Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Made this today, as my return to the TW community, finally came home from touring the last year or so. Mannn it sucks so bad, that Grind is finally warring xD Dsl/shadow/no name whatever it is now. Been looking forward to that for so lonng. Disappointing I quit before then, been wanting to war you guys from the days of awake/dino. :( Gratz, though on taking rank 1 in the world back.

map2php-1.png

DeletedUser79621

I'm sure Grind will be happy to take you back =]

Also, very nice map. Btw, I think you missed out a name ^_^ (green tribe - O NOES)

FYI, Shadow is what is left of DSL (name change) No Name is people from both TLA and Shadow that formed a tribe. for the reasons behind it, read pretty much any thread not in the general discussion, all of them seem to be about NN now anyway.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Grind will be happy to take you back =]

Also, very nice map. Btw, I think you missed out a name ^_^ (green tribe - O NOES)

FYI, Shadow is what is left of DSL (name change) No Name is people from both TLA and Shadow that formed a tribe. for the reasons behind it, read pretty much any thread not in the general discussion, all of them seem to be about NN now anyway.

Hmm perhaps. Thanks for the comment, it was around 5am or so, braindead at the time wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing. Sorry bout that.x D

Though, merged for real then huh. Guess I'ma have to go through and read the old topics then. Though I'd be really interested in seeing what happened to Docke, heard something went down and crap hit the fan? Hopefully can find a topic about that here or something.

For anyone who cares, fixed map with the o noes name. -.- lawlz.
[spoil]
mapphp-15-1.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser79621

I believe Docke has a farewell topic that explains some of what went down... Maybe Grind members will be able to shed more light on the subject for you.

DeletedUser

Hey all those who remember me! :) For those of you who don't, you don't know what you're missing!

I decided to make a map for old times sake, hope you enjoy!

[spoil]
i75w69.gif
[/spoil]

Good to see Grind! still up there, hope all of you are having fun!!

DeletedUser

Nice map cubs when did you quit the world?

Thanks for editing the thread frail i thought it was leaving thread lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey cubs nice to see ya pop in on skype now and again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that cubs you were a good guy and will be missed,i didnt know.Have a good real life mate.I wish you well.

lords of the emos

I'm no good at making maps - but could someone make a pretty map for me?

Label TLA and GRIND! F.
Also if possible - highlight villages that have been nobled in the last month. (I don't know how feasible this is)

Would be nice to see where the war has been moving the most :)

DeletedUser79621

I could make the map without the noblings for sure ^_^

I can try with but I have no idea how it would work out >.<

lords of the emos

Thanks mate - what might be an idea is if you save the one you make now to your computer and then when you make a new one in a month you could highlight the changes - just a suggestion though :S

DeletedUser79621

Good idea... I'll make a map tomorrow as I will have more time for it.