Player Interviews

DeletedUser

True. But let Sir Mage keep the credit for this one... he needs it after Mental, :icon_biggrin:

I would say so because MeNTal is only rank 4 now and Ego!!! is rank 1. Now I'm not in either tribe they are both probably good but I have really no room to talk being in a rank 20some tribe.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I can't believe I need to post this, but... Swearing. Is. Swearing. Either don't swear during interviews, edit swearing out of interviews before you post them, or expect the obvious consequences. And an incredibly irritated AI. Carry on.

DeletedUser

sir mage today at 15:30
My main world was world 6 under the name "Thoronir". I played several worlds but that was my main. I quit world 6 due to having to move house and unable to get internet in time.

Yeh right, you wasn't the real Thoronir, also to let you know about 18 players know the pass to that account, its not yours if you still lie about it then ill contact the leader. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

sir mage, delete the mail with J-I-M or at least read through it and take out anything not appropriate for say a 10 year old...which is just about everything J-I-M said :lol:

On a more serious note

Why wasn't I involved in the interview with my coplayer...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

So you new me on world 6 then? I can assue you i am the real thoronir

DeletedUser

So you new me on world 6 then? I can assue you i am the real thoronir

No im not the new thoronir, i never was but i know that the account is being passed about a real lot and its easy to say hes yours but there lot of people who know the pass which makes it theres. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The password was changed when i came back to the game (World 25) Its under my hotmail account :? and against what everything thinks i am Thoronir

DeletedUser

Yeah this is a good idea although could you use spoiler, taking up half of the page. You should continoue this as the world progresses because at the moment people will come and go, only a few tribes will remain from the top 20 and some won't even remain with the same tribe name...

DeletedUser

We interviewed Sir Mage and were drawn to this conclusion...

23mskf4.jpg

DeletedUser

sir mage, delete the mail with J-I-M or at least read through it and take out anything not appropriate for say a 10 year old...which is just about everything J-I-M said :lol:

On a more serious note

Why wasn't I involved in the interview with my coplayer...:icon_cry:

Because your not good wit words JP :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

wow.. an interview.. quite feisty... ehehehe.. kudos sir mage

balubhai

OK guys , here is a brand new interview from an Ex-Mental player. Hopes this clears some doubts .

Player : Wytdevil1234

Tribe : RBE

[spoil][12:37:55 AM] Balubhai says: Ok mate i have decided to interview u today as i see u are along with powerdrago , the ex leader of Mental , in his new tribe RBE.
[12:38:17 AM] Balubhai says: Before we go into details can we have a brief introduction ?
[12:38:42 AM] wytdevil1234 says: yes of course
[12:38:43 AM] Balubhai says: like ur name , age and nationality. How long u bee n playing Tw
[12:39:11 AM] wytdevil1234 says: name: Dianna (lastname withheld)
[12:39:16 AM] wytdevil1234 says: Age: 17
[12:39:28 AM] wytdevil1234 says: Nationality: Filipino
[12:39:51 AM] wytdevil1234 says: Age in TW: 20 months
[12:40:14 AM] Balubhai says: So Ms.Lastname Withheld , How did u start playing Tw. What brought u into the game
[12:41:21 AM] wytdevil1234 says: i was just surfing the net when i bounced to this site... and used my former b.f.'s codename into this game (yes i dont own this in game name anyways kudos to him)
[12:42:24 AM] Balubhai says: Oh so ur basically an account thief ;). Any way which was ur first world and how did it go? U got rimmed , farmed or still going strong ?
[12:44:23 AM] wytdevil1234 says: my first world was in w22 and luckily due to a noob's luck im still existing in that world up to date.. with the hlp of the peopleingame and as well as my former b.f.... itried being farmed and wimmed in the other worlds then wuitted afterwards e.g. w31, 32...
[12:45:00 AM] wytdevil1234 says: whats happening with my spelling (sorry for that)
[12:45:31 AM] Balubhai says: Any special player in W22 u wanna mention who helped u in learning the game ?
[12:47:28 AM] wytdevil1234 says: rachel1 (RIP)... leej1980(rip), chaya ilana, apdmrupp, aceabimelech, adude and the others...
[12:47:45 AM] wytdevil1234 says: the whole tribe is great despite the issues...
[12:48:41 AM] wytdevil1234 says: oh i forgot madchef, sekiraqa... and hebinator were also very good to me...
[12:49:51 AM] Balubhai says: any one of them playing in W45 ?
[12:51:27 AM] wytdevil1234 says: aceabimelech, area code, migitmen, ramirez ... hmmm.. do you want me to enumerate them all?
[12:52:16 AM] Balubhai says: no need , so u are saying that all those good players who helped are also back in W45. So it leads to my next query , are they all with u in ur tribe ?
[12:53:52 AM] wytdevil1234 says: most but not all... we are quite scattered and far from each other so its quite unwise if we get to include them and fails to render service to them due to their respective location...
[12:54:29 AM] Balubhai says: OKie pretty understandable , talking about tribes , were u not in Mental ?
[12:55:15 AM] wytdevil1234 says: yes i was once a member of Mental
[12:56:03 AM] Balubhai says: Can u tell me who all were in the leadership ?
[12:58:46 AM] wytdevil1234 says: the ones i know were powerdrago9 as a duke, king of the rim, clamp and sir mage as barons the latest ones before mental died was drunk in the morning (thats all i can recall)
[12:59:53 AM] Balubhai says: We all came to know about Mental through Sir Mage who use to do postings in the externals . He was like he was doing all the laundry for u guys , was he in any way helping the tribe ?
[1:01:28 AM] wytdevil1234 says: yes he was... like constantly sending off mails of reminders, tips, saying "i love you".. assesing on how much we do on the tribe... for me he was doing great and with regards to the laundry thing maybe ill agree to that...
[1:03:08 AM] Balubhai says: Wow he used to say i love you !!!!

