Pacman: The truth will out

DeletedUser104736

That is something I am looking into.

That'll explain your attacks on EDEN and the cancellation of the WSS/Idea/Eden/Pacman joint operations I assume. I always thought you enjoyed two timing players from what I've heard.
:icon_redface:

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107899

Seems foolish to backstab several strong tribes at once, Dabearo. Especially with your tribe's low troop count.

DeletedUser107718

I am only surprised to see this is by many an okay thing to do...

I am disgusted.

DeletedUser

I don't understand how it's not? Tribes have been doing this forever, and if it wasn't Pacman, this thread wouldn't have exceeded a page.

xRedDevil

It seems I'm one of the few people not at all surprised by this. These are the reasons when you agree to an NAP you have conditions, cancellation period, and someone to back you up if things go wrong. Rules can only be enforced if you have some power behind them. Without a cancellation period they can cancel whenever they want, and they've "honored" the NAP. So... looks like poor planning on the other tribe against a tribe that knows how things work.

Indeed, tribes need to learn from this, Riot! done the same in 61 and I'm sure this is the case for all the tribes that end up being world winning contenders, Diplomacy is generally the key to winning.

DeletedUser107718

I don't understand how it's not? Tribes have been doing this forever, and if it wasn't Pacman, this thread wouldn't have exceeded a page.
Yes you're correct that it is not surprising to see it happend, however it is for me surprising that people still thinks it is okay to do it.

I'd like to see a world finished in an honest matter sometime, however it was foolish by whatever tribe it was that had an NAP with Pacman didn't understand that there was no time limit, so, in a way, you can say that DaB did absolutely nothing wrong, if this is correct.

Well played DaB, but I hope you and every other diplomat will keep a more honest style in the future.

You don't need to ask me "Who do you think you are?" this is just what I think is okay and is not.

DeletedUser94160

Because they are the Rank 1, and none expect this kind of things could come out from them.

DeletedUser

Look guys, I am in the wrong.

It was a completely silly thing for me to do and deeply regret it. I've fixed relationships with a few of the tribes involved and vow it shall not happen again.

My apology is out there to everyone involved and everyone who have seen this. I do not want Pacman's honour to be tarnished by something silly I did in the early stages of the game by just being careless.

I've explained all I can on what happened etc, but at the end of the day was a silly thing for me to do. Accept my apology or don't accept my apology.

People who know me know I am an honorable guy (probably comes as a surprise to a lot), I'm a guy who cares about how he is seen to the public and therefore this event shall not be repeated.

DeletedUser107718

I've explained all I can on what happened etc, but at the end of the day was a silly thing for me to do. Accept my apology or don't accept my apology.

People who know me will know I won't go against my word once I've published it on the externals, I'm a guy who cares about how he is seen to the public and therefore this event shall not be repeated.
I always count on people telling the truth when they say something, and after that it is up to them to prove it. I'm not involved in that way but I think you should be forgiven now :).

DeletedUser

Well I do apologize for people who have had to see this - this is not how I had planned Pacman to be portrayed. This will most certainly not happen again and I hope we can get some forgiveness.

It is my fault - don't blame the tribe.

greenmonsta

I am disgusted.

>playing war game
>disgusted by underhand tactics

huehuehue

I believe neopets is still around if you want something a bit more cuddly.

DeletedUser

Well hopefully this stunts their growth, so we will surpass them in the rankings! :)

kalkoenvet

I am disgusted.

Didn't you try to join PacMan but weren't good enough or something?

Ah...

---

ITT: Tribe QQ's about NAP with Pacman which was OBVIOUSLY not going to last and was made obvious by Pacman duke. The only thing Dab should have done was sent you guys a mail saying something like: "Hey, sup. We no nap anymore, k?" and everything would have been okay and this topic wouldn't have been made. This topic is currently just a gathering of players under aliasses and no posts on the public forums who have been declined by our superior recruitment department and are now trying to gang up on Pacman. Hey, what's new, haters gon hate, pacmen gon pacmen.

FYI I hold no position in Pacman. I am just a member posting my thoughts.

Edit: Oh and please Bunny council, keep your members under control.

Edit2: Or is it Pencil. I keep getting confused. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser20939

The big mistake the small tribes or the mass recruit tribes can make is NAP'ing a premade.

DeletedUser

Well I do apologize for people who have had to see this - this is not how I had planned Pacman to be portrayed. This will most certainly not happen again and I hope we can get some forgiveness.

It is my fault - don't blame the tribe.

I am not sure if you are trolling or a huge Pu**y.

You are not sorry at all you are just scared to get tribes to gang up on you hence why in every post you "apologize". Like really is that how scared you are that the local tribes will gangbang you? :icon_rolleyes:

"It is my fault - dont blame the tribe" :lol: thats the funniest thing you could have said. really hoping you are trolling.

FYI I hold no position in Pacman. I am just a member posting my thoughts.

Edit: Oh and please Bunny council, keep your members under control.

Edit2: Or is it Pencil. I keep getting confused. ;)

So wait you can post your thoughts yet asking other tribes to prevent their players from posting theirs? weird...

DeletedUser

Oh, please :icon_rolleyes: It's obvious that you're trying as hard as possible to get people to turn on Pacman. If people don't see that, they're blind. You're not doing a very good job of being subtle.

DeletedUser20939

I am not sure if you are trolling or a huge Pu**y.

You are not sorry at all you are just scared to get tribes to gang up on you hence why in every post you "apologize". Like really is that how scared you are that the local tribes will gangbang you? :icon_rolleyes:

"It is my fault - dont blame the tribe" :lol: thats the funniest thing you could have said. really hoping you are trolling.

I hope funny too, cause if he is really scared he should have treated the NAP better just end it like you should and then attack. At least send a mail it is over. I remember we did that at Riot! gives you much less problems :D