolved since that Jurassic Park film was made :D

DeletedUser

Well technically it's been a few years, and the moo crew might have lived near Chernobyl or whatnot, so you never know. They might be the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Cows or something odd like that, they have evolved since that Jurassic Park film was made :D

Just like the T-Rex's. Did they have T-Rex's on Jurrasic Park? Maybe not. But nao dey beh going 1337 rawr1one1!!!

DeletedUser

The T-Rex's have definitely evolved. They never used to use Leet Speek.

DeletedUser

Yes but cows have evolved, like god we used to be insignificant cows now we can speak human and we have guns! RAWR

DeletedUser

Indian people do not eat cow meat... This is because most of them are Hindu.. And in hinduism they believe cow as one of there GOD so they do not eat them...

DeletedUser

Indian people do not eat cow meat... This is because most of them are Hindu.. And in hinduism they believe cow as one of there GOD so they do not eat them...

I believe that is quite wrong. Although I am a Muslim, I do have some idea about hinduism and in their ORIGINAL holy book, it doesnt say ANYWHERE that cows are gods or anything.. its just a type of taboo about cows that came into their religion somehow.. infact, the un distorted Hinduism even says that there is only one god contrary to what some of the current Hindus believe in right now..

oh, and some hindus do eat cows just so you know :icon_wink:

http://www.irf.net/irf/comparativereligion/index.htm
follow the appropriate links please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes but cows have evolved, like god we used to be insignificant cows now we can speak human and we have guns! RAWR

Once again I've given someone a weapon :icon_eek: *flashback to giving Ijje his sword*

Status
Not open for further replies.