outcome of premades for W38/39

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Facts straight? What facts have been shown? I know the most about the tribe d3th and I know their leader. They've got players besides mattcurr and for facts not a single person has given a definite no to joining. But I don't blame you. You let pnps do the talking fo u

Obviously PnPs will do the talking when you refuse to, like the PnP Nuke made about you that just destroyed the reputation of your tribe and made you lose two of your best players.

Funny thing is, You are their leader! You know? the one who tried to save face and then got flamed for trying and failing so badly, so how are you metal duck?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean dark cow.

Rofl.

The Moo Crew - Moo moo, I think they're going to do well.

KiwI - Qui? Oui, Kiwi! They'll do fine.

Mafia - Who?

Supernova - Who?

Geico - They'll do better than Kiwi.

RAWR - Mixed feelings. They have good people but I think they have some dead weight.

Random - Will be good if they survive the first two months.

DeletedUser

Everyone got back to page 7 and re-read Mr.D3TH's last two posts on that page. It seems to me like he meant to use a different account to post the first of the two.

Mr.D3TH said:
Facts straight? What facts have been shown? I know the most about the tribe d3th and I know their leader. They've got players besides mattcurr and for facts not a single person has given a definite no to joining. But I don't blame you. You let pnps do the talking fo u __________________

Why would he used 3rd person when talking about the tribe he's leading and his own players?

Mr.D3TH said:
LOL yup it's mr. D3th defending my buds side. I won't be speaking till the world opens. Peace

Here he used the right account.

Tell me Mr.D3TH. Which account did you mean to use when posting that first one.

DeletedUser

heh, beat me to it. Was about to point that out myself :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Damn if i wasn't so tired i would of maybe caught onto that sooner and replied based on that, hurmmmm

DeletedUser

However we know what defense he will use! He will say he had a friend over on his account if he tries and denies it :p

DeletedUser

I am curious how people can judge premades as not all of the lineups are confirmed and not everyone always joins. But hey, it is one of the most anticipated set of new worlds for a long time.

Anyway I am hoping the member limit is low for the coin world so I can start a small tribe. In my opinion, it is far more satisfying joining a world and recruiting members you haven't played with before (and 1 or 2 you have) and turning them into good players, the fundamentals for a good tribe.

DeletedUser

I am curious how people can judge premades as not all of the lineups are confirmed and not everyone always joins. But hey, it is one of the most anticipated set of new worlds for a long time.

Anyway I am hoping the member limit is low for the coin world so I can start a small tribe. In my opinion, it is far more satisfying joining a world and recruiting members you haven't played with before (and 1 or 2 you have) and turning them into good players, the fundamentals for a good tribe.

I agree! This is why im holding my tryouts. I plan on going into the world. Finding some players and eliminating till i get to the best 40 i can find and hopefully turn them into a pretty good tribe ;)

Michael Corleone.

The Moo Crew - Not so sure about them right now. They are def. the dark horse of the premades for this world.

KiwI - Overhyped.

Mafia - A huge joke of a tribe.

Supernova - Never heard of them.

Geico - Nuke takes another shot at leading, hope he can do well.

RAWR - Very, very, very overhyped. I have played with a lot of these players back in DSL, some are very good. But with G Razor as one of their leaders, they won't do much, and won't do well. :/

Random - They are more about the forum presence. So I do not expect this to be another version of Pills. It's more a fun tribe than serious one. I have respect for most of their players in their tribe. That being said, I think they won't last months like Pills and Kinky did. Doubt they will be around after World 40/41 opens.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Was 90% sure you were in KiwI. :icon_sad:

Faetzy

To be honost, i hope all the premades fail, espicially those broadcasting them selves on the forum.

DeletedUser

RAWR - Very, very, very overhyped. I have played with a lot of these players back in DSL, some are very good. But with G Razor as one of their leaders, they won't do much, and won't do well. :/

*Sniff, sniff*

disappointing, MC. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

KiwI - They'll do fine.

Mafia - As they are united so, I can predict that they will do better.

Supernova - No Idea, but I wish them all the best.

Geico - No Idea, but I wish them all the best.

RAWR - wowww... After reading their intro... I have started to like the tribe. I really wish them all the best and I am sure it will be a good tribe.

Random - This tribe contains some Hard Core players, so it is obvious that Random will rule.

I think there will be a neck to neck compitition between Kiwi and Random, Mafia will try to become a regional power. And RAWR will be the silent killer
;)

I wish all you guys a good time in w 38/39

DeletedUser

KiwI - They'll do fine.

Mafia - As they are united so, I can predict that they will do better.

Supernova - No Idea, but I wish them all the best.

Geico - No Idea, but I wish them all the best.

RAWR - wowww... After reading their intro... I have started to like the tribe. I really wish them all the best and I am sure it will be a good tribe.

Random - This tribe contains some Hard Core players, so it is obvious that Random will rule.

I think there will be a neck to neck compitition between Kiwi and Random, Mafia will try to become a regional power. And RAWR will be the silent killer
;)

I wish all you guys a good time in w 38/39

All contradictory to what his leader sayed, how humorous, anyone else think he should just get out and never return <3?

I think his siggie is quite adorable, anyone else think so? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i think its fun to try and predict it in this stage, but honestly, you cannot tell which tribe will do well. i remeber for W36 Marvel was a leading tribe predicted to go far. they didnt join together so had to move back to the rim, and then disbanded in the rim.

im not sayign stop, im just saying i really dotn know any other premades, for all i know all of them will succed or none of them. it all depedns on the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.