- No voting for yourself

Have fun and vote for your favorite!

2r7n03c.jpg

ifz6vp.jpg

34sjatj.jpg

2ibnfxf.jpg

25tdnix.jpg

Good luck, and happy holidays!

The entrant with submission #3 would like to offer his/her work as a gift to the community in the spirit of the holidays. If you would like to have it, PM me with the text you would like on it and I shall see it delivered, or it will be delivered after the SOTW finishes. :)

DeletedUser

So many verts this week. Much easier to make a vector fit with a vert I guess.

DeletedUser102804

lol at #2

All I can think of is the south Park episode where Stan's dad is creaming himself over the Food Network.

DeletedUser

It was a hard choice for me between 4 + 5 but in the end 4 won the vote just because I prefer it over all :D

DeletedUser

Although I don't understand verticals as a forum sig... but anyway, I prefer #4 over others,
#2 is also good if those effects are made in a vector editor.
#3 I just don't like the theme, but it's not bad.

DeletedUser

Although I don't understand verticals as a forum sig... but anyway, I prefer #4 over others,
#2 is also good if those effects are made in a vector editor.
#3 I just don't like the theme, but it's not bad.

Hmm.. don't see why they would have to be made in a vector editor. The theme was vector, which means it has to resemble a vector, not be one. inb4vexel

DeletedUser

Because these should either look like a vector or be a real vector!
That work is valuable per this theme only if it is a real vector.

DeletedUser

it was between 4 and 5 for me, 5 has the best vector feel to it though so gmv. Also it has sick execution :3

DeletedUser100345

4 gmv
because it has a nice colors and guy fawkes rocks :D
although the needless space is silly

DeletedUser

4 gmv
because it has a nice colors and guy fawkes rocks :D
although the needless space is silly

Erm that isn't Guy Fawkes, it is V from the movie V for Vendetta :p

That being said, entry 4 gets my vote, it's execution is pretty good for a vexel piece, especially as the designer usually likes to include a lot of detail in their work :)

DeletedUser102804

Erm that isn't Guy Fawkes, it is V from the movie V for Vendetta :p

That being said, entry 4 gets my vote, it's execution is pretty good for a vexel piece, especially as the designer usually likes to include a lot of detail in their work :)

How ignorant are you? It is Guy Fawkes. His face didn't look like that, he wore that mask. Saying it's V for Vendetta just makes you look dumb.

DeletedUser

How ignorant are you? It is Guy Fawkes. His face didn't look like that, he wore that mask. Saying it's V for Vendetta just makes you look dumb.

How ignorant are you ? It is V for Vendetta ..... the artist himself says it is ¬_¬ Saying it isn't makes you look dumb

EDIT :
Artist has just supplied me with the stock used :

[SPOIL]
d21wi.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator: