Podcast 87 discussion!

DeletedUser

Would love to hear from Black Flags considering his recent loss, also having been away from tribal wars for quite some time it'd like to hear his side of the story about everything that's been talked about him in the forums

ashoka1

Would be better if we can get Leaders of top 5 Tribes/families.

A tribe is as good / bad as it's leader.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some parts of that interview are cringe-worthy.

I'm paraphrasing, but:

I botfarmed there, and got banned, but I stopped doing that since then so I don't get banned anymore.

Basically says: I'd still botfarm if I thought I could get away with it. I have nothing against cheating, and take no pride in winning fair and square, I just found out I am a lousy criminal and wanted to avoid future jail-time. (Yes, obviously botting does not equal jail-time, but it's essentially the equivalent real-world analogy.)

Even worse is hating someone else for kicking you out of a tribe and taking over after you got banned for botting.

Your actions have consequences. If a cop arrests you and puts you in jail for breaking the law - blame yourself for breaking the law, not them for enforcing it.

DeletedUser118618

Your interpretation is quite bad. Let's give the man credit for accepting that he did something wrong in the past and has no intention to repeat it.

Tribal wars farming is a life taking exsersise, and sometimes one might prefer to save some time to meet relatives.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your interpretation is quite bad. Let's give the man credit for accepting that he did something wrong in the past and has no intention to repeat it.

Tribal wars farming is a life taking exsersise, and sometimes one might prefer to save some time to meet relatives.

You can have a perfectly healthy life and do just fine ingame without resorting to bots.

Scratch that - I can, others can, you - probably can't. You're probably the type that bots and tells themselves that everyone else is doing it so it's okay.

People that bot do it because they want people to admire them, but deep down inside they despise themselves.

If you like yourself, you'd want to be admired for who you are, not for who you can fool people into thinking you are.

Last edited:

otto44

bullshit.
That interpretation was actually pretty accurate.
Meet relatives you say? Everyone needs the time for themselves, be it meeting relatives, getting wasted with friends or going to the funeral. That's what account sitting is for, and I'm not even talking about co'ing. Conditions are the same for every single player. Botting has no excuses.

DeletedUser111495

Looking forward to the interviews Wednesday, finally something worth reading/watching :icon_razz:

DeletedUser118618

You can have a perfectly healthy life and do just fine ingame without resorting to bots.

Scratch that - I can, others can, you - probably can't. You're probably the type that bots and tells themselves that everyone else is doing it so it's okay.

People that bot do it because they want people to admire them, but deep down inside they despise themselves.

If you like yourself, you'd want to be admired for who you are, not for who you can fool people into thinking you are.

You sure like to make assumptions and strange interpretation.

Never heard someone talk so much after "probably".

To clear the air, I hate bots and boters as much as you, if not more. But I don't run around forums accusing people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Looking forward to the interviews Wednesday, finally something worth reading/watching :icon_razz:

Well thank you! Your's truly will be entertaining you, Bet you cant wait!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser119194

Any questions for this weeks interviews feel free to message me! Can't wait to hear them :)

- Ike

DeletedUser84793

I thought the interview was great. I think the duke of STD is a very sound player who has his head on strait in this game..its nice to see players like this still playing! Very well done guys!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser115004

Stealthy best interview so far, he is right in some of his points.

DeletedUser90465

Holy Sh*t. Stealthy is how I pictured Black Flags. Very mature though and great to listen to.

Probably my favorite interview of them all. Very unexpected as far as type of person seen but I really, really liked it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

12 minutes into Stealthy and chill and you realize you've made a mistake...
9cbc2ade30f88081244def7521160994.gif