[P&P] =D K25 Forcing SOW For Slavery.

DeletedUser

It all started in a small rim war, when =D K25 declared a war on SOW.

SOW's leader, confident on thier victory:
p001.jpg

Sent a circular mail for their entire tribe, while fell bad to our tribal profile:
do not fear this tribe. said:
toxic1234 on 03.03. at 23:22
as many of you know we are at war with [ally]=D k25[/ally] but we have some things they dont.
we have determenation they dont
we have dependence they dont
we have troops they dont
all they care about is points. but at the moment hodl the attacks.
if you can send me support im taking pretty bad dammage.
i have lost all troops and resources to [player]StevenM[/player]
if i dont get support i will have to restart.

A one sided war, which resulted on us farming them constantly, didn't really convinced them to give up on their hopes and dreams to be the dominant force in K25 after all.

p001.jpg

But they didn't know something really bad was going on under their nose, until suddenly...

Date Event
Mar 05
17:18 Shyech left the tribe.
Mar 05
17:17 oratop has been invited by Shyech.
Mar 05
17:16 Mjolorn has been invited by Shyech.
Mar 05
17:15 overratedtouch has been invited by Shyech.
Mar 05
17:15 Shyech changed the privileges and title of Slaradurn.
Mar 05
17:14 Shyech changed the privileges and title of toxic1234.
Mar 05
17:14 Shyech changed the privileges and title of Lloydsword.
Mar 05
17:14 Shyech changed the privileges and title of ahooo.
Mar 05
17:13 Shyech changed the privileges and title of tospact.
Mar 05
17:13 Shyech changed the privileges and title of 8732-usda.
Mar 05
17:12 Shyech changed the privileges and title of smokey99.
Mar 05
17:12 Shyech changed the privileges and title of Hunterseeker.
Mar 05
17:12 Shyech changed the privileges and title of dambledor.
Mar 05
17:11 Shyech changed the privileges and title of zamina.
Mar 05
17:11 Shyech changed the privileges and title of reachsuketu.
Mar 05
17:11 Shyech changed the privileges and title of Hunterseeker.
Mar 05
17:11 Shyech changed the privileges and title of toxic1234.
Mar 05
17:11 Shyech changed the privileges and title of Lloydsword.
Mar 05
17:10 Shyech changed the privileges and title of ahooo.
Mar 05
17:10 Shyech changed the privileges and title of tospact.
Mar 05
17:10 Shyech changed the privileges and title of dambledor.
Mar 05
17:09 Shyech changed the privileges and title of zamina.
Mar 05
17:08 oratop left the tribe. SOW founder

Now, that all SOW's Aristocracy are ordinary members, and the evil guy that was so mean to do this has left the tribe, no one knows who the Duke of SOW is! apparently, it seems that Shyech, just before he left, promoted someone to Duke. But who can it be??:icon_eek:
You guessed right, another spy:icon_wink: SOW members have been desperately trying to find this answer the last couple of hours, but without any success. At least the members who know something changed. Every post of the former leaders is systematically censored.

And SOW, under =D K25's mercy, will fall brick by brick, but not before the secret tribal Duke had to change their CoA:

spy.jpg

And of course, we had to set ourselves as allies:

Allies said:
j-o-s-h today at 20:22
Our tribes are allies why are you attacking me???

Until their end, SOW's Duke will remain discreet. And yet another, glory victory for =D K25.

DeletedUser

Not interested in the war but nice pictures!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

K25? Are there actually people that far out?

Oh, and I can't see any pictures.

Edit: The pics work now. It's actually fun stuff xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're so cool 11-11.

No, there are no people in K25, the tribes name is meant to mislead you, looks like it worked!

DeletedUser

Ironic coming from a guy who is either only in one world, or is lame enough to use an alias, I pity both scenarios equally.

DeletedUser

so essentially a stupid tribe who didn't get that you were joking about the no troop thing declared war.. and they were stupid and let a spy become duke and own them? Well its very efficient even though in the end not world changing... amusing yes. worth the time it took for you to put it together... maybe. worth the time it took for me to read it... perhaps.

DeletedUser

That's fine, I respect your response. I just find it amusing when wanabee vets such as your friends come onto a forum with sarcastic comments.

If you don't have anything constructive to say or some witty P&P come-back, don't say anything.

Edit : I really should stay off the forums, I get too easily frustrated, apologies ;)

DeletedUser

That's fine, I respect your response. I just find it amusing when wanabee vets such as your friends come onto a forum with sarcastic comments.

If you don't have anything constructive to say or some witty P&P come-back, don't say anything.

Edit : I really should stay off the forums, I get too easily frustrated ;)

believe it or not he is quite the vet... but just realize.. forum trolling is our specialty.. its an art thats been passed through the purple stuff our tribe takes daily.

and if you are going to take insult to a comment like his... you have no business anywhere near the P&P... flaming is all it exists for and a top 200 tribe war doesn't tend to draw the awe of a top 10er... so although it is creative... realize you will be flamed for your post.

