Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser113867

We just feel bad that they wasted their time making a nice account to have it dumped, but hey who are we to have feelings right?

There were 2 players on the account, one was trying to ruin the tribe he was in and the other screwed the account over out of loyalty. You say the player spent months making the account so its not nice on that player, that is true. But players have spent months in RoyalE making it a good tribe so is it not bad for the player to betray them and try and ruin them?

It was a disagreement between players on the account, 1 tried to screw others over and got screwed over by his co who was loyal to the tribe, do not try to screw over your tribe and you wont get screwed over by your co who is loyal to the tribe.

The others were dumped because they were unloyal so how is that unfair? They were backstabbing only the tribe noticed them coming and dealt with it.

DeletedUser

for your sake fool i hope this is pnp and you dont actually believe this, coz if you actually think sabotaging an account you play on is acceptable for any reason then you just dont get it
Plz explain y its more acceptable to ruin a tribe, that has 20+ accounts, by being a mole and the enemies tool from the inside and completely unacceptable and immoral to use an inside man to ruin an account that was or going to work sginst the tribe from the inside. That's the story ryt or am I missing sumthing?

Ps
I find it funny that u guys, NAM supporters, are outraged by a player betraying the account they play in but nothing wrong with a player betraying a tribe that is the collective work of a group. But then agaiN u guys where coming out swinging in the defense for using the word retard in a derogatory way and when you get called on it hurled abuse and stopped spamming that thread... Maybe u need to step back from the pnp.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The owner of the account sent the troops away therefore it is legal. Just because 1 player disagreed with the decision does not change the fact it is legal

Logging onto someone elses account to do it is against the rules and should not be tolorated but logging into an account you play and sending your own troops out is allowed otherwise everyone here has broken the rules.

Yes it was mean of the player but it was nothing worse than what was being planned to happen.

The owner of the account (the one who had the email and buys the pp) was not the one who sent anything away, it was a co player put on the account by krieger.
If it was as you say then the mods never would have cancelled troop movements, unfortunately by that time the damage was done and the account had over 24hrs without troops.

Plz explain y its more acceptable to ruin a tribe, that has 20+ accounts, by being a mole and the enemies tool from the inside and completely unacceptable and immoral to use an inside man to ruin an account that was or going to work sginst the tribe from the inside. That's the story ryt or am I missing sumthing?

IF what RoyalE claim is true and the player intended to leave the tribe, then that is hardly ruining the tribe. Ruining the tribe would be to take the sit of the duke and hit the disband button, but any player is entitled to leave if they are not happy.
If RoyalE was to kick the account and noble it and have a fair fight that is also perfectly acceptable, but using such a low move just to get some free villages is an awful thing to do.

Ps
I find it funny that u guys, NAM supporters, are outraged by a player betraying the account they play in but nothing wrong with a player betraying a tribe that is the collective work of a group. But then agaiN u guys where coming out swinging in the defense for using the word retard in a derogatory way and when you get called on it hurled abuse and stopped spamming that thread... Maybe u need to step back from the pnp.

I find it funny that u guys, RoyalE supporters, are outraged by a player leaveing a tribe but nothing wrong with hijacking an account from a player that has spent months and a lot of his own money making it a top 10 account. But then agaiN u guys where coming out swinging in the defense for making light hearted joke of a serious air disaster and when you get called on it hurled abuse and stopped spamming that thread... Maybe u need to step back from the pnp.

^ I think both tribes have equally been guilty of being dicks in PnP, but we enjoy the banter. You guys seem outraged by it, maybe if it bothers you guys that much then put a lid on it yourself. That would give you a platform to at least make your argument heard.

#GoNAM

DeletedUser

IF what RoyalE claim is true and the player intended to leave the tribe, then that is hardly ruining the tribe. Ruining the tribe would be to take the sit of the duke and hit the disband button, but any player is entitled to leave if they are not happy.
If RoyalE was to kick the account and noble it and have a fair fight that is also perfectly acceptable, but using such a low move just to get some free villages is an awful thing to do.
Royal claims the account was going to do more than just leave the tribe. And disbanding a tribe is not the only way to ruin a tribe

I find it funny that u guys, RoyalE supporters, are outraged by a player leaveing a tribe but nothing wrong with hijacking an account from a player that has spent months and a lot of his own money making it a top 10 account. But then agaiN u guys where coming out swinging in the defense for making light hearted joke of a serious air disaster and when you get called on it hurled abuse and stopped spamming that thread... Maybe u need to step back from the pnp.

^ I think both tribes have equally been guilty of being dicks in PnP, but we enjoy the banter. You guys seem outraged by it, maybe if it bothers you guys that much then put a lid on it yourself. That would give you a platform to at least make your argument heard.

#GoNAM

Wow that showed me... I will say that if u go back to the thread u will see a post where the 1 playEr who made the light hearted joke apologized. But this post is obviously not going to get u guys to man up and actually apologize for being insensetive and such.

