Pacman: The truth will out

DeletedUser

It shows that you chose to test our tribe, found out we know how to send quick effective support, then quickly tried to diffuse the situation with an apology. Just like Dabearo is trying to apologize, because he bit off more than he can chew, and doesn't want to choke on it. We are at least the second tribe you have surprise attacked under a nap agreement, and you're scared all the tribes are going to kick you out of the core.
Excellent analogy, shame that it's mainly incorrect. Everything I said in the mail was true and the only reason your player got a mail from me was because I actually was unaware that we had a Nap, players or acc's that go against tribe wishes aren't worth their salt. Scared? I recall getting incs from another tribe, whom I assume are your allies, and your trying to give off the impression that we are the one's that are scared? Riiiight.

DeletedUser

Meh, all's fair in love and war. Though Pacman probably should have given a formal declaration of the NAP ending before proceeding with the nobles.

The real problem here (which everyone is ignoring) is that no one asked me before they nobled.

DeletedUser107899

Excellent analogy, shame that it's mainly incorrect. Everything I said in the mail was true and the only reason your player got a mail from me was because I actually was unaware that we had a Nap, players or acc's that go against tribe wishes aren't worth their salt. Scared? I recall getting incs from another tribe, whom I assume are your allies, and your trying to give off the impression that we are the one's that are scared? Riiiight.

I may be inclined to believe that, if not for the other member of your tribe also attacking the same target, my tribemate, at the same time. Please, at least show us the respect of not insulting our intelligence.

In before the "I didn't know he did that" excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay my 2 cents again... I cannot speak for my tribe but I can say I've moved on, This Pacman thing has been blown way outa proportion with the mentioning of troop counts and other such flaming posts, No matter what pacman still remains a Good tribe...

But I will no longer trust in anything pacman has to offer...

We Will Look to other tribes for Such things...

But I think pacman has unknowingly brought a whole lot of attention on them too early like a ZOMBIE R!ot episode all over again, But just way too soon...

This i me out... Btw I would appreciate straight answers more than excuses and I'm sure my tribe mates would too...
So, if you wanna Attack then attack and don't make excuses, If you wanna N.A.P well too late...

Idea! members Stop flaming pacman now... Episode is over... I Hope, else retaliation is the only option...

DeletedUser

I may be inclined to believe that, if not for the other member of your tribe also attacking the same target, my tribemate, at the same time. Please, at least show us the respect of not insulting our intelligence.

In before the "I didn't know he did that" excuse.
I asked him to help keep the wall down just in case your guy managed to recall his 3k D behind something substantial while my O was en route. I can't speak for anyone else but can fully understand your point of view here, if you wish to carry it on then feel free to mail me in game.

DeletedUser

Noobs ask for NAP.
NAP accepted till strong enough to noble noobs and not have to worry about them till then (most intelligent thing to do).
Noobs complain.

/thread.

DeletedUser

Also, I saw we got mentioned here and are being flamed for:
1) Troopcount
2) Attacking an NAP tribe

1) Well, if you look at our ODA, you will see we attemped to cat down someone when he nobled next door to us a few days ago. This wiped out our entire Off at that point as he managed to get more support than we anticipated.

We rebuilt and then went for the guy in the reports posted (PabloB) whilst co-ordinating with another member of Pacman (and the troops we lost were purely from landing the first noble 6ms before the cover nuke). Our ODD shows his backtime dying on our wall (we managed to dodge it, but kudos to him for the backtime as it was fairly tight). But to flame us for our troopcount is to ignore the simple fact that out ODT is (or at least was earlier) top 20 for a reason that we've been rather unlucky.

Ok so it seems that your farm level is/was at 21 when you sent your attack. Farm 21 has 5741pop. From that number we would deduct def Req < If you even had it and the village build population. Out of the 5741 population you had 1919 that attacked which left you with 3822.
If we go by what your retarded member said (Hard.) that all of you had good amount of Def, i would deduct 2K population. which would leave you to 1822 from that id need to at least deduct 1K for building population and you are left with 822 more farm space for troops.

In that case one or both of you are lying which is not surprising given that you are both from Pacman.

Edit: For all that are saying good on DaBearo for coming on here and apologizing are just dumb. Do you really think he is apologizing because he feels bad or because he doesnt want to ruin the reputation of the tribe and before his tribe gets in to shit since they have no troops?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lovely math lesson, but thats only 1 player with X farm level, plus 822 is enough to get the job done depending who your nobling. this is dead and blown out of proportion.

Edit: For all that are saying good on DaBearo for coming on here and apologizing are just dumb. Do you really think he is apologizing because he feels bad or because he doesnt want to ruin the reputation of the tribe and before his tribe gets in to shit since they have no troops?

