Patrickc02 declares on Hterag2

• Thread starter DeletedUser96390
  • Start date

DeletedUser96390

Since I have officially came back on my account about a month ago, This is my official first declaration which I announce right here.

When Hterag lauched his noble train on my village, I thought he didn't have the pair to do that all along, which left me extremely impressed, I have read the World's forums about BH's those pitiful declarations on tribes that move near them. Which I would like to set that tribe in a very good display.

This is what they were like when you are near their Continent.

11_intimidation.jpg

They ended up thinking the were an excellent tribe. (Which would be absolutely impossible.)

As BSH they should have been recommended a couple of times.

Here is what the look like

bullshit-dog.jpg

So I would like to declare war on Hterag for establishing a crap tribe. Which I have apparently noticed Hterag2's, I am his Personal Enemy.

Prepare to be wiped out Hterag, I won't allow you to expand in any other K, I felt incredulous that they were Bullshite Hounds since they were established. Prepare for the end.

Regards,

Patrickc02

Proud founder of TU.

DeletedUser

Nice pic.. but those dogs are ugly..

On Topic: Didnt someone already declare against hterag2?

Anyway, good luck to both sides, it be fun to document this :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pat, you were a duke there, you made most of the decisions and you sent us to our death, so its your fault the tribe didnt work out. but i dont need to make another failure of a tribe. i could beat you in a war any day. so ill just ignore this and leave the empty war request alone

DeletedUser96390

NML, they are very ugly indeed, ugly wouldn't be the word for to describe those dogs. Hterag, you are going to be wiped out, also you mean my Co-Player was Duke of BH.

On Topic: Didnt someone already declare against hterag2?

According to the World Forums, it was reggietommy who declared on Hterag2.

DeletedUser

and LOTR declared on me, but no matter, that didnt work out

and i still dont have any attacks pat

DeletedUser

Patrick, while you were duke of BH I had a conversation with you, where you stated you were definitely the original acc owner and had no co-player.

Please, let us drop this poor excuse that it was all this mysterious co players fault.

DeletedUser

and what did you do when a fight broke out sky? run away into another tribe?? thats very brave of you

DeletedUser96097

Great response, but a few flaws ;)

First of all, I didn't leave UW, it disbanded.

If you are referring to the BANNED Christmas party, then I guess a lot of people run away during wars.

DeletedUser

no, not the BANNED xmas party. UW merged into IAR and the war continued. but you didnt go with them

DeletedUser

hey guys i just want to say the tribe had a great run but people hated the tribe i think if they didnt kill us (me) nuts would of i think again but we made U.W. disband/destroy/almost and that was our goal and nothing else and we acheived it so B.H. did have a good cause so even if we got killed we still did the one thing that we wanted to do.

DeletedUser93754

Patrick, oh deary dear. I've no idea how well Hterag fights, but I'm sure he can kick your ass with his hands tied behind his back...

Stop blaming everything that everyone on w38 says you've done badly... You make mistakes, you blame it on a non existent co player... oh how ominous... Step up, grow a pair, and admit to those mistakes....

Good luck to the both of you.

1 word of advice Patrick, make sure you've got your troops ready before you declare -.-

DeletedUser96097

no, not the BANNED xmas party. UW merged into IAR and the war continued. but you didnt go with them

UW did not merge into the International Rejects Army, we were supposed to go our own ways, and, well, I chose mine.

DeletedUser

hterag2, you do not know really anything and in this you can't say anything.

Skynub, you are the n00b :p

Patrick, quit running, quit BSing, quit calling out what you can't deal out.

hterag props to you for lasting this long vs this many people and in all seriousness whoever declared vs you and I know who I am just to lazy to write all their ingames in are clearly to lazy, do not actually have the capability to cause ANY damage and cannot actually fight back, or fight against anyone even if it's the likes of you hterag.

Somebody please prove me wrong and rim this player!

DeletedUser

away from the rest of your tribe, very clever

Like I've stated before, we went to many tribes. We use to be -UND- and -UND- was WEBASH's academy tribe. If people remember correctly, WEBASH, for the most part, was in the middle of the world so the academy tribe was filled with members around the center of the world. Because of that, it looked like we were scattered around. IAR is down in the south so when UW disbanded, it wouldn't make sense for our northern members to join IAR. As a result, I have had 3 merges set up. Those tribes were GT, IAR and Art. I told my members that I've set up those tribes to accept our members and that they should join whichever tribe that is closest to them. I also said that if neither of these tribes is close to you, you can join whichever tribe that is. Due to Skynub being in the south east and IAR is more on the south west, I helped him get into another tribe.

Hterag, if you don't know the facts, shut the hell up.

DeletedUser92289

Patrick - you complete noob - you decided to attack my new account on w53 when you have recently just started coplaying with an established player.

You really think that bothers me? does he know thats he's taken on a talentless player?