Player Interviews

DeletedUser

I am leader of Eskimo, rank 1 in k54 and rank 12th in the world.

would like a interview asap^^

Narcissism much?

sir mage today at 15:19
[...]
Tw play time: About 4-5 Years

sir mage today at 15:26
My first world was 1, i got to about 300k and then got rimmed by my own friend

Just to note that W1.net hasn't been out for 4 years yet, and @ your friend: Can we blame him? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it was the german server that i played, cant remmeber because it was so long ago. Lol i got my revenge on world 6 many time :D

balubhai

Interview no.4

Player : Lord Raventower

Tribe : Eskimo

balubhai today at 17:07
ok mate lets get started :)

Let us start with general introduction like ur name , age , nationality and how long u been playing Tw

Lord Raventower today at 17:10
Ok lol, I am Lord Raventower, Leader of [ally]Eskimo[/ally]. My real name is Jamie I have 19, played this game almost 3 years.

I first started this thing, in world 1 however my first real sucess was win world 7 where I lead the PTT fam, I then started another world, world 13 where I joined the tribe INSO; where I now have 4.5 million points.

Lord Raventower today at 17:13
I am 19 edit that bit lol.

balubhai today at 17:15
So ur main world is W13 now . Good. In between how did u start playing Tw ?

Lord Raventower today at 17:17
Main world is 13 yeah.

don't fully understand the second part of the question.
Author said:
In between how did u start playing Tw ?

balubhai today at 17:22
i meant what made u start playing TW

Lord Raventower today at 17:23
I was randomly going though war games and came across this one. This is the first computer game I have really ever played.

I am a sportsmen realy and thats all I ever done lol.

balubhai today at 17:28
Nice to know that u liked it.

How do u feel W45 is ?

Lord Raventower today at 17:31
Very good, as a player it really does suit me; as it settings are slow and I preffer to build up slowly.

Well, I have made a good tribe here with some good players, we are going to have fun here for as long as possible.

balubhai today at 17:33
As u are the leader , i would like to ask about how u picked up ur members for the tribe :)

(sshh mass recruiting :p )

Lord Raventower today at 17:52
naaa, I knew most of them from world 7, 13 and a few other worlds.
Isit everyones account before they join and talk it over with the council.

they need to meet certain reqiurements other wise they don't get in.

balubhai today at 17:54
So i will not invited :(

As every tribes u guys will also be having a few new players. What is ur approach towards them ?

Lord Raventower today at 17:56
Encorage them to mail tribe mates and make friends, to work together, and form relationships with them as well.

As leader I make time to have a good relationship with every tribe member.

balubhai today at 18:03
Good , and what will be ur approach when some of your new players starts yelling for support ?

Lord Raventower today at 18:04
We don't have players like that, I get to know the players before they get invited usally have a little confo with them, I am a good judge of character and can tell apart the noobs from the skilled.

Guess you get that from leading a rank 1 tribe for more than a year^^

balubhai today at 18:06
grrrrrr i was hoping to get an answer that u wont support them :(.

Moving on which tribe do u think will do well in this world , other than urs , and which player ?

Lord Raventower today at 18:08
[ally]Mafia[/ally]

And its un-certain to pick a player at this stage.

balubhai today at 18:09
Point noted :).

Are u arranging any parties for the new year eve in ur villa ?

Lord Raventower today at 18:10
possible 10 parties the day after^^

balubhai today at 18:15
ur paladin a girl ;)

or atleast tell me ur swordsmen is a beautiful brunette :)

Lord Raventower today at 18:18
sexy blonde^^

balubhai today at 18:20
hmm yummy , i am booking a ticket to ur villa.

Lord Raventower today at 18:29
^^

DeletedUser

So... Wait. Let me get this straight... You want to interview leaders/diplomats of several tribes... at this stage of the game?

1. Nothing has happened yet. Good interviews usually involve talks about current wars, diplomatic incidents, further strategic plans and so on. What will you ask them about now? What food they like? Where they come from?

2. If you start interviewing people now, you'll probably interview a lot of people who will have little to no influence in the world later on. I'd wait with interviewing people until the first real continental tribes start popping up, alliances start getting important and wars start taking place. Because then it is obvious which people are important enough to get interviewed.
I don't care what he is talking about,I find them entertaining and this is about the only thing worth reading on the forums right now.:lol: Later on he can start having more serious interviews

DeletedUser

Interview all rank 1 players of every continents. :icon_surprised:

thegodfather-chaos

OK guys i am not so good in PnP with pictures. I am more of a writer. I have seen that there are a lot of old blood in this world and also some good enthusiastic newbies. Looking into that i am planning to do individual interviews with different players , leaders and diplomats. I will post the interviews in here as each are done.

Any one who likes to have an interview can pm me ingame (my ign is balubhai) or contact me in skype - balubhai13. (noooooo i am not 13 yrs old :p).Do let me know what u think about this and any suggestions are also welcome :)

I like the idea mate - but I suggest you post a short bio for each person you interview before the transcript of the actual interview
Ex.

Lord Raventower
Age -
Location -
K -
Tribe -
Points -
OD -
Other Worlds:

And then you can cut his actual answers about his name, etc, out of the transcript of the interview. Might make it easier to read on the whole.

Otherwise, good work ;)

DeletedUser

If you have to many people to interview i can assist you. Im bored and have a lot of time on my hands.

DeletedUser

If he cant interview i'll do it then post on this topic later today or early tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Guess I am back and will need an interview :p

They look rather cool so far :)

lukresio

I support the idea of giving out interviews but I don't think you should give one to anyone who asks for one. Personally I don't want to read about just anyone's thoughts or experience. Top K tribal leaders or diplomats or top 20 leaders or diplomats and top 20 players.

It's a good idea, just either choose more important players or just use interviews that are entertaining to read. :icon_confused: