Plight account

DeletedUser

Hi i am steveuk82's co-player dill. And i wish to take over an account. Any player in the tribe. There must be one that has gone inactive that I can take. I am very experienced and used to own el cihad before i took a break from playing. Please can someone reply quickly I wish to be independant soon.

For any detailed information please contact me in the Plight forums but I figured this is the best way to tell people.

Thanks

xxkemistryxx

DeletedUser

I figured I'd beat C2 to this...

double-facepalm%5B1%5D.jpg

On second thoughts, can i just ask what made you think that the EXTERNAL forums was the best place to contact your tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Funny:

Hello and yes i wish to rejoin AGAIN.
I haven't been on this world for a while so i dont know the current tribe situation. But i wish to join any major tribe, if there are any spare players going around that i could take over i would be more than happy to help out whatever cause.

I used to be in world 16 and now ive come back. And before you say it...im not coming back because my account got farmed. Because i left my account nice and healthy but the person who took it over got it killed not me.

Thank you and i hope one tribe out there will consider sliding me in
el cihad
(dill)

Hey look...dill. Nice try though :lol:.

DeletedUser

*sigh* I am currently playing in plight at the moment and yes i am el cihad but he died when i let him go. I do not see what is so wrong with that

DeletedUser78416

*sigh* I am currently playing in plight at the moment and yes i am el cihad but he died when i let him go. I do not see what is so wrong with that

No, sadly he was already dead before you let him go. The water...it was just...(*sob*)...it was just too cold.

DeletedUser

excuse me but when me and edd left it we were doing fine. There was nothing going wrong. And then 6 months later I check TW stats to see how hes doing and he has gone. So.........HA

MichielK

On second thoughts, can i just ask what made you think that the EXTERNAL forums was the best place to contact your tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

I'd offer some possible explanations, but strongly doubt you want to hear them LOL

For what it's worth, you didn't beat us to the double facepalm...we just figured the post was hilarious enough as it was :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OMG man i was just trying to get my point across. Its hard when you are sharing an account and there are so many posts in the forums.
And MichealK when did you join c2? Wearent you an LSHRV man?

DeletedUser

OMG man i was just trying to get my point across. Its hard when you are sharing an account and there are so many posts in the forums.

*insert I Use Troops' earlier picture here*

This was where we would've put it MK :p

DeletedUser

And I always thought MK was a *leg* man...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should take Zvone? Or Axl? We hear they need new owners on a regular basis :lol:.

monsterbro

i love it that you guys think im noob but you guys still cant get rid of me even since i been back for like 9 months

MichielK

So the Plight forum is a disorganised chaos?

When you read all my PnP posts, you thought I was kidding? :icon_eek:

But to answer your question, I joined C² in October of 2008. Long enough to notice lol

*insert I Use Troops' earlier picture here*

This was where we would've put it MK :p

Agreed. You always have to save the double facepalm for the *truly* deserving moments!

i love it that you guys think im noob but you guys still cant get rid of me even since i been back for like 9 months

In one account? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser58923

thanks for letting us know that here in a few weeks or so, the steveuk account will be half as active as it used to be. good to know

DeletedUser

"So the Plight forum is a disorganised chaos?"

No, it's mainly an Organized Chaos.

Who sees what I did there :icon_biggrin:?

DeletedUser

lol i posted a reply and i nearlly got banned i will post it again without the swearing

DeletedUser

lol gamecat dont get your hopes up of us being inactive. I was only there to change the village names (which are now awsome) and to do some general work. But then i realized that i wanted in again.
And no the plight forums are very organized actually so dont be thinking that you can beat us on forum activity.
I posted here because there are a lot more people reading these forums because they are open to the public. Maybe an account would be handed to me not form either c2 or plight. Like one of those mini crappy tribes ;)

Just to ask you c2 guys live of chatting bull and dissing other peeps. And where are my plight people? In the old day every forum from the littlest thing would have a nice two way argument about it. But its a bit depressing when its this one sided. Anyway its nice to see you all up to your usual doings.

And to be honest you guys are proper funny. I mean i realize this post was stupid and I never should have opened my mouth but it has brung me back to some familiar faces. It was sort of nice to see you all again.

But obviously we are enemies so I will leave you with this...

SHUT THE pants UP AND GET A pants LIFE :)

Last edited by a moderator: