Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser

Make peace, make peace. I do not have an account, so I cannot yet be opped and reclaim #2 ODD. plz wait plz plz plz plz

You hatin tho?

#InB4 Sam rage quits & Krieger goes inactive

to be fair I would say we all love you.. You give out free villages to us

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Make peace, make peace. I do not have an account, so I cannot yet be opped and reclaim #2 ODD. plz wait plz plz plz plz

You hatin tho?

#InB4 Sam rage quits from little progress beyond war starting & core RoyalE goes inactive

Sam quit a long time ago :X

DeletedUser

Man, I have nothing valuable to say whenever actual things are happening, what am I supposed to do in the meantime? Nice pnp though. Refreshing to see actual content on here. Could have gone without the retard sentiment though.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its easy to defend a single land time, its defending everything that follows is the hard part.
If every failed op we do ends like that i will be happy

roman01

Its easy to defend a single land time, its defending everything that follows is the hard part.
If every failed op we do ends like that i will be happy

If I remember correctly, three of you landed on time out of the seven main participants. 1 landed a day early, most were late but yes you were a success and that's a good way to go about it. Although I feel that there were many opportunities missed to weaken the initial defence on landing, e.g. split trains... I didn't see many of those.

roman01

I always get wrecked, it's nothing new. I choose and sometimes unavoidably have to leave after I've committed a number of hours for IG activity. It's why I despise actually 'playing' unless I've got a week off.

Any more butt hurt or obsessed with roman disorder comments from you today bruh?

DeletedUser

Nice declaration. I can't wait to go to to toe with Krieger again... this time on a more fair playing field. Good luck royale.

nowitsover

Nice declaration - best way to end this world. Good luck to both sides :)

churchsign.jpg

bigsmile-skype-smiley.gif

Last edited:

Talian

I would like to thank the NAM brainchild that changed the NAM tag to W2V, it was a wonderful shout out to the past!