Honestly that was unnecessary, who are you to question anyones motives, he could be genuinly sorry (not likely) and attempt to retain "honor", which is really unnecessary in a war game. NEBULA is at fault for not reading what Dab actually wrote in that message, and Pacman is at fault for not being clear.

Case closed?

DeletedUser107951

As you can plainly see we had an NAP with pacman. Until 2 hours ago. Now, without cancelling any agreements, we have 20+ incomings from them.

We spoke to DaBearo (or at least his sitter since he claims to be on holiday). This is what we received.

As you can see pacman have tried to employ 2 tactics. Firstly they have clearly attacked us numerous times whilst we have an NAP with them.

http://en65.tribalwars.net/public_report/e71934335e6ff7c9d16084818c0fb4a9

http://en65.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=4267&screen=report&mode=all&view=1642186#

http://en65.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=4267&screen=report&mode=all&view=1642151#

The second tactic they are using is one that I have been told they have done to at least two other tribes. They have a huge NAP hug with every tribe on k45 and then use rumour and lies to turn them against each other. DaBearo blamed info from EDEN for their attack on us. We have barely had any contact with EDEN. They have no knowledge of our diplomacy. I doubt EDEN know their name is being used. As I say, this is not an isolated incident. I have reports of this tactic from at least 2 other tribes.

So considered yourselves warned w65. pacman are not to be trusted. The plan is obvious. They will turn us all against each other and then try to swoop in and pick up the pieces.

Actually... i must add a bit more to the accusation above... little ole GOONS tribe currently has a NAP with NEBULA... we also have no less than 4 reports of NEBULA's Diplomat (Souper) attacking one of our members AFTER the NAP was agreed upon...

2 points to be made...
1. - please lock this thread, as someone's foot needs to be surgically removed from their mouth...
2. - how does it feel to be "picked" on by a bigger tribe? quit crying and sort yourselves out, before trying to sort others out.

Regards,
Lady c

DeletedUser

You don't actually know. All you are trying to do is continue to turn people against Pacman because things are starting to calm down. Go try to start problems somewhere else.

DeletedUser107679

You don't actually know. All you are trying to do is continue to turn people against Pacman because things are starting to calm down. Go try to start problems somewhere else.

Nope he is absolutely right. And his farm calculation is very interesting, so you go away instead.

DeletedUser

Its embarrassing to think you actually believe they have no troops. Then again all you're trying to do is cause trouble :icon_rolleyes: but alas, you can't even do that right can you :lol:

From what I see Nebula don't practice what they preach and are actually looking to have their asses saved :icon_rolleyes: gl with that though
And enjoy your relocation to the rim :lol:

DeletedUser

It seems I'm one of the few people not at all surprised by this. These are the reasons when you agree to an NAP you have conditions, cancellation period, and someone to back you up if things go wrong. Rules can only be enforced if you have some power behind them. Without a cancellation period they can cancel whenever they want, and they've "honored" the NAP. So... looks like poor planning on the other tribe against a tribe that knows how things work.

Exactly my thoughts//
The tribe being attacked should have laid down proper terms.

@people who bull shitting about the nap being temporary.
Yes, the nap was temporary But noone can deny not a single mail was forwarded before the attacks.
i wont say to gv them a day or two But atleast a mail signalling the end of nap just secs before the attacks would have shown some dignity on part of pacman.
Nevertheless no1 wants a tribe with nap in their immediate area as the nobles are out.

DeletedUser93450

Anyways, onto the important stuff, stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: Pacman
Side 2:
Tribes: NEBULA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,716
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20,716

chart

DeletedUser

Its embarrassing to think you actually believe they have no troops. Then again all you're trying to do is cause trouble :icon_rolleyes: but alas, you can't even do that right can you :lol:

From what I see Nebula don't practice what they preach and are actually looking to have their asses saved :icon_rolleyes: gl with that though
And enjoy your relocation to the rim :lol:

Something tells me you are in pacman... Anyway why would it be embarrassing for me to say that. DaBearo wouldn't come on the externals to embarrass himself if he knew that the tribe mates had enough fire power to take out a possible gangbang. Shows how much faith he has in "them"

I also believe "they" have no troops because most of the top players that nobled a day or so ago got a pretty big Oda increase and last time i looked at their farm lvls not one had a farm over lvl 24... which would be around 9Kpop. 5K village uses up 2K+ pop. Leaves it 7K for troops and out of that maybe just maybe they have 2000 Def troops.

If pacman was to get banged by even 2 tribes i doubt "they" would last since at least 80% of them would quit if they saw their village get catted or if they were to get cleared, thats the type of players they are...

I can point one out right now... Hard. since he got owned by a few less experienced players on the same type of world. (w61)