DeletedUser

believe it or not he is quite the vet... but just realize.. forum trolling is our specialty.. its an art thats been passed through the purple stuff our tribe takes daily.

and if you are going to take insult to a comment like his... you have no business anywhere near the P&P... flaming is all it exists for and a top 200 tribe war doesn't tend to draw the awe of a top 10er... so although it is creative... realize you will be flamed for your post.

Let's take a look at OD ranks and not just our points ;)
=D K25 19 21 102,555 20 98,097 334 4,458
FAIL 39 22 96,651 24 77,372 31 19,279
Wanted 59 23 96,398 21 90,604 274 5,794
Pills 26 24 93,371 23 78,853 71 14,518

I think your post failed mate ;) And not just a little bit. More like an uber-epic fail.

Tribal Godfather

Let's take a look at OD ranks and not just our points ;)
=D K25 19 21 102,555 20 98,097 334 4,458
FAIL 39 22 96,651 24 77,372 31 19,279
Wanted 59 23 96,398 21 90,604 274 5,794
Pills 26 24 93,371 23 78,853 71 14,518

I think your post failed mate ;) And not just a little bit. More like an uber-epic fail.

your point being? that we can farm people without losing our armies or that we have noob neighbours? Ok thank you.

What nifft is saying is that you fail ... no scratch that... you

PHail for creating a war thread. Ill give you props on the pics for they made me laugh. other than that, ill stick to my original point.

DeletedUser

your point being? that we can farm people without losing our armies or that we have noob neighbours? Ok thank you.

What nifft is saying is that you fail ... no scratch that... you

PHail for creating a war thread. Ill give you props on the pics for they made me laugh. other than that, ill stick to my original point.

My point being that we're better than Pills. You're a core tribe, with enough enemies to fight, so you have the possibility to get it up.
Atm, =D K25 is at war with every tribe in its neighbourhood. There are just not enough enemies left to get our OD rank up more.
Don't talk to us about noobie neighbours :p

And this thread is just because we thought this was a funny victory. If you don't like it, don't reply in it ;)

Edit: and I don't really care we're better than Pills, it's just that Nifft was 'making fun' of the fact we're a top 200ish tribe. So I just replied with the appropriate answer :p

DeletedUser

My point being that we're better than Pills. You're a core tribe, with enough enemies to fight, so you have the possibility to get it up.
Atm, =D K25 is at war with every tribe in its neighbourhood. There are just not enough enemies left to get our OD rank up more.

And this thread is just because we thought this was a funny victory. If you don't like it, don't reply in it ;)

well we being W15 players, are allowed to post our opinions, therefore are allowed to post how rediculus this rimmed tribe is...

BTW before you go cheacking up my name and my tribe, i'm under an alias.

DeletedUser

well we being W15 players, are allowed to post our opinions, therefore are allowed to post how rediculus this rimmed tribe is...

BTW before you go cheacking up my name and my tribe, i'm under an alias.

Uh. Right.
We're da rediculuz baboonz! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

unfortunately for you OD at this point also generally can greatly cripple a player if they don't do their attacks correctly... I myself am surrounded by noobs of an unbelievably poor calibre... I applaud you on being "1337" I don't applaud your OD because for you to be ranked that low with such a high OD indicates you probably are costing yourself days worth of growth every time you have to clear an opponent. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

See if we were to declare war on everybody it would just slow us down, that wouldn't really be helpful would it?

In my area all the noobs have quit, as they figured out that me and the 3 decent players around me was too much for them.
If I were to attack any of those, I'd be a pile of rubble within 4 hours time.

Not that I don't have small tribes I can pick on, but 100 spears a day is unfortunately all they can offer me.

OD doesn't even begin to matter before people get nobles and start launching full-sized nukes at each other.
Now get off the forum and build some HQ levels pl0x.

DeletedUser

unfortunately for you OD at this point also generally can greatly cripple a player if they don't do their attacks correctly... I myself am surrounded by noobs of an unbelievably poor calibre... I applaud you on being "1337" I don't applaud your OD because for you to be ranked that low with such a high OD indicates you probably are costing yourself days worth of growth every time you have to clear an opponent. :icon_rolleyes:

Well, you're wrong. We didn't get crippled at all :p

DeletedUser

turtles/troops whore? or wait... OD WHORES? thats new to me Nifft please tell me what a OD whore is?

DeletedUser

See if we were to declare war on everybody it would just slow us down, that wouldn't really be helpful would it?

OD doesn't even begin to matter before people get nobles and start launching full-sized nukes at each other.

Now get off the forum and build some HQ levels pl0x.

1) I have more points than you, and started later than you, so perhaps you should too ;)
I think Pills better stops replying in this thread, as you get pwned over and over :icon_wink:

2) Warring everyone is just fun :icon_cool: