Power v. PURE! family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

cmon guys u too doing the same...if we think of the troops then we can sit back and watch..but we want to win or atleast stop! so have to attack and take villages to stop them grow..but fate isnt working good on us many of our players are inactive(i agree this) and the villages are being taken from them..so they still expanding in the southwest of k56

Some add value to this:

1. If we are doing this (attacking stacked villas), believe me there is a strong reason behind although I can tell you first hand that those cases aren't many. You clearly didn't learn "the proteroman leason".

2. There is no winning for you - I hoped that you realized that by now. War was already over the minute we started to attack and the minute that we saw your forces of spears/swords attacking our lvl 20 wall without rams. :icon_twisted: You have to be honest to yourself and admit that your organization skill was not good enough and that you clearly thought that your member count will save you.

3. Fate has nothing to do with this. Having inactive players is not really a solid excuse. We all have them.

4. Villages are being take not only from your inactive players (just look at twstats) but also your council members.

DeletedUser

so then stop using that line then donsharky you are gay and i am the better shark :D

DeletedUser

Donsharky is better.

I don't like him either. Is just that I do not like you more.

DeletedUser

Side 1: PoweR!

Side 2: PURE! EAGLE EAGLE! NEagle CYMRU CYMRU! CYMRUx

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 9
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 371,956
Side 2: 89,906
Difference: 282,050

image.php

DeletedUser

Donsharky is better.

I don't like him either. Is just that I do not like you more.

shut it noob you are form invite you betrayed are nap so you have no right to talk in this forum you have no opine :D i will noble you in stead donsharky lets team against him :D

DeletedUser

shut it noob you are form invite you betrayed are nap so you have no right to talk in this forum you have no opine :D i will noble you in stead donsharky lets team against him :D

I form Invite? No, I just joined it. I was not the one that created it. I think you are thinking of me as someone else?

DeletedUser

ye.....sharks don't usually type. Unless they are DonSharky because he is a human. The Sharky is only his nickname.

DeletedUser

just continue to laugh me. my soon-to-be 500k p's will noble your ass in a few.
take care, creep...

yet. . you still dont understand why i keep sticking up for him?

dude you send attack at sharky there i will send nukes at you and not friendly ones

DeletedUser

please do not attack shark, i wouldn't want to have to send some troops to defend against those spears you'll send at him.. It's my duty to help him i made a mistake in the start of this game making him one of my pa's :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

yet. . you still dont understand why i keep sticking up for him?

dude you send attack at sharky there i will send nukes at you and not friendly ones

Not only you demon. We will not allow any attacks on ANY our member. If I hear donsharky attacking - I will send half of my offense your way. Morale or no morale - you will have to face with at least 400k of offense. Are you ready to cope with this? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Not only you demon. We will not allow any attacks on ANY our member. If I hear donsharky attacking - I will send half of my offense your way. Morale or no morale - you will have to face with at least 400k of offense. Are you ready to cope with this? :icon_twisted:

lmfao dude. . . you obviusly dont know my nukes are getting fat -_- lol

DeletedUser

please do not attack shark, i wouldn't want to have to send some troops to defend against those spears you'll send at him.. It's my duty to help him i made a mistake in the start of this game making him one of my pa's

i used to try but now its meh :p i helped you get your first village i defended you back in the day :p

so i came in handy :p

DeletedUser

alaways that I came to this thread I see Mr. Bean Landen and the granny arguing :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.