outcome of premades for W38/39

Status
Not open for further replies.

lconn

Well Super nova look out of the picture, unless they quickly get some members, the better ones from them are now with the shrooms :]

DeletedUser

We don't even consider Moo as a threat for MAFIA.. Our biggest threat are RAWR and kiwi... And we might go in a war with kiwi so it will be fun.. And RAWR has some really good players so I consider them as a threat..

Stop kissing our arse please. We would like to prove to the world that we can play, not just get it automatically. I challenge you to go SE, that is if RANDOM don't mind? :icon_wink:

Vunderbar

Hmm, thinking of joining a premade for the new worlds, but still not too sure whether I want to just get there and join a tribe starting from scratch. As for the premades, Kiwi looks good, some others not too bad but I can't see many sticking around :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Don't worry dear Moo will survive <3 The worlds milk supply will stay constant, for the sake of the cookies ^^

DeletedUser

*no offense meant to anyone*

but someone get barny off my face.. that creature gives me nightmares.. I even made a song for IT:

I hate you, you hate me,
We kick Barney up a tree -
We take a big gun and shoot it in the head,
OMG look Barneys dead! (yay!)

DeletedUser

*no offense meant to anyone*

but someone get barny off my face.. that creature gives me nightmares.. I even made a song for IT:

I hate you, you hate me,
We kick Barney up a tree -
We take a big gun and shoot it in the head,
OMG look Barneys dead! (yay!)

Barney is an idol to many. He even has a fan club. Please. CTRL + W your screen if barney offends you.

DeletedUser

If anyone remembers correctly, in Jurassic Park they feed a Raptor a Cow. The raptor goes crazy and demolishes the cow.

So by Jurassic Park's theory Dinosaurs > Cow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.