Power v. PURE! family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameth

Liar, you want all PURE members....
rimmed that is

This thing started out pretty even, but now it's just sliiiiding downhill for PURE :/

the f00l

Plus once the rest of the tribes around the pure! "family" realize
they are bleeding troops to death... defensive and offensive on PoweR!. :icon_twisted:

Hopefully before it is all over the tables will even out as some players start to learn how to attack and defend from watching PoweR!.

Then the war might get interesting for a little while,
you know, until Tribe Savraa conquers all.:icon_eek:.

Last edited:

the f00l

when i said nobletrains, i meant nobles with clearing waves.
45 and counting. in 1 day on 1 player. thats not so bad.

mister f00l, have you even read what i posted the other day regarding Oct4n3?
He was red (inactive) and noone knew he was attacked. We cant stare all day at the stats and watch if someone is loosing points ATM...
About abwO, you can ask sri to confirm. He left THE GAME and his tribe. I think he did that without notifying his commrades...

So noone is being kicked out of PURE! family because they lost their villages. Please dont spread LIES. Thank you in advance

Not spreading lies, just telling what it look like.
I will talk about it again if another members starts losing villages and for some reason mysteriously quits the game or had gone red.

@human mineral, ofcourse it is a perfectly viable way to keep morale up, but it is a chicken way of keeping the stats in your favor.
Viable also is the propaganda of bringing attention to the tribe practicing such tactics... :icon_twisted: errrr:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Every war is loosing steam here.

Except the PwN/[E] war, it seems PwN is holding up good.

But the stats have clearly slowed for PoweR!'s war and DNS's war.

the f00l

If not else, I have to admire your sense of humour.

Gotta give him credit for not point whoring it too...
villages are mostly neat, tidy and best of all not maxed out.

Why dont you join PoweR!, you look like you belong there.:icon_cool:

Every war is loosing steam here.

Except the PwN/[E] war, it seems PwN is holding up good.

But the stats have clearly slowed for PoweR!'s war and DNS's war.

It has slowed, everyone is rebuilding offense I am sure... should pick back up in a day or two. :icon_twisted:

Sorry almost had double postings twice in a row...:icon_redface: but it is a now a nice cut and paste.:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@human mineral, ofcourse it is a perfectly viable way to keep morale up, but it is a chicken way of keeping the stats in your favor.
Viable also is the propaganda of bringing attention to the tribe practicing such tactics... :icon_twisted: errrr:icon_rolleyes:

I fully agree with most of what you have stated, except the chicken part. In a war of politics and statistics, there is no such thing as cowardice, only ineffectiveness. If kicking players makes them more effective, then the tactics viability outweighs any negative external political consequences. However, you are correct to raise the issue.

the f00l

Quick update:
Side 1: PoweR!

Side 2: CYMRU CYMRU! EAGLE EAGLE! NEagle PURE!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,828
Side 2: 28,015
Difference: 66,813

image.php

DeletedUser

me? please, I'm no mortar operator... I'm a field medic and a piñata... You must be talking about the rest of my friends... lol. I just the distraction. ;)

DeletedUser

I think the surprise is that they have convicned IB and some of their tribemates to support villages newly taken from them... what a pleasant surprise!?!?! lol...

seriously though, I'm willing to be that they are simply rebuilding and getting ready for the next offensive. The surprise, by my best guess, is that their targets are not the stacked players from the first round, but the players supporting the stacked players... the problem with that surprise is that as soon as the supporters know, the stackers will send back the support... but then again, it could juat be a feint toward the supporters to get the stacked players to send back support. But then again, now that they know that, the stacked players may not send back the troops after all.

Its a surprise hidden with a surprise hidden with a rubic's cube hidden within an enigma hidden within a riddle hidden within a question wrapped in bacon and grilled at 450 degrees for 10 minutes... mmmm tasty!

Or, the surprise could have been their agreement with IB which blew up in their faces. In which case they don't have a surprise, simply more posturing (just like me!) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe,, you are fighting psywars now here eh :)
i dont think they would hit a lucky punch against those having support others..
but again, with that number of villages, one player can held off 10-20 maybe offense sent to him, even if most are the same landing time

DeletedUser

this entire game is psychological warfare. break the tribal leadership's spirit and they'll disband - war won!

But you are right one or two players with the support of a couple of very large players can hold off indefinitely. Check teh OD changes from before the war began to today for the 5 or 6 POWER! players in the heart of PURE! territory. It gives evidence and proof of your thesis.

DeletedUser

especially proteroman >:D
he's doing quite well, everyone in POWER does, few only on the other side

it might be difficult for good players there since many are dragging them down..
especially their other tribemates not helping that much..

DeletedUser

I (err... we) appreciate your statements, however the war is far from over for us. Perhaps it is for PURE! but the few players I know in their upper echelons are respectable players who have the honor that will encourage them to keep fighting. I have gained alot of respect for those players who were/are PAs of mine in PURE, even if we are no longer so.

They have done admirably, but their problem is the family tribe system. A close knit well organized tribe of 60-70 (like POWER!) can take almost every family tribe because the coordination and organization necessary to beat a high village tribe (like POWER!) is simply too difficult to be efficient in the family system. There are too many steps, too many players involved in the decision, too many players that don't care, and to put it in legal terms, "too much hearsay." Though it may be effective to avoid war, the family system is ineffective during war... that is PURE's downfall, that is why the stats appear the way they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galudirith

I (err... we) appreciate your statements, however the war is far from over for us. Perhaps it is for PURE! but the few players I know in their upper echelons are respectable players who have the honor that will encourage them to keep fighting. I have gained alot of respect for those players who were/are PAs of mine in PURE, even if we are no longer so.

They have done admirably, but their problem is the family tribe system. A close knit well organized tribe of 60-70 (like POWER!) can take almost every family tribe because the coordination and organization necessary to beat a high village tribe (like POWER!) is simply too difficult to be efficient in the family system. There are too many steps, too many players involved in the decision, too many players that don't care, and to put it in legal terms, "too much hearsay." Though it may be effective to avoid war, the family system is ineffective during war... that is PURE's downfall, that is why the stats appear the way they do.

I kinda have to disagree. While I think POWER! is a great tribe, I think PURE has just made a lot of mistakes and aren't that organized. PWN is an example of how an organized family should be. If PURE tribes were that organized then the war would likely be in their favor currently.

DeletedUser

I kinda have to disagree. While I think POWER! is a great tribe, I think PURE has just made a lot of mistakes and aren't that organized. PWN is an example of how an organized family should be. If PURE tribes were that organized then the war would likely be in their favor currently.

I'm not familiar with how Pwn Family operates, but can you honestly tell me that a family tribe that large successfully and effectively operates as well as one tribe? I am respectfully doubtful.

Any other opinions out there on this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.