DeletedUser

yeah I am sorry for my conspiracy theory joke. I thought about someone I know vanishing and then making a joke about it, and it saddened me more than you might realize. if you want to use that as vindication for your continued use of deragatory insults, so be it

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Royal claims the account was going to do more than just leave the tribe. And disbanding a tribe is not the only way to ruin a tribe

90% of recruits ingame, including both RoyalE and NAM have come from players leaving other tribes. So why are you so fast to call someone a bad person for wanting to leave RoyalE? If ofc this was the case.
If a player does not want to be part of a tribe then they can leave.

Wow that showed me... I will say that if u go back to the thread u will see a post where the 1 playEr who made the light hearted joke apologized. But this post is obviously not going to get u guys to man up and actually apologize for being insensetive and such.

Man up and see both sides are as bad as each other on the externals, we just don't cry about it

DeletedUser

90% of recruits ingame, including both RoyalE and NAM have come from players leaving other tribes. So why are you so fast to call someone a bad person for wanting to leave RoyalE? If ofc this was the case.If a player does not want to be part of a tribe then they can leave.
True but RoyalE has not called players who t leave the tribe bad. Royal believed the account was going to sabotage tribe so the tribe sabotaged it.
Man up and see both sides are as bad as each other on the externals, we just don't cry about it
Never said RoyalE was the shining light here just that the 1 guy who you called out apologized and stopped can't say the same 4 u.

DeletedUser

True but RoyalE has not called players who t leave the tribe bad. Royal believed the account was going to sabotage tribe so the tribe sabotaged it.

You keep going on about the account going to sabotage the tribe would you care to go into more detail on this please?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so the tribe sabotaged it..

By fooling the owner into thinking he was going to have a player help him but instead ruining the account :lol: sick one.. We might have a way with words, but this is something we would never sink so low as to do.

DeletedUser

^You fooled a tribe to think you where going to play the End game differently but instead turned the war into a poop throwing match with a lot of hate dumped on Kreiger. NAM and RoyalE had a long term alliance you could have dropped the alliance and had a tasteful pnp about how u couldn't let the world end in a merge. Instead we have the last three threads. Plz at a l8r date come back and read through them mAybe u wiLl fill differently about how some represented themselves.

Ps from ur post u give the impression its ok for a player to screw a tribe but not the other way around. Don't knoW if this is what u R trying to say on not.

You keep going on about the account going to sabotage the tribe would you care to go into more detail on this please?

Check pg7 of this thread. I'm not in RoyalE by the way just couldn't stand reading some post and saying nothing.

roman01

I wanted to ask, how often did the Contra player(s) in RoyalE exchange information on activities and internal situations with their counterparts in NAM say three weeks to war being declared.

DeletedUser

Check pg7 of this thread. I'm not in RoyalE by the way just couldn't stand reading some post and saying nothing.

I just checked page 7 and unless I'm missing something the only thing he was gonna do was leave the tribe :/ So if a player isn't happy in RoyalE they sabotage his account?

DeletedUser

I wanted to ask, how often did the Contra player(s) in RoyalE exchange information on activities and internal situations with their counterparts in NAM say three weeks to war being declared.

Almost never - krieger wasn't very nice to any of them from the start so they kinda got excluded and came back to us (sun)

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by zuks
so the tribe sabotaged it..
By fooling the owner into thinking he was going to have a player help him but instead ruining the account sick one.. We might have a way with words, but this is something we would never sink so low as to do.

This ^ thank you for admitting to the world that it was sabotage and should have been treated so. If you think leaving a tribe is sabotage then you havnt played this game for very long and are being very naive, all is fair in love and war.

roman01

Almost never - krieger wasn't very nice to any of them from the start so they kinda got excluded and came back to us (sun)

Almost then, If he wasn't very nice then it's more likely that this would of been shared along with other things (nod)

Almost as contradictory as I am tonight, how refreshing!

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^You fooled a tribe to think you where going to play the End game differently but instead turned the war into a poop throwing match with a lot of hate dumped on Kreiger. NAM and RoyalE had a long term alliance you could have dropped the alliance and had a tasteful pnp about how u couldn't let the world end in a merge. Instead we have the last three threads. Plz at a l8r date come back and read through them mAybe u wiLl fill differently about how some represented themselves.

Im pretty sure they was the ones that fooled us mate, we just found out about it and reacted how any tribe would.

Ps from ur post u give the impression its ok for a player to screw a tribe but not the other way around. Don't knoW if this is what u R trying to say on not.

No my posts are clear if you read them correctly.

If a player wants to leave a tribe that is acceptable, the same way if a tribe wants to kick a player and noble him fairly that is also acceptable.

If a tribe wants to plant a player on your account to screw the owner and give him no chance to fight back, that is unacceptable. And i don't understand how anyone can think it is acceptable.

DeletedUser

Almost then, If he wasn't very nice then it's more likely that this would of been shared along with other things (nod)

Almost as contradictory as I am tonight, how refreshing!

Its not like he was openly passing info the whole time, for the first while bond was a good member of RoyalE actually and even was nice enough to let krieger boost off him to. As time went on he got excluded and talked down to. Just because bond is a friend didnt mean we wouldnt have warred each other, friends war each other all the time and have fun with it without spying and such, but why bother working for a tribe you didn't get along well enough with?

roman01

If the leader suspects something and is deliberately excluding people then yeah, not much can be done.

These situations always tend to be one sided and can't be helped, and yes these types do suck.