DeletedUser

Krieger.............

[video=youtube;xyl5H5a09f0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyl5H5a09f0[/video]

DeletedUser95593

[video=youtube;z4t6zNZ-b0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A[/video]

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats after 24hrs, ofc long way to go but just so everyone gets an idea of what's happening.

screenshot_788.png

DeletedUser

NAM have the blindside advantage. It will be interesting to see royale come back with ops of their own

DeletedUser107656

NAM have the blindside advantage. It will be interesting to see royale come back with ops of their own

Agreed, if RoyalE are reading this I dare you to op me on the Bear Paws acc I'll kill you all :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Bear paws is forcing us to attack if you kill him we will have peace.

DeletedUser117362

Damn it goldberg I was going to make fun of you for several things but then you mentioned them all during the video and deflated my insults.

DeletedUser108039

Damn it goldberg I was going to make fun of you for several things but then you mentioned them all during the video and deflated my insults.

When he picks the hammer up at the end i died. always funny stuff from display lol.

DocJunior25

GL to nam and royale just mass delete right now you have no hope

and goldberg nice video thanks for showing the real star of your videos......the cats

Last edited:

DeletedUser105908

I expected this forum post to be filled with heated discussions, rage and tears from both sides, people arguing to the bitter end to provide me with entertainment, RoyalE's lack of response to this thread is making this war which should be a monumental war...so... lackluster. I don't think that the RoyalE members know what the forums are... Only person we have on here is Display Only and he is arguing in the wrong thread about peoples morales, go and teach your friends how to access the forums and make this whole thing more fun :D

#TeamNAM
#InChrisWeTrust
#LetsGetSomeBanterGoing

DeletedUser

Not that NAM would need the help I'm sure but I'm willing to give a hand in crushing Royale in any way possible. Go NAM !