[POLL] SOTW - Vector

Vote for your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

yes GE I get it but thats not a good reason to be childish if you wanna be a grown-up then let them do it like grown-ups not like this

DeletedUser

I would prefer that everyone stopped and we came back to a nice amicable atmosphere, but I doubt that will happen :(

DeletedUser

Creators, please explain about your work, tell us what did you do? PM syntexgrid, thanks.

I would prefer that everyone stopped and we came back to a nice amicable atmosphere, but I doubt that will happen :(
Your wish has been granted! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TK they're like dogs with a bone; once they have it they won't let go :p

DeletedUser

Let's be honest, there's nothing better to do around here than chase a bone :/

DeletedUser102804

Quite honestly, 4 is the only true vector that was submitted.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I voted for number 3 - none of the others I found particularly interesting to look at (not saying any are bad pieces of art, merely that they all seem a little bland to me), and this one had a very unique style that I haven't come across before.

DeletedUser

Quite honestly, 4 is the only true vector that was submitted.

There aren't many 'true vector' artists out here. So we do with what we can. And as Syntex stated, vector/vexel/similarish products are perfectly acceptable.

That being said, 4 had a nice concept and I'm kind of a Vendetta fangirl so that gmv. 5 was interestingly done as well.

DeletedUser

i really was blown away by the mastery displayed in #5.
@ TK they actually made and shaded each 1 dimensional polygon and then stacked them, which is very very impressive. They did such a wonderful job that when i first opened the thread I said "where are the vectors!?"
That's how good they did!