Player v Player voting

diegoelgrande

So..I dont know...

Damn it...I would like to tell her that she was terrible playing...

DeletedUser

lol looking at her account now i can tell you straight out she wasnt a "terrible" player. so easy to get used to, the most awesome quickbar ive ever used, grouped nicely, good troop scripts, good ville builds...

maybe you just didnt like her? but she doesnt seem to be a bad player by any means lol

DeletedUser

So..I dont know...

Are you duke of X-Men ven? Or were you before the old person left? Because dieg is flaming HIS OWN TRIBE AGAIN!

Heres a tip dieg: If you want to make friends in this game ;DONT INSULT YOUR TRIBE MATES, OR SOMEONE WITH LOTS OF FRIENDS AND A GOOD REPUTATION. There is no way you would have said that to the old ven, because you know she would have kicked your arse in a fight, and if she didnt, alot of people would finish you off purely because they think your an idiot. Also, if shes a rubbish player, how has she gained so many more points? Does this make you a terrible nooby player? Your probably not, but your not really helping yourself here!

Voting will close tomorrow night: and i think i might finally win one. :)

Also, new ven. Dieg doesnt like anyone from his tribe. No-one knows why, but soon he will hate you and come up with a rubbish reason for you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol im not duke, rachel was baroness before i got here but of course the account has been demoted with her passing.

why is diego flaming x-men? i dont see his logic

DeletedUser

Lambezz v D4alicious---
woundedwand v AoA Hellfire---

Jenkin Rei v venator21---
gummer4england v medflex
squizzyfresh v miwok
paver v hvychvy ---
diegoelgrande v chrss2128

alexhol v umaier09---- I vote

diegoelgrande

why is diego flaming x-men? i dont see his logic

I have alwalys flame Mayh3m, then Bells, after them ONA, and in last Xmen...the fact that I have joined Xmen (like 2 month ago) doesnt mean that I like all my tribemates.

Also, new ven. Dieg doesnt like anyone from his tribe. No-one knows why, but soon he will hate you and come up with a rubbish reason for you

I have a reason to "dont like" some tribemates, as I have much more reasons to like others. So your are wrong.
PS:if you want a list of the people I like, just ask.
PS2: most of the player I didnt/dont like have already quit...
;DONT INSULT YOUR TRIBE MATES, OR SOMEONE WITH LOTS OF FRIENDS AND A GOOD REPUTATION. There is no way you would have said that to the old ven, because you know she would have kicked your arse in a fight, and if she didnt, alot of people would finish you off purely because they think your an idiot. Also, if shes a rubbish player, how has she gained so many more points? Does this make you a terrible nooby player? Your probably not, but your not really helping yourself here!

Friends and reputation arent sinonims of been a good player.
She had/has lot of friends, she had/has a very good reputation, but was she a good player?? Have you fought her?? Have you seen her in the field???
Anyway...I gave my opinion...You gave yours...they are different..nothing big..just 2 persons with different points of view of 1 little thing...we dont have to make a hole flame because of this...:)

Sorry for the long post...

DeletedUser

you are quite far away from me... so im wondering if you ever saw her fight either? =P

DeletedUser

I have alwalys flame Mayh3m, then Bells, after them ONA, and in last Xmen...the fact that I have joined Xmen (like 2 month ago) doesnt mean that I like all my tribemates.

I have a reason to "dont like" some tribemates, as I have much more reasons to like others. So your are wrong.
PS:if you want a list of the people I like, just ask.
PS2: most of the player I didnt/dont like have already quit...

Friends and reputation arent sinonims of been a good player.
She had/has lot of friends, she had/has a very good reputation, but was she a good player?? Have you fought her?? Have you seen her in the field???
Anyway...I gave my opinion...You gave yours...they are different..nothing big..just 2 persons with different points of view of 1 little thing...we dont have to make a hole flame because of this...:)

Sorry for the long post...

Sound reasoning, but the proof is out there that she wasn't terrible.

I'm going to laugh so hard if rachel finds the time to come here and reads this :lol:

DeletedUser

Lambezz v D4alicious
woundedwand v AoA Hellfire

jenkin rei v venator21
gummer4england v medflex
squizzyfresh v miwok
paver v hvychvy
diegoelgrande v chrss2128

alexhol v umaier09

diegoelgrande

Of course Taim you are in that list...you were the ppl that gave me most fun in W44 so far...

And I can add:
Matt
Hvychvy
Miwok
BBoci
Camstrong
Attila
AOA
Czevee
Hi55555
Karthi
Mjc8 (from NIX)
Bensondog (from KTA)
Yappychicken (from KTA)
Xyreth

And many people of W4...

