Overthrowing The RoyalE's

roman01

but big talk coming from a guy that ran to NAM :O

It's his default psychology or whatever, poor boy can't make his own way in the world. :O

W69 - Runs to daddy jack
HP - Runs to aunty deb because mummy jess told him to (from Socks, to whatever tribe that was :D)
W77 - Runs to mummy jess's friends & fam when deb leaves, cause there's no mummy jess

Last edited:

zombie

So, u kno. Pos rep me if you think this war will be interesting. After the 5th rep I'll make a video with current updates and u kno, zombies :lol: neg rep me if you don't care for it #killforumsorkeepthemalive #ireallydontcareeitherway #wheresthemrepsdoe

DeletedUser93681

Its been a good war so far. Great effort on both sides; I see the trolls here that that never made it.

DeletedUser

It's his default psychology or whatever, poor boy can't make his own way in the world. :O

W69 - Runs to daddy jack
HP - Runs to aunty deb because mummy jess told him to (from Socks, to whatever tribe that was :D)
W77 - Runs to mummy jess's friends & fam when deb leaves, cause there's no mummy jess

W69? lol are you still raging i wouldn't stay with the Angry people when you begged me to (plus i actually didn't go to "daddy jack")

Other 2 worlds i changed tribes once :O how many times a world do you change sides roman? :)

oh and one last thing roman, didnt you come running to "mummy jess" on w67 haha, hypocrite much :O

@Td, you seem to be the only one who thinks you didnt run.

TD will forever be known as a quitter
[11:43:34] Razorchain .: Also if I see you on any of my other worlds
[11:43:39] Razorchain .: I'm coming for you
[11:44:14] Razorchain .: Don't worry, even if you decide to change your username
[11:44:18] Razorchain .: I will find you
[11:44:27] Razorchain .: And I will rim you

DeletedUser

Will vouched for me ya but i was only there to cover his account while he was away on vacation, i was only there for that reason. stop being so clingy :)

Na roman lets be honest here, you suck at this game :O

I'm not suggesting, I'm telling facts. The mighty BARB had to come save your asses from the nasty squirrels.

rekt.

Deleted User - 10618707

W69? lol are you still raging i wouldn't stay with the Angry people when you begged me to (plus i actually didn't go to "daddy jack")

Other 2 worlds i changed tribes once :O how many times a world do you change sides roman? :)

oh and one last thing roman, didnt you come running to "mummy jess" on w67 haha, hypocrite much :O

@Td, you seem to be the only one who thinks you didnt run.

When I left, the account had like 50-0, there was no reason to run, I had uni exams around that corner. Ask Noah though, i did tell him I was supposed to quit since the beginning of January. On another note I did guess correctly, is was you crock :O, but you still haven't denied that you ran to NAM though :D, but hey I don't particularly care what razor thinks soooo :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't deny joining NAM obviously, but i wouldn't call it running. I got most of my Dharma incomings when i joined them <3 Big difference from leaving your account than joining another tribe to continue to fight on :)

Deleted User - 10618707

Lol you don't call the running, but me quitting due to the fact that I don't have time is running lol. If I was running I would have simply joined another account in another tribe, the options were there.

DeletedUser

You had inc, you left the account. Runner :x

Forgot to reply on the other post but everyone cares what razor thinks, dont lie (bow)

Deleted User - 10618707

We had incs since first Dharma skirmishes in Oct & Nov...so your point is invalid.

DeletedUser

Not really, the awesome pressure from Dharma made you quit, GG.

Deleted User - 10618707

You know, I'm bored of this, ye right mate, those 1k incs made me quit.

DeletedUser

Ah the good ol' I-replied-last-so-I-win-the-argument. some things never change :lol:

DeletedUser

thought I heard someone mention stats..

including the kicked members

nUlKdG.png

kicked members excluded

MOXLeM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE