Patrickc02 declares on Hterag2

• Thread starter DeletedUser96390
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Invalid...I know who you are, stop pretending to be someone else...it's getting annoying now -_-

DeletedUser96097

Mine:

Units
6014 Axemen
100 Scouts
2900 Light cavalry
250 Rams
150 Catapults

I dont worry about MA don't need them. Normally would have 100 more LC but to lazy to kill them off if I want to turn the village into a noble village so all my O villages leave 400 farm space :icon_razz: still don't really make much of a difference two nukes will always clear a D village.

A bit late with the nuke posting but I don't read forums often so I need dispensations :)

Exactly 6014 axes? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Oh shut-up for once LOTR, I know it will be hard for you.

DeletedUser

Targas go play tribalhugs :D

That is my two cents, wanna fight about it?

Didn't think so :p

DeletedUser

what? cat me with your meagre 300k? from w38 to w42 huh?

DeletedUser

if it wasnt made clear, then challenge accepted. sharpen your axes pat, because your going to hell

DeletedUser93754

Reggie, didn't we co play an account called Targas?? o_O

DeletedUser

Nahhh I can't even remember what it was called. I passed it ages ago. Targas is an old friend.

@pat- you will know who he is on w38 if he nukes ya.

DeletedUser

@ targas and invalid**

Y'all both n00bs, want a challenge? Make a real declaration and vs me!

:D I need to stay in practice :D:D

LOTR can be my cheerleader :D

DeletedUser

[COLOR=#000ac]Sure, but Predator of Prey is eating up my villages which I gifted her my K72 villages so therefore I am defenceless. We might wanna see Red vs Targas.[/COLOR]

DeletedUser

all the info Im allowed to give you is that Targas is in either a tribe allied to Cheesy or a tribe that doesn't want to be involved with cheesy.

DeletedUser

[COLOR=#000ac]FALLEN, the tribe I am in would it be ?, or maybe Domino. [/COLOR]