Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser

If players are stacking and it was common knowledge then why were they not kicked? royalE had proof since you all seem to claim they hacked the account and were on it

Ofcours rainbow the mod can interfere, he cannot stop the command but he can put a beginer protection on the account until the stacks are back in place. I have had people move my troops out and was just told unlucky you should have given out your password, but then you will just say thats because you are a prick or something. We all know some players get different treatment to others and the 2 cases highlight that.

Putting bp on an account is a big difference than canceling commands. The mods don't care what you are like, they don't give out special treatment as they could lose their job for that. Mods tend to hate me but i still get treated fairly.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
because I saw a post by in-game staff openly supporting nam at the start of the war. I am not insinuating that the decision was biased but I find that odd because if I go to a court as a complainant against a party and if I see judge taking sides I would doubt the whole process. “Not only must justice be done, it must also seen to be done”.

I don't moderate W77 for your information. The reason I have certain opinions about this world is because I used to play W77.

DeletedUser

I find it rather ironic that despite the rampant rule-breaking and underhanded play shown by RoyalE, they are still losing badly to NAM. Will Krieger just continue to kick players that begin to lose villages, or who he suspects of not agreeing with him 100%? Or maybe we will see some more hacks/attempted hacks of players.
Either way, if RoyalE's membership thinks that Krieger's underhanded play style is acceptable... they will have to deal with the inevitable eventual bans or other consequences stemming from it.

roman01

Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 84
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 810,261
Side 2: 790,705
Difference: 19,556

chart

roman01

​Kuljani, get your bottom onto these externals and insult me at once.

Deleted User - 10618707

If Royale rekts Nam, I'm going to laugh so hard :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's gonna be a good war, no telling who is gonna win at this stage.

DeletedUser

When have opinions ever shifted? NAM took the early advantage cause they declared and now stuff has started to slow down, i still think NAM are the ones the win. But that doesn't mean lot's of things could happen where royale could win.

DeletedUser

Can you guys come back to skype? It's been really quiet for a while, DC even stopped posting random pictures to make us laugh all day :(

I don't like this change :(

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If players are stacking and it was common knowledge then why were they not kicked? royalE had proof since you all seem to claim they hacked the account and were on it

Ofcours rainbow the mod can interfere, he cannot stop the command but he can put a beginer protection on the account until the stacks are back in place. I have had people move my troops out and was just told unlucky you should have given out your password, but then you will just say thats because you are a prick or something. We all know some players get different treatment to others and the 2 cases highlight that.

I really don't like having to post on discussions of this matter, but for the information of anyone not in the know - ingame mods have no access to the moderation tools for the worlds they're playing. All moderation actions are logged and can easily be tracked. If you feel an ingame moderator has inappropriately interfered with gameplay, REPORT it via the ticket system and it'll get bumped up for a senior moderator or administrator to examine.

I don't want to see any further discussion of moderator actions in public in this thread. Enough actions have been taken already. There will be infractions without warning in the future for this thread.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 84
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 810,261
Side 2: 790,705
Difference: 19,556

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Kircsus2

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 89
Difference: 70

chart

Side 1: 1,462,086
Side 2: 835,954
Difference: 626,132

chart

roman01

Kircsus is not in RoyalE? But he's like one of Krieger's core Croatian guys (The owner anyways, if he plays). What's he doing out of RoyalE.

Deleted User - 10618707

So funny from the guy who ran from Dharma incs l0l

Lol, that you crock :D? I quit before whatever incs I'm guessing you are talking about :O , but big talk coming from a guy that ran to NAM :O

Last edited by a moderator: