Podcast 87 discussion!

DeletedUser115004

LOL its Ben from w83 bahahahahha omg too funny

Will be fun to rim you again back stabber :icon_twisted:

Let me tell you PR with ben as your duke i promise your not going to get far.

Also Hodgy77 rememeber when you called me the n-word when i rimmed you to?

Dont worry Ben i remember your "coup" it went really well for you lot XD

2a8bdc6b25d30e3b2191abf6ed7a6018.png
809877eca816a9ee4571b098986f7c78.png

Im glad i know your on this world now, I promise i will be the demise of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thing

LOL its Ben from w83 bahahahahha omg too funny

Will be fun to rim you again back stabber :icon_twisted:

Let me tell you PR with ben as your duke i promise your not going to get far.

[Spoil]Also Hodgy77 rememeber when you called me the n-word when i rimmed you to?

Dont worry Ben i remember your "coup" it went really well for you lot XD

2a8bdc6b25d30e3b2191abf6ed7a6018.png
809877eca816a9ee4571b098986f7c78.png

Im glad i know your on this world now, I promise i will be the demise of you.[/spoil]

Calm down Lee. You gotta survive SoV and SCO first buddy. ;)

DeletedUser115004

Tell me ben how did sco do vs me on w83? pretty sure we rimmed every member

Thing

You need to remember pal, this is 87. Completely different world. Your cronie malone isn't here to save you this time.

Let's see if you've learnt to snipe since 83. :)

DeletedUser115004

You need to remember pal, this is 87. Completely different world. Your cronie malone isn't here to save you this time.

Let's see if you've learnt to snipe since 83. :)

Learnt to snipe? now your just saying random things pretty sure i was one of the best if not the best sniper in our tribe at the time dont throw false insults at least make it personal?

This is 87 you spend 14k pp so far nice your still at best a average player and wont get far in mid game, It all make senses now though you back stabbing stealthy, you tried the exact same thing with me on w83 with about half the tribe didnt take one village off me or my allies but you lost everything to us.

Now shall i start pasting skype pics of hodgy begging for me to let him back in the tribe and calling you out on being a dumb noob? or how about him calling me a n-word when he got mad i denied him and rimmed him

DeletedUser42044

Not like Lord Eastwood and his mass merged Sass tribe survived long after this events :lol:

DeletedUser84793

well i kinda shocked that ben even admitted part to what i said...it was a good interview for sure. if i had to agree with what ben said..it was a premade tribe and this accounts to why members did choose him over me and why his properganda worked. if i had known that..most likely would have just restarted anyways and not try to fix the system. the tribe was in trouble due to hodgy...at least ben did kinda admit that hodgy had a temper..i was put in that situation to keep the tribe together this is true..I never back stabb anyone not even ben..like i said i did not attack..even after everything that happen. but ben said i am a very loyal to the tribe and this was true..to bad he could not see why i did what i did for the over all good for the tribe...but yet he said i was the one who back stabb them..which is false.and as far as him saying it was a mistake giving me duke powers that he meant to give me baron..is false..he gave me the duke powers..it was no mistake! so he did make an excuse that it was a mistake...he told the tribe one thing that i took it forcefully..when in fact if you listen to him and what all that has been said..everyone would know he gave me those powers because he agreed to...anyways..im shocked benny made it sound balance on both parts...for which if the truth be told..they did back stabb me..and he made me out to be the bad guy..and in the end it all started because him and hodgy got into it..and some how they both turned it out on me as if i were the bad guy!...in the end he lost a good player..im happy! i dont do well working for players who dont put the tribe first instead of their own personal gains..benny even said that which i was also shocked that he admitted it. as far as im concern..case closed and we all can move on from it...on a last note..as far as kirk joining the world and being near me...better hope him and i dont work again together..because if we do..their will be hell to pay!..he is a legend in this game and i have no problem working with kirk again..i love the guy! cheers and good video!

DeletedUser115004

Pro Tip for anyone in bens tribe, dont be in his tribe.

Thing

well i kinda shocked that ben even admitted part to what i said...it was a good interview for sure. if i had to agree with what ben said..it was a premade tribe and this accounts to why members did choose him over me and why his properganda worked. if i had known that..most likely would have just restarted anyways and not try to fix the system. the tribe was in trouble due to hodgy...at least ben did kinda admit that hodgy had a temper..i was put in that situation to keep the tribe together this is true..I never back stabb anyone not even ben..like i said i did not attack..even after everything that happen. but ben said i am a very loyal to the tribe and this was true..to bad he could not see why i did what i did for the over all good for the tribe...but yet he said i was the one who back stabb them..which is false.and as far as him saying it was a mistake giving me duke powers that he meant to give me baron..is false..he gave me the duke powers..it was no mistake! so he did make an excuse that it was a mistake...he told the tribe one thing that i took it forcefully..when in fact if you listen to him and what all that has been said..everyone would know he gave me those powers because he agreed to...anyways..im shocked benny made it sound balance on both parts...for which if the truth be told..they did back stabb me..and he made me out to be the bad guy..and in the end it all started because him and hodgy got into it..and some how they both turned it out on me as if i were the bad guy!...in the end he lost a good player..im happy! i dont do well working for players who dont put the tribe first instead of their own personal gains..benny even said that which i was also shocked that he admitted it. as far as im concern..case closed and we all can move on from it...on a last note..as far as kirk joining the world and being near me...better hope him and i dont work again together..because if we do..their will be hell to pay!..he is a legend in this game and i have no problem working with kirk again..i love the guy! cheers and good video!

