Patrickc02 declares on Hterag2

• Thread starter DeletedUser96390
  • Start date

Internal Server Error

I'd actually disagree with you TC77 with regards to your nuke build, but thats a personal choice. Towards the end of my game time playing this world, especially against ??E??, I upped my amount of cats to 200. The reason was, I was trying to build a solid-ish nuke at as quick as speed as possible. Sure, other nukes may be as strong, but if you can build your nuke 2-3 days faster then that suits me.

I think in the end, my nuke could be fully built in just under 7 days. Add this to the style of warfare going on against ??E?? where catapulting was fierce, and those 200 cats across 400 nukes are extremely effective. It may not be as prevalent now with the sudden abundance of nobles, but when nobles are limited, catapulting is probably a much more efficient way of crippling a player and de-moralising him.

Those 200 cats are both for close-range and long-range warfare. The damage that can be done long-range is obvious. As mentioned, the increased speed of utilising all troop production to quickly build a nuke is very handy in short-range warfare. Also, if you don't want to use the actual 200 cats, you can quite easily start running cat-trains. If 50% of your fakes turn out to be cat-trains, very soon most players will stop dodging. Then bam, a real nuke hits and he's down troops. Also, if they do continue to dodge, then their villages aren't being used to their maximum ability due to the constant degrading of buildings.

I would agree with the scouts though; it's a waste of population. I quite often wouldn't even have 50, but that depends on the player. I tend to tweak my nuke builds depending on the type of defense that is generally used by my opponent.

Just my two cents anyway.

tc77

So you decide just to come back to disagee with me? :p haha

cats are used to piss off the enemy and destroy his back line in my opinion. Hit his farms, smithies, offense, etc.

When it comes to close nobling warfare I would prefer to only have to destroy the wall.

Btw, when are you planning to stop your vacation and start playing TW again? /:)

Internal Server Error

I agree with only destroying the wall when/if you're nobling; it's a nuisance rebuilding everything once you capture the village. However, if you're somewhat inactive, catapulting down the villages in a close proximity of yours prevents them from really doing any damage while you're offline. Sure, in the end you'll have to noble them and rebuild them, but it'll be easier to do it on your own terms if you control his village through catapulting rather than only damaging the wall and leaving a fully functional village sit there from which he can launch troops while you're offline.

Well, let's just say something is in the pipe works. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96097

Hterag's nuke has advantages in there, he has 500 - 1000 Scouts - he is able to view what's in the targets village. His Light Cavalry causes a lot of damage to help clear out the remainders of the targets troops in the village he's attacking. He has Mounted Archers in his nuke which will help him lower the targets Archer limit in the Defensive Build he/she has. Hterag has also a decent amount of Rams and Catapults which would help him cut down the Wall / Farm / Smithy level by a great amount. Hterag's would have 5000 - 7000 Axemen in his nuke build I assume or maybe less, his Axemen will help his Light Cavalry clean out the Defender's Defence build by a significant amount. So Hterag your Nuke Build isn't that crap at all.

Alt account? :lol:

DeletedUser

btw, i'm a he, and my defense is probs even worse. but that i will not classify so not to please attackers

tc77

Hey Invalid user, your a girl.

Because you never stated your sex I can not determine that you are a male or female. And until stated, it is not an insult worthy of an infraction. It would be a mistake.

Because you assumed whoever said hterag was a girl was making fun of him, you assume that he is a guy and, most likly, that all the users posting on the externals are guys until stated they are female.

You are a SEXIST PIG! YOU DESERVE THE INFRACTION!!

DeletedUser

Well guys, his name is gareth, so it would be unlikely that he would be a girl

DeletedUser

What, where did that come from?

You suck TC. You used to suck, you suck now, you always will suck :p

I still like you though :)

DeletedUser

Mine:

Units
6014 Axemen
100 Scouts
2900 Light cavalry
250 Rams
150 Catapults

I dont worry about MA don't need them. Normally would have 100 more LC but to lazy to kill them off if I want to turn the village into a noble village so all my O villages leave 400 farm space :icon_razz: still don't really make much of a difference two nukes will always clear a D village.

A bit late with the nuke posting but I don't read forums often so I need dispensations :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@invalid user. you wrote he/she in one of your posts, so i was merely clearing it up for you

DeletedUser

Hey Invalid user, your a girl.

Because you never stated your sex I can not determine that you are a male or female. And until stated, it is not an insult worthy of an infraction. It would be a mistake.

Because you assumed whoever said hterag was a girl was making fun of him, you assume that he is a guy and, most likly, that all the users posting on the externals are guys until stated they are female.

You are a SEXIST PIG! YOU DESERVE THE INFRACTION!!

I am not female, it's true that I didn't state if I am male or female which is none of your buisness or concern. Also if you read the text I wrote about Hterag's nuke build more carefully, so I suggest you edit what you said which did insult me over nothing.

DeletedUser

i wasnt trying to insult you, i was just saying so u know what to use next time

tc77

[COLOR=#000ac]I am not female, it's true that I didn't state if I am male or female which is none of your buisness or concern. Also if you read the text I wrote about Hterag's nuke build more carefully, so I suggest you edit what you said which did insult me over nothing.[/COLOR]

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
................ no

If it's none of my business knowing your gender it's none of yours ranting about infractions if someone accidentally called hterag a girl :p

Also please finish your sentences:
"Also if you read the text I wrote about Hterag's nuke build more carefully, so I suggest you edit what you said which did insult me over nothing."
Haha, that doesn't make any sense, so if I read it more carefully than..... What? Not sure what will happen there man :p

And I didn't insult you over nothing... I called you out on being a SEXIST PIG thinking that everybody posting is a boy until proven a girl.

And there are still two possibilities that I can use to refer to you. Either "Shim (she-he)" or "male" All you said was that you wern't a female. I'm hoping your a guy though so I'll call you a guy in furture references because the other option would be scary.

DeletedUser

BAHAHA, this is very entertaining. I think it is time for FISTICUFFS!