Power v. PURE! family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi to all

u all saying PURE! doing bad...but as for my knowledge we are the ones who are giving them that much good defensive ranking.hitting the villages that got 20000 troops each even we we know they do got that many troops but we we still are thriving to keep our foot on them and trying hard to get villages.

the main problem as we agree is our front line is somewhat inactive and loosing many villages there.but as far as i am concerned we arent loosing much from players who are doing good.I dont want to say power! playing bad as they are doing good.

thanks all

DeletedUser24574

I've seen PURE!'s "coordinated" attacks on one of our player, and they weren't very "coordinated" at all.

Look at what we (PoweR!) did to Bryaxis75... THAT'S a great example how coordinated attacks should be. Look here: http://twstats.com/en9/index.php?page=player&id=803879

Another great example- Look at Proteroman. What a guy! He's taken "bombardments" from PURE! and now sits at OD def #1 and OD total #1... and if you look at his stats, his village count went UP even though he was being under attack 24/7 (literally?)

Personally, for the past few days, attacking PURE! was fun :D Thanks for the villages guys! I appreciate it!! :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

as for my knowledge we are the ones who are giving them that much good defensive ranking.hitting the villages that got 20000 troops each even we we know they do got that many troops but we we still are thriving to keep our foot on them and trying hard to get villages.

You make a good point sbti, however, is it wise tactics to attack strongholds that you know are stacked? I mean that sounds a bit foolish to me as a strategy. That strategy appears to be one that wipes out your offenses. I would think it would be wiser to attack villages that PURE knows are empty, not stacked.

DeletedUser24574

lol h-m! shh!! you're not supposed to tell them those!! :lol:

DeletedUser

lol even i aint that dumb you never attck a village you cant clear if it take mroe thne 10 nukes ot take 1 village its not worth it :p becuase then those 10 villages are vonerable :p

DeletedUser

It quite amazing that there are 61 player fighting against..... oh I don't know......300 players and winning. I think that Evolution should learn from this.

If Pure wants to stay on the map they have to get their atituides together, toughen up, and start working with one another. I understand that it is hard to take villages but you could at least defend your, right? :icon_wink:

At how pure is doing right now, it will need another tribe to save it's as.... butt.

Finally I cannot understand how with 5-8 tribes working together they cannot defend themselves. Could someone explain this please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well said Chuckiie you should be a PoweR! member you understand out consept work as one :p

DeletedUser

It quite amazing that there are 61 player fighting against..... oh I don't know......300 players and winning. I think that Evolution should learn from this.

QUOTE]

Not that hard.
They consolidated their tribe. We made the mistake and did not bother to do so.

In comparison, they have 61 active 700k+ point players vs our 85 only half of which seem to be active 500k+ players.

The active higher point players would win everytime.

DeletedUser

i am a active player havn't attcked in about a week becuas ei am rebuilding and i only got 260k points and i am in PoweR!

DeletedUser

(I can't believe I'm doing this... :icon_confused: ) I'm going to have to echo Shark on this one. I would posit that if you were to look at POWER!'s member list, members 38-61 are below the 500k point range... myself included.

New theory: Perhaps it is most beneficial for an active tribe to have a slight minority of smaller members who can act as morale bashers while the largest players exchange defensive services for new villages to noble.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Define moral basher?

lol? A player with lower points which has good morale to bash agains the enemies walls... In normal english. A player that has low points and goes all out offencive. This player can then clear villages from an enemy. If you have 1millio points you'll have very bad morale especially against most of PURE!'s members so a player with low points is welcome ;)

DeletedUser

You make a good point sbti, however, is it wise tactics to attack strongholds that you know are stacked? I mean that sounds a bit foolish to me as a strategy. That strategy appears to be one that wipes out your offenses. I would think it would be wiser to attack villages that PURE knows are empty, not stacked.

cmon guys u too doing the same...if we think of the troops then we can sit back and watch..but we want to win or atleast stop! so have to attack and take villages to stop them grow..but fate isnt working good on us many of our players are inactive(i agree this) and the villages are being taken from them..so they still expanding in the southwest of k56

Status
Not open for further replies.