Power v. PURE! family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not familiar with how Pwn Family operates, but can you honestly tell me that a family tribe that large successfully and effectively operates as well as one tribe? I am respectfully doubtful.

Any other opinions out there on this topic?

Communication, Coordination & Teamwork.

savraa

I kinda have to disagree. While I think POWER! is a great tribe, I think PURE has just made a lot of mistakes and aren't that organized. PWN is an example of how an organized family should be. If PURE tribes were that organized then the war would likely be in their favor currently.

If you are referring to the war pwn is fighting. Its not a war. They are just shooting a dead horse. I am sure [E] is putting up a fight or trying to, but when u play sim city that long i am sure that most of there players went inactive. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you are referring to the war pwn is fighting. Its not a war. They are just shooting a dead horse. I am sure [E] is putting up a fight or trying to, but when u play sim city that long i am sure that most of there players went inactive. :icon_rolleyes:

not just beating a dead horse
but shooting it. with a gun. thats how savraa rolls

DeletedUser

Gotta give him credit for not point whoring it too...
villages are mostly neat, tidy and best of all not maxed out.

Why dont you join PoweR!, you look like you belong there.:icon_cool:

It has slowed, everyone is rebuilding offense I am sure... should pick back up in a day or two. :icon_twisted:

Sorry almost had double postings twice in a row...:icon_redface: but it is a now a nice cut and paste.:icon_wink:

Dont worry , it will

We like to mass attack around weekends ^^

DeletedUser

haha.. sim city?? might be sim theme park too :D
lots of players will get bored by that pattern, but most of them giving way to be under and subordinates, throws down their own flag.

If you cant beat them, join them motto haha :lol:

versemelk

I always seem to screw up with simcity making my villages go abandon :(.

DeletedUser24574

Side 1: PoweR!

Side 2: PURE! EAGLE EAGLE! NEagle CYMRU CYMRU! CYMRUx

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 29
Difference: 101

image.php
]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,170,088
Side 2: 267,620
Difference: 902,468

image.php

DeletedUser

things are getting quiet for the other side..
others might have lost hope and confused..
or maybe they have what they call surprise :D

DeletedUser

Pretty slow war just like the [E] vs PWN 1 lol. Power! You are Real Super powers.

PURE! I expect some good stats off you guys next week. Good luck, and lets see some good nobling.

DeletedUser

I'm sure we are all fascinated by Rqzaniq's sleeping habits and schedule, however, can we please move this discussion back to the topic.

Check out those new stats that PJ1000 posted! I'm sure PURE has an explanation or two for why this war seems so lop-sided. I'm curious how PURE will justify these stats. Are they defensible?

DeletedUser

I'm sure we are all fascinated by Rqzaniq's sleeping habits and schedule, however, can we please move this discussion back to the topic.

Check out those new stats that PJ1000 posted! I'm sure PURE has an explanation or two for why this war seems so lop-sided. I'm curious how PURE will justify these stats. Are they defensible?

i think we all saw the stats...doest it matters if pure will justify or not?actions, not words....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.