Player-Made Maps

DeletedUser

All the best worlds have them...and since i have too much time on my hands...

Top 15 Tribes via total points.

fm8ffb.jpg

DeletedUser112079

Great map, clear and simple, what a map needs! Nice to see someone putting the effort in, maybe you could make this a weekly thing so we can see how the world is progressing?

DeletedUser

I really like this map, thanks for taking the time to make it. + 1 rep

DeletedUser117049

Great work mate, who doesn't like maps. Shinny things, maps, and stats. A boys dream.

DeletedUser118341

I liked the thread, and thus tried my hand at one.

Be warned, as I am in Colour, I made it COLOURful

​IT WILL HURT YOUR EYES

[SPOIL]
MhBl906.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser112079

I liked the thread, and thus tried my hand at one.

Be warned, as I am in Colour, I made it COLOURful

​IT WILL HURT YOUR EYES

[SPOIL]
MhBl906.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Warning, if you are in your basement at 3AM like I am, do not open the spoiler!

DeletedUser118341

I'd have added TDA then imo the tribes that matter are there, TEAL BACKGROUND?! :O

It is the 100K players map. There are only 4 tribes with 100K players. Thus no need to add anyone else. That is not the whole tribe, that is just the 100K players.

DeletedUser

Great map, like the black background.

I'm not sure of your skillset, but if you did maybe 10 of these, then made them like a presentation where it goes from the earliest map to the latest map, I'd be really interested to be able to watch how the world changed. Just a suggestion

DeletedUser

Great map, like the black background.

I'm not sure of your skillset, but if you did maybe 10 of these, then made them like a presentation where it goes from the earliest map to the latest map, I'd be really interested to be able to watch how the world changed. Just a suggestion

awesome idea - and definitely something i can do.

DeletedUser

Unless you have it at a slow frame rate you will need a lot more than 10 maps. It will be a lot of work, props to you if you can manage it.

that won't be an issue, i have the template saved, all it takes is for me to spend 5 minutes every Saturday updating the points

when i have around 10 maps to use, i'll start making gifs and/or youtube slides of the world progression. baby stuff :D