Player v Player voting

DeletedUser

diegoelgrande

You were/are in the middle of your enemy. I am not. And I am sure that if you post Rachels stats she will have conquered more vills that me, for sure, against our enemy that I cant remember its name...it is easy to noble when you know how is active and who isnt,and far easier when you are just next to your enemy...

I am not in the middle, I am not next to... I am near...lets say 50 hours away...it is not much but...
And that tiny cluster next to me..it was a little bigger (12 vills right??) a few weeks ago, the part that isnt nobled was for Xyreth, so I couldnt take it.

And about that post of myself..you are totaly right...I flame...I do it...I love see how people react...:)
Sorry I am just like that on line...

DeletedUser

the reason you dont like Rachel is because she didnt let you have that noob droideka as a co. ive been reading back through her mails and hey hey guess what, you liked her up until she said you could have him... a- because he knew 2 passwords (fancy another ban diego?) and b- because no one int he tribe liked him and c - because in all evidence... he sucked worse than you do

DeletedUser

That is another truth to that you say how she sucked as a player when YOU a noob player took in a worse player as your co and ohh I kept telling the dukes to take you out that time but they were too busy to do anything.

DeletedUser

Yes Diego flames everybody, who cares. The important thing is voting should have ended yesterday, and "we" beat WW :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well if it didnt end yesterday here's my votes:
Lambezz v D4alicious
woundedwand v AOA Hellfire
jenkin rei v venator21 cos it's aaron on the account now
gummer4england v medflex i love you both, but John, gummy's always the top
squizzyfresh v miwok julia, love ya, but you're not on 44 anymore lol
paver v hvychvy gotta vote for a guy who votes for me :)
diegoelgrande v chrss2128 tough call here: one's voted for me and the other is a friend--I pass
alexhol v umaier09 and yeah, i'm voting for hossain here lol

DeletedUser

Aoa First
Lambezz second
D4 thrid
Ww fourth

Figure out the rest. lol

That is most liked down to least liked.

DeletedUser

yes. only if i got two more votes i would of won :D or if i got one more vote we would of tied

rtwrt

Lambezz v D4alicious
woundedwand v AoA Hellfire

Jenkin Rei v venator21
gummer4england v medflex
squizzyfresh v miwok
paver v hvychvy
diegoelgrande v chrss2128

alexhol v umaier09

diegoelgrande

the reason you dont like Rachel is because she didnt let you have that noob droideka as a co. ive been reading back through her mails and hey hey guess what, you liked her up until she said you could have him... a- because he knew 2 passwords (fancy another ban diego?) and b- because no one int he tribe liked him and c - because in all evidence... he sucked worse than you do

I see too much of the old Rachel here. But anyway. You are totaly right. :)
That really pissed me off. I am at collage I am veeeery inactive and I needed a little young ppl that stay all his day in his hourse in front of his laptop. He was that guy...but I couldnt have it because of her...so I get angry with her...so I dont like her anymore...so...nothing else.

That is another truth to that you say how she sucked as a player when YOU a noob player took in a worse player as your co and ohh I kept telling the dukes to take you out that time but they were too busy to do anything.

And now you left and I am still here...walking around...

Back to my cave..:icon_eek:.oh damn that was you...back to the game...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok so shes not a bad player shes just a dictator? fair enough... in future dont confuse your likes with who is good or not

DeletedUser

ok guys. Stop arguing because i dont want to have to go through 100s of pages every time i get the results. Voting will close soon when i have time ;)

DeletedUser

I see too much of the old Rachel here. But anyway. You are totaly right. :)
That really pissed me off. I am at collage I am veeeery inactive and I needed a little young ppl that stay all his day in his hourse in front of his laptop. He was that guy...but I couldnt have it because of her...so I get angry with her...so I dont like her anymore...so...nothing else.

And now you left and I am still here...walking around...

Back to my cave..:icon_eek:.oh damn that was you...back to the game...:icon_wink:

yh lol thats cause I have something called a life have you heard of it

diegoelgrande

Yep...I do...I work...I study...I hang out with girls...I play...and of course I sleep too...:)

DeletedUser

in either case, flaming your own tribemates in the public forums is VERY bad form, keep stuff like that private dont EVER bring it to PF again