Its good to hear that atleast onething he used to say in the forums is true.

SO then what do u think made powerdrago inactive ? Is he a new player trying to lead or was he on holidays ?
[1:04:57 AM] wytdevil1234 says: he is an introvert i believe... two days prior to new year he posted something about that he will be away for a while during the attack breaks and to my surprise this morning he was dismissed...
[1:05:23 AM] wytdevil1234 says: he is not a new player but maybe new to la leadership responsibility
[1:05:54 AM] Balubhai says: So i am confused , u had 2 dukes?
[1:06:49 AM] wytdevil1234 says: drunk in the morning was freshly appointed... so we only have one and have three barons...
[1:06:59 AM] Balubhai says: Who appointed Drunk ?
[1:07:47 AM] wytdevil1234 says: powerdrago himself... that is why its quite ironic on why drunk dissed him off...
[1:08:24 AM] Balubhai says: ok one more thing , Does Sir Mage's leaving cause any stir in the tribe ?
[1:09:45 AM] wytdevil1234 says: quite a stir like the forums went gaga and was cluttered... and that it was quiet in most of the times
[1:10:54 AM] Balubhai says: no i mean not teh forums being cleaned by Sir Mage lol

i mean teh general morale of the players
[1:12:23 AM] wytdevil1234 says: most of the mental members were like... for me they maybe say "o there he goes" but does nothing... and the others were saying "oh goodnes thanks he wont annoy anymore"...
[1:13:32 AM] Balubhai says: Wow lol.

okie past is past , I see that ur new tribe is named RBE , one of the dominant tribes of W22. Y adapting that name when u guys are in a different tribe in W22
[1:13:55 AM] wytdevil1234 says: welll for the reason that:
[1:14:14 AM] Balubhai says: sorry
[1:15:20 AM] wytdevil1234 says: 1. ) RBE was a good fellow ally...
2. ) CoD tag is still existing in that world and may pose a problem...
3: ) i think RBE will fit for us... as the remnents of mental...
[1:15:44 AM] wytdevil1234 says: 4: ) RBE tag is free to be taken.. IMO
[1:16:16 AM] Balubhai says: Hmm anyway it doesnot ring bell to me , Whatever u guys are mentals lol

JOkes apart is powerdrago still leading the tribe ?
[1:18:29 AM] wytdevil1234 says: yep kinda but the work are now currently delegated properly... the good thing about him is that he is open in which other players get a chance to abuse it.. although he made a bad mark on some of the former mental members.. you know i believe that big things come from small beginnings and that respect to one another is also held high...
[1:20:18 AM] Balubhai says: Well said and all teh best for u and ur tribe mate.

Before we wind up the interview , i would like to ask a question about which every one must be having a doubt.TW is often infiltrated with fake girls . Guys claiming they are girls , are u really a girl ?
[1:21:08 AM] wytdevil1234 says: yes i am... i am oftentimes questioned by that and having my co.player brooding
[1:21:15 AM] wytdevil1234 says: around
[1:21:37 AM] wytdevil1234 says: thank you for those words as well...^^
[1:22:39 AM] Balubhai says: ok that will bring a sigh of relief to the perverts and feeks in this game like me. We will be hunting u down when we feel like it .....be ready to be RAMmed :)
[1:23:30 AM] wytdevil1234 says: oh well im used to that.. being banged in the mails and the like... e.g. " can i have your ****.. ".. LOL
[1:23:44 AM] Balubhai says: OK Ms.Lastname Withheld , Tx for ur time :)
[/spoil]

thegodfather-chaos

OK guys , here is a brand new interview from an Ex-Mental player. Hopes this clears some doubts .

Player : Wytdevil1234

Tribe : RBE

Thank god for the spoiler ;)

Balubhai, I am consistently impressed with the entertainment value this continues to hold for me. However, its a real pain reading the entire transcript.

I suggest you put the transcript into one spoiler, and in another, put your analysis of the player, any interesting quotes, and a quick bio.

Last edited: