Kiwi - Fail
Mafia - Fail
Supernova - Fail
Geico - Fail
RAWR - Fail
Random - Fail

I'm a realist o_O

DeletedUser

Lol seeing as to the unprecedented line up i think the majority will work. If at least 50% work the world is screwed.

Lol we plaing the world before it even starts. I don';t think there been this much preworld politics ever. I'm pretty sure we have pre planned wars and alliances too.

DeletedUser

Lol seeing as to the unprecedented line up i think the majority will work. If at least 50% work the world is screwed.

Lol we plaing the world before it even starts. I don';t think there been this much preworld politics ever. I'm pretty sure we have pre planned wars and alliances too.

Yeah pre planned wars and alliances are something I strive NOT to do.

Oh and you guys can add Reaction to the pre-made list

DeletedUser

Kiwi - My tribe,not to be biased,I have high expectations for us,Kaylub seems to be a good guy and a player,so does the co-duke as I have seen him on alot of other worlds.

Geico - Recognize the leadership and alot of the players,will do very good if those players dont decide to just quit.

Mafia - Isent Khan Metal Duck?

Rawr - Seemed to be good but alot have stopped representing them,might just not be as good as expected.

The Moo Crew - Shadowfog <3. Even though I dont know him,I've seen him on previous worlds and he looks like a very good player/leader.

Supernova - Alot of foroum representation,though their players do post a load of crap,might turn out to just be good players even though they are spammers.

Random - To me,even though what Devil sais seems to be the best tribe out there,their players seem to be 1337,like devil said,they might have Activity problems,but,if they dont,their aggresion and experience will take them far.

DeletedUser

Kiwi - My tribe,not to be biased,I have high expectations for us,Kaylub seems to be a good guy and a player,so does the co-duke as I have seen him on alot of other worlds.

Geico - Recognize the leadership and alot of the players,will do very good if those players dont decide to just quit.

Rawr - Seemed to be good but alot have stopped representing them,might just not be as good as expected.

The Moo Crew - Shadowfog <3. Even though I dont know him,I've seen him on previous worlds and he looks like a very good player/leader.

Supernova - Alot of foroum representation,though their players do post a load of crap,might turn out to just be good players even though they are spammers.

Random - To me,even though what Devil sais seems to be the best tribe out there,their players seem to be 1337,like devil said,they might have Activity problems,but,if they dont,their aggresion and experience will take them far.

or dont add Reaction...

DeletedUser

or dont add Reaction...

Reaction - Don't care enough about to talk about.

Sorry Thronx, just added the likely reason ;)

DeletedUser

For me

Kiwi- Best premade for sure.. Some elite players will join them.
RANDOM- Although they have some elite players on there side but like always they will have a great start but eventually will disband after few months so fail
RAWR- I hope they will do good
Geico- not sure
MAFIA- I hope they will do good.. Have some good players in there side
D3TH- fail
Supernova- Interesting tribe
TCH family- don't know but I am sure they will fail
Moo- Worst premade= fail
Azura- Fail

This is the prediction and I think this is what will happen..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If Mafia doesn't fail from their leadership, it will surely be from the amount of tribes against them. I doubt they're going to win against three tribes with skilled players.

DeletedUser

Kiwi - Kaylub <3

Geico - Will do well as long as they stay on the world.

Mafia - Seriously, if these don't get rimmed, I will leave this world.

Rawr - My tribe, going as good as ever

The Moo Crew - If they stay active they could pull a surprise, but i'm not sure about their leadership

Supernova - Who? No seriously, who?

Random - To me, the biggest threat on the world, if they play seriously. They have some really great players, players that even make me scared :O Serious scary.

Smaff.

DeletedUser

ignore kitty here he was making a joke about mafia <3

For me

Kiwi- Best premade for sure.. Some elite players will join them.
RANDOM- Although they have some elite players on there side but like always they will have a great start but eventually will disband after few months so fail
RAWR- I hope they will do good
Geico- not sure
MAFIA- I hope they will do good.. Have some good players in there side
D3TH- fail
Supernova- Interesting tribe
TCH family- don't know but I am sure they will fail
Moo- Worst premade= fail
Azura- Fail

This is the prediction and I think this is what will happen

Sad and biased, your upset because we said kiwi would reject you and so would moo, i'm sure you've joined mafia by now, so yes really don't waste anymore of our time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.