Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser114961

RoyalE's "thing" consists of getting rimmed by superior tribes. W77 will simply be another notch in Krieger's belt denoting worlds that he has lost. Internalling and attacking weaker or weakened tribes are what RoyalE is best at.. and since there are no more weak tribes for them to bully, they will have to continue to resort to internalling and crying on the PnP.

RoyalE on this world fought many times with bigger and ''stronger'' tribes dude maybe you didn't saw it but since this world started they were at war with POW! Which was bigger tribe and favourits here on externals, then later RoyalE fought SU. Etc, all those tribes were as far as I know bigger and ''better'' than RoyalE but RoyalE stayed on W77 and they vanished :icon_rolleyes:.

Just sayin even I ain't anymore on W77, but I hate to see what butthurted people are saying about RoyalE and about Krieger.
I hope Kriegs is gonna kick ya' butt as he always did.

#ROYALEFORLIFE

DeletedUser

RoyalE on this world fought many times with bigger and ''stronger'' tribes dude maybe you didn't saw it but since this world started they were at war with POW! Which was bigger tribe and favourits here on externals, then later RoyalE fought SU. Etc, all those tribes were as far as I know bigger and ''better'' than RoyalE but RoyalE stayed on W77 and they vanished :icon_rolleyes:.

Just sayin even I ain't anymore on W77, but I hate to see what butthurted people are saying about RoyalE and about Krieger.

#ROYALEFORLIFE

Not sure about POW! but RoyalE merged in SU so ya, how pro is that.

DeletedUser

#ROYALEFORLIFE

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

8290948607ad257eb5c707ef27aca962.png

DeletedUser

Apparently an account Hijack isn't something to be even a little mad about. The logic of RoyalE people.

DeletedUser

LOL that is some serious attacking skillz demonstrated by krieger right there. RIP in peace RoyalE

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol thats what i remember you for heartless, only replying to fractions of my post while ignoring the rest. While the part you did reply to you, you incredibly misread. Stop putting words into my mouth please, your posts always have been and always will be a desperate attempt to win an argument.

DeletedUser116214

I was against Royale since the beg, and krieger for me is the lowest and most immoral leader of all time. But what was the point of some members leaving Royale and forming Contra to get rimmed later if NAM wasn't ready to support them?
Or were they kicked?

DeletedUser

All were kicked.. Most for no reason at all.

RIP James Bond <3

#Cotra4life

DeletedUser113867

Lol thats what i remember you for heartless, only replying to fractions of my post while ignoring the rest. While the part you did reply to you, you incredibly misread. Stop putting words into my mouth please, your posts always have been and always will be a desperate attempt to win an argument.

All you ever do is pick out parts of others posts to reply to.

You always win the arguments with im not going to reply as you are wrong ROYALE ARE THE HACKERS BELIEVE ME NOW OR WE WILL IGNORE YOU.

Or something along those lines.

DeletedUser103708

qhdceep.png

CQM5AFk.png

XHwUmYA.png

so you really think that they were kick for no reason at all..

#RoyalEwillPrevail

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, bond was always known to be Nam friendly,
No idea about the rest tho

NAM are friendly with lots a people in and out of RoyalE, I mean we even got a join skype chat where we all chat with each other. Shame krieger wont join it tho :icon_cry:

All you ever do is pick out parts of others posts to reply to.

You always win the arguments with im not going to reply as you are wrong ROYALE ARE THE HACKERS BELIEVE ME NOW OR WE WILL IGNORE YOU.

Or something along those lines.

I'm sure if you go over my posts you will find at least 95% of the time i quote and reply to most of the post, i might have missed a bit once or twice but thats nothing compared to you completely ignoring more than 50% of my posts and the bit you do read you read wrong and attempt to put words in my mouth.

Like this for example ^ i never said RoyalE are hackers. Not once the entire world, but please carry on making yourself look desperate. Its giving us something amusing to read.

qhdceep.png

CQM5AFk.png

XHwUmYA.png

so you really think that they were kick for no reason at all..

#RoyalEwillPrevail

I'm sure i didnt promise anyone a place in NAM :X Not like i care why you kick players anyway, carry on doing it :)

DeletedUser114961

NAM are friendly with lots a people in and out of RoyalE, I mean we even got a join skype chat where we all chat with each other. Shame krieger wont join it tho :icon_cry:

I'm sure if you go over my posts you will find at least 95% of the time i quote and reply to most of the post, i might have missed a bit once or twice but thats nothing compared to you completely ignoring more than 50% of my posts and the bit you do read you read wrong and attempt to put words in my mouth.

Like this for example ^ i never said RoyalE are hackers. Not once the entire world, but please carry on making yourself look desperate. Its giving us something amusing to read.

I'm sure i didnt promise anyone a place in NAM :X Not like i care why you kick players anyway, carry on doing it :)

But your ''players'' do, eh isn't that same sh**? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We just feel bad that they wasted their time making a nice account to have it dumped, but hey who are we to have feelings right?