DeletedUser

Of course Taim you are in that list...you were the ppl that gave me most fun in W44 so far...

And I can add:
Matt
Hvychvy
Miwok
BBoci
Camstrong
Attila
AOA
Czevee
Hi55555
Karthi
Mjc8 (from NIX)
Bensondog (from KTA)
Yappychicken (from KTA)
Xyreth

And many people of W4...

You never dealt with me diego :icon_twisted: But still an advise, If you don't like some of your tribemates, try to know them better :)

DeletedUser

i dont have a problem with anyone so far... just try to talk to people, get on skype maybe?

DeletedUser

So..I dont know...

LOL coming from the guy who doesn't know how to send 1 sec trains this is weird

look idiot when you joined X-men i was really pissed but i trusted the leaders' judgement and didnt flame you like before respecting that you were my tribemate but apparently you didn't provide that respect back.

you sucked and you still do you got big lucky hunching on barbs until you picked off KTA noobs after you left then when that area was inactive from ONA's side you "claimed" to have destroyed taim while the original owner left the acct before you attacked and the new player went to the hospital so you did nothing but noble an inactive and when we got the sit the acct was already in ruins and I still sniped 3 of your messed up trains :D

you didnt have the guts to say it to rachel face on so i consider you a coward and a suck ass player.

All in all I want to point out now that your the worst player I've seen in X-men and your stats against KTA solely come from the tribes help.

STATS to prove my point But I'll talka bout myself

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: diegoelgrande
Side 2:
Tribes: K.T.A.

Timeframe: 01/09/2010 00:00:00 to 20/09/2010 23:02:52

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 257
Difference: 212

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 427,843
Side 2: 1,793,494
Difference: 1,365,651

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101,301
Side 2: 0
Difference: 101,301

chart

[/SPOIL]

in 20 days you nobled 12 vils in against a tribe (KTA)

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: X-Men
Side 2:
Tribes: K.T.A.

Timeframe: 01/09/2010 00:00:00 to 20/09/2010 23:02:52

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,168
Side 2: 257
Difference: 911

chart

Side 1: 271
Side 2: 36
Difference: 235

chart

Side 1: 10,393,591
Side 2: 1,793,494
Difference: 8,600,097

chart

Side 1: 2,420,961
Side 2: 326,667
Difference: 2,094,294

chart

[/Spoil]

WOW 12 out 235 man you did alot

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: Miyamoto.Musashi
Side 2:
Tribes: TITANS

Timeframe: 10/09/2010 00:00:00 to 20/09/2010 23:01:05

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 269
Difference: 239

chart

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 14
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 273,396
Side 2: 1,610,614
Difference: 1,337,218

chart

Side 1: 263,676
Side 2: 129,357
Difference: 134,319

chart

[/SPOIL]

I nobled 15 in 10 days against a tribe more than two times my size in the k with almost no one helping me cept 2-3 sitters to watch the acct but i did all of the attacking if not 95% of it while the tribe nobled

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: X-Men
Side 2:
Tribes: TITANS

Timeframe: 10/09/2010 00:00:00 to 19/09/2010 23:09:49

Total conquers:

Side 1: 601
Side 2: 249
Difference: 352

chart

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 14
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 5,290,641
Side 2: 1,467,176
Difference: 3,823,465

chart

Side 1: 317,108
Side 2: 130,604
Difference: 186,504

chart

[/SPOIL]

I nobled more than half what the tribe has against them so shut the hell up and dnt think your any good cos you suck ass and you know nothing about TW since you dont respect your tribemates and you know nothing about being in a tribe so if i ever hear you trash talking any X-men player I'll be all over you and god help chaos with he infractions.

going back to the cave

diegoelgrande

My reply will be as short as posible.

Rachel it is not anymore my tribemate. The account is under new management. So I didnt disrespect my tribe. And yes, I couldnt tell her that I dont like her. I have never thought that she could leave from one day to another...
I didnt flame you while you were active, as you didnt flame me. Codes???
The Taims stuff is so old, you have pointed it in every discussion you had with me, so...I wont say it again,...
My barbarians conquers are the renoble of the vills I have lost because of a BAN. 80 vills.
You were/are in the middle of your enemy. I am not. And I am sure that if you post Rachels stats she will have conquered more vills that me, for sure, against our enemy that I cant remember its name...it is easy to noble when you know how is active and who isnt,and far easier when you are just next to your enemy...

Anyway...I want to say this again: it is just my opinion. You think Rachel is nice/good/great/excelent. Great for you. I dont.

Get back to the game...