Thank you.

roman01

Very interesting interview with honest opinions. This youtube thing keeps me interested in W87 events.

*Yeastwood in his natural habitat, remember kids don't eat bread:

[spoil]<span style="color:#b22222;">[video=youtube;I1Fa9TQMaZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Fa9TQMaZg[/video][/spoil]

DeletedUser84793

[video=youtube_share;faqE7Mx5H3o]https://youtu.be/faqE7Mx5H3o[/video]
Interview with Dwarven King Sorry for the lack of Video but you can still see what he looks like :)

Interview with Thing will be up very soon.

good interview here also..i much rather have Dwarven king as our mod for me personally..he is a great guy good player and very entertaining...he might not have had huge accounts in the past but his ability is true to form...I like him! world 100 will be ground breaking and i to hope some of the greatest tribes comes back to play this world..i know i will be playing..not sure what tribe yet..but if i had to choose..it would definitely be a tribe that is a pro-tribe. keep up the good work Ike..these video's is fun to watch and i always look forward to your next video! Cheers guys:icon_twisted:

Conscience

Very interesting interview Ben, some quite controversial points.

DeletedUser84793

good interview here also..i much rather have Dwarven king as our mod for me personally..he is a great guy good player and very entertaining...he might not have had huge accounts in the past but his ability is true to form...I like him! world 100 will be ground breaking and i to hope some of the greatest tribes comes back to play this world..i know i will be playing..not sure what tribe yet..but if i had to choose..it would definitely be a tribe that is a pro-tribe. keep up the good work Ike..these video's is fun to watch and i always look forward to your next video! Cheers guys:icon_twisted:

Pro Tip for anyone in bens tribe, dont be in his tribe.

lol...got to watch out for this player all right...good tip! i will keep that in mind for the future..i don't tend to make the same mistake twice! but with that being said..it's water under the bridge for me...lesson learned!:lol:

Very interesting interview Ben, some quite controversial points.

it's controversial only if your a member that knew what was going on..and now the story is out in full speed to what happen..if you can read between the lines in ben's interview and was their at the time it happen..you will know his story is not matching up to what was said about me from the beginning...but now you will hear the part the truth when it came to hodgy and what happen...

I was shocked he said i was a loyal player to the tribe..for which i was...but to say he meant to give me baron spot instead of duke was still a lie..he gave me the duke spot and then changed his mind because him and hodgy made up..then turned it all around on me as if i were the bad member...when i was with your tribe i was dedicated and did my part as a team player...i was done wrong by them..it would have been nice for ben to admit that but i did not expect him to do that..its all good...lesson learned and we all can move on...but yea..good interview.:icon_wink:

oh and one last thing...14,000 premium points bought by benny...that comes to about 158 US dollars...holy crap! i paid what 9 bucks if that to get started?..the good news for me is..i made way over 14,000 premo points from a 9 dollar investment...benny spent lots of money to be where he is at...and i say good for him! i just hope he has the skill to keep what he payed for...because in the end..thats what matters in this game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115004

Now i know ben runs the tribe with Hodgy77 i can almost gaurentee they messed over stealthy and it wasnt his fault them two together seem to do this every world they are on back stab someone for their own personal gain.

Conscience

Now i know ben runs the tribe with Hodgy77 i can almost gaurentee they messed over stealthy and it wasnt his fault them two together seem to do this every world they are on back stab someone for their own personal gain.

There are mostly reasons behind backstabbing. Unfortunately i don't know either of them long enough to have a say on their previous worlds, they both seem like decent lads. This particular situation is really dragging, honestly i just want to see how Kirk and Stealthy share a K :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84793

There are mostly reasons behind backstabbing. Unfortunately i don't know either of them long enough to have a say on their previous worlds, they both seem like decent lads. This particular situation is really dragging, honestly i just want to see how Kirk and Stealthy share a K :icon_biggrin:

lol this is so very true...but i am happy to say i think kirk and me will get along just fine! I value him as a player and a legend in this game...he has my respect and i look forward to working with him.

DeletedUser111495

Lord Ike " Even my duke Nemesis looks about 13, honestly looks like a kid